Nets @ Hornets
Bucks @ Heat
Suns @ Knicks
Rockets @ Grizzlies
Spurs @ Cavs
Clippers @ Nuggets
Kings @ Bulls
Pacers @ Jazz

Question of the thread: who will finish with the 8th seed in the west? I say the Nuggets.

how do we fix the Pacers?

Only 1 answer

>Utah 1 game away from a top 4 seed.

Will Gobert and Hayward be all stars or does playing in mormon city condemn you to eternal irrelevancy?

Is there a city in the United States, where your NBA Team is total shit, and your Major League Soccer (MLS) team is the most popular and one of the best?

Do not reply to this guy talking about MLS

Remember to report

the west just has too many superstars. they would be surefire all stars in the east

Hey, I just quit the NFL.

I want to be as far away from that shit of the NFL

>MLS
soccer?

>ingram hater
i bet you feel real dumb right now? lmao You went from randle to dlo and now ingram, your life must be a living hell.

They both should be, but I think Hayward will be the only one that gets in.

Why is everyone doubting Curry this season? he's still number 1 in the west, and he just got KD. Are you guys really doubting him again? and let me guess when he wins you will all jump on the bandwagon.

also i got a bible for my birthday, anyone read it? is it good lol?

>If Chris Bosh can make it back for next season, the Bulls are "already plotting a run and will be at the front of the line to try to sign him," according to ESPN's Marc Stein.

>This would be good news for Dwyane Wade and it may also help the Bulls attract other free agents to go with superstar Jimmy Butler. The new CBA has also added an independent medical panel to settle cases like Bosh.

JIMMY BUTLER STAY WITH THE CHICAGO BULLS

I REPEAT

JIMMY BUTLER STAYS WITH THE CHICAGO BULLS

???
WADE
BUTLER
BOSH
HOWARD

WHO STOPS THEM?

All these teams building a sucessful rebuild like the Jazz, 76ers, Suns and Nuggets but meanwhile the Kings are going to need to start all over again.

Hayward will make it, and so will Gobert after that 27/25 game today

>Wade
>Bosh
>Howard
that lineup would be lucky to stay healthy for 30 games together

i don't post about ingram anymore cause i feel bad for yall but let me refresh your memory real quick

he is currently averaging 8.2pts/4reb shooting 37% from the field and 29% from the 3.

great future you have there my friend

>Chris Bosh
I'll laugh if he goes all Hank Gathers

>If Chris Bosh can make it back for next season
>If

Nah, he ded.

interesting pattern

I made a defensive shooting guard in 2k17 but I made the mistake of making him weigh too much and now I can't run fast enough to get chasedown blocks or jump high enough to block Centers. It sucks.

No nigga why the fuck do you keep asking this?

>WHO STOPS THEM?
LeBron, like every year.

Or maybe my Rapties.

now post his stats from January

Clips just hit the gym and lose that weight

He is driving me nuts but I think he's just trolling. No one can be this stupid.

Costa Rica autist is a classic Sup Forumsartan lad. Dude has been making threads asking about soccer in American cities for as long as I've been on Sup Forums which is going on 6 years now.

I don't know if he's just a shitposter with a proxy whose really dedicated to his gimmick or if he's genuinely a broken english retard, but I think he's a shitposter because if he was serious I think he would understand english well by now.

Blood clots are some scary shit, i wouldn't take the risk if i were him.

>Clips just hit the gym and lose that weight
no what clips needs to do is accept my friend invite on my xbox one.

>making a defensive SG and caring about meme blocks

your only goal should be to disrupt the other teams offense, fuck blocks and steals.

>fuck blocks
iguodala go to sleep

I've only been on Sup Forums for a couple years, but I've only seem him the last few weeks. Really ridiculous that he keeps doing it.

i think i remember this guy, was he the user asking if there were states in the U.S. that had a big fanbase of urban soccer?

>tfw made a 5'7" shot creator PG but think want to be traded because I'm sick of inflating bitch ass Boogie's stats by letting him get easy rebounds and putbacks off my P&R pull up jumpers

also WCS plays like absolute garbage jesus fucking christ

hes been asking if there are places in the US that soccer, particularly the MLS, is the biggest sport mostly, which just doesn't exist. and we've told him 1000 times

>literally /ourguy/

tank

hey anons, how o you hide your autism? i feel like i have it soo bad that just a single sentence gives me away.

to keep it basketball related, what (currently active) NBA player has the worst autism?

>really makes you think

>D'Angelo Russell hurt his knee
no win is worth this

It's always darkest before dawn.

You'd legitimately be worse with Carmelo, he's complete garbage.

