Is there somewhere you can look at archives of Sup Forums between 2013-2015?

Is there somewhere you can look at archives of Sup Forums between 2013-2015?
I can only find stuff archived from 2016 and after

bamping

The only one I can think of, fgts.jp, died earlier this year due to massive CP and things like that going unreported. Not sure if their data was ever made available after that.

Bump

WTF are you looking for, an archive of white girls sucking nigger dick? hell, you can find that on any pr0m board. hell, i've got a ton of it. want sume?

I'd love to see the outcome of this. I have the strange feeling that she got fucked hard

When I first came to Sup Forums couple years ago I thought pics posted disappeared when the thread died. Much later, happened to reverse image search pic I'd posted and found her still on that thread and more. Now sweating it out hoping she never searches herself and finds that stuff.

>posts something online
>surprised it's there forever
kek

It's not permitted. Because then anybody could just demonstrate how fucking shit Sup Forums is today compared to when I got here ten years ago.

You just gave me a great idea, I'm now reverse searching girls I've posted and looking what happened to their pics. Sexy af

waybackmachine maybe?

Sometimes you get results by reverse searching the icon size pic that you don't get from the full size pic.

I use the b archive and desuarchive. Besides that for Sup Forums I use fireden.net.

I haven't really checked the years like that but I'm pretty sure they got some archived threads going back at least more than 2 years ago.

asian chick? if so then hot

yes

the best mix