Hay bros, came here for a little advise. (age 20)

Hay bros, came here for a little advise. (age 20)

I'm moving to florida from ohio for schooling in computer science, maybe data science. I'm moving with my girlfriend of a year and a half, and her brother who has great prospects in Cybersecurity but is a bit younger then us (we would be attending the same school)

Any just life advise anyone has for me is appreciated. I don't expect much.

kys

any specific reason? life seems to be going well.

twist her brother's nipples off

just become florida man

If i am to become florida man, i must be original, got anything betteR?

twist his testicles off (but say no homo so you don't get the gay)

Learn to cook cheap and healthy food, eating out a lot is a fucking huge expense. Proposition a threesome where you are getting fucked by her brother and you are fucking her.

I'm a decent cook, do you have any recommended recipes or a place where i can obtain some?

I've been using recipes from budgetbytes.com lately and they've all been good so far

looks awesome I appreciate it user, any other information or advise you'd want to share?

Why? Columbus is a data mecca of the Great Lakes region.

Beware the blacks (i'm a black born and raised in South Miami..now Florida national guard) don't get robbed user, also, buy an amazon fire stick + get sling tv, regular cable & phone down here is expensive af, better off just having internet.

The best life advice I could give you is don't move to Florida.

Are you in college or is this something different?

Don't move to Florida. Your face will be eaten off by coked up gators, becoming the next Florida story I laugh my cute lil butt off to

Learn to deal with the bugs and the humidity. You can't escape it, even inside sometimes.

And don't fuck with the gators.

thats too far, nip for a nip

What part of Florida?

we only really use internet and netflix so that's nbd for us.
cost to much, can't afford it tbh and i want out of ohio
Lakeland

I'd say take care of #1. It's cool that you have this great gr and a good relationship with her brother but that can all go out the window in an hour flat. Get housing under your name and your name alone. Get them to pay you in cash.

I lived in florida for a few months with family before and worked in panama city beach

Shits pretty sketchy there I live on the east coast. You have a car?

yep, we will have 2

Something that won't bring a ton of attention to you or your house? Make sure you lock that shit day and night people will straight up watch you walk into your house then go try your doors for change in the console or anything else you got. Also I'd recommend getting a third you can't get anywhere in Florida without driving uber has helped a little but it's still pretty expensive

Check your swimming pool for gators before jumping in

mind telling me the town you are from? lakeland sseems like a fairly respectable place

Life advice

Winter and fall for the most part are nonexistant and the summer can feel as hot as the mojave desert with all this fucking humidity

Too far doesnt exist, florida man was caught raping an alligator he had for a few months

I'm from Lakeland but live in Daytona now. Some parts are alright and I'm not saying it's south side Detroit but there are plenty of drug addicts and criminals. It does vary depending on where in town but in general it's a pretty poor place with low morals.

Lol its not like that everywhere. I barely lock my shit because the only people who's ever robbed us is family. And they already got a key so that would have been pointless.

meh, i'll get a gun last i heard florida has loose gun laws. no?
any reccomendations for living placement? rather lower the risk of being broken into

Yes get something you will carry everday and get your cwp take a hunter safety course for $10 instead of a gun store NRA class for $60 or so

Break up with the whore.
Or at the very least see how she brings no value to your life besides sex and the biological illusion of love.

Else, enjoy getting divorce raped.

Your Virgin Neckbeard status is showing

You're simping.
Basic biological motivations behind human behaviour should not be a foreign concept.

Florida has some really beautiful springs beaches and wildlife. Do you have any interest?

What school are you going to?

nope lol im a comp sci fag