>brodie browses Sup Forums

tony snell

to hide your autism just dont speak too much and think about what you say before you say it

8th seed: T Blazers Just to see how fast the Dubs destroy them in the 1st round.

So what would happen to the East if you moved one of the top West teams into it?
>TFW Spurs move to the East
Well I guess Cav 'fans' would all 'An Hero' at the same time.

you think he's here now?

Russell, are you here? respond to me.

I'm going to a Thunder event next month which Brodie is supposed to be at, I'm going to ask him about Sup Forums straight out

>mfw Spurs are going to beat down the Cavs tonight
>mfw no one will take the win serious because >muh korver and >muh team still getting adjusted excuses

Smh desu

>no toilet paper
>no gasol

yeah, no.

>tp or gasoft making a difference in 2017

Lmao

Sorry but aldridge and Kawhii are Pop babby's, take away pops and you have the blazers team.

Since he won't do it, I will

Brandon Ingram is averaging
>11.5 ppg
>46% fg
>43% 3pt
>62% ft
>4.2 rpg
>2.5 apg
>0.6 spg
>0.5 bpg

Not quite 14 ppg, but I think he can maintain this for the rest of the season. His free throw shooting, should it improve, could get him to 14ppg easy. He's getting 4 attempts per game, 75% ft shooting would do it.

Jah has the worst autism but Rondo is right behind him

Look people in the eyes when you talk to them, break contact occasionally and then come back. Something I did which you may also be doing that trips you up --

Don't go into conversations thinking about how it may go, like word for word what she'll say and what you'll say back. Just relax, take a second or two to think about what they say and then respond. Especially for things like asking a woman out or group project in school when the anxiety is high, going into it like that will just fuck it all to hell.

>but I think he can maintain this for the rest of the seaso
agreed, but stupid ass luke walton "has no plans on starting ingram", why we signed deng for 4 years i will never understand, but mozgov i can.

I love you guys you're the funnest.

>Not quite 14 ppg, but I think he can maintain this for the rest of the season. His free throw shooting, should it improve, could get him to 14ppg easy. He's getting 4 attempts per game, 75% ft shooting would do it.

Oh god I'm going to cap this so I could post this at the end of the season when he ends up averaging 10ppg lmao.

He's averaging 8 points m8... you realize he needs a quite a few 20 point games to bring him up to 14ppg for the season right? Jesus you fuckers are dumb and delusional

@73789918

you keep on moving those goal posts, faggot

What goal posts retard?

>Ingram averaging 8ppg for the season
>in January he's averaging 11ppg
>if he keeps this up he will end up with 14ppg

LA education ladies and gentlemen

They're just retarded lakies fans it's not their fault

Stop samefagging cunt, the thread doesn't get bumped when the same person replies over and over, so I know it's you.
Now go photoshop a image so you totally prove you are not samefagging.

Shiiit lmao got em, I was gonna say I noticed the same thing

NOT

wtf is going on

B R U T A L

Luke's gospel is my fave part

top kek

thank you based user, in this moment i am truly woke

GOT EM

>IF
he's surrounded by bitch ass niggas he's going to become a bitch ass nigga just like Wesley Johnson

BBA here i approve of this message

Based le epik freak Greek leading his team to the lottery in the EASTERN conference u go my lovely leddit player

Hmmmmmm

rekt

>it's a guy calls another guy out for samefagging then proceeds to samefag his own post episode

we did it again, bully

LAKERS!

God fucking damn it can you niggers just stop hating on the Lakers? You realize Larry is a Lakers fan along with a Warriors fan and when you talk too much shit about the Lakers you trigger his autism and you get a thread like this where he just samefags his own posts with random images.

wew Kobe, remember who is the second best SG of all-time, second only to pappy Jordan

top kek

you're asking for a miracle.

BTFO

got em

did this dude just do this???

wew

LMAO got em

>look kobe, he blew that guy the fuck out

SLAMDUNK

really mad me think

shiiiiiiiit

bretty good underrated post

brodie approves

top kek Laker bro

dank

what an excellent post

got him

well you got him there

good one user

moooooooo

That's it /nba/.

I'm tired of this Steph Curry meme. I was fine with returning to school to become an engineer but instead I'm going to lose weight and get in ball shape and transfer to San Diego State. There, under the supervision of Kawhi-senpai, I will train to become the ultimate Curry stopper.

I will begin in the D-League and move my way up until I am the starting point guard for the team, preferably the Magic (their uniform's are fresh). I will train every day until I can stop the Memerriors myself.

I will be the oldest rookie in NBA history.

Cap this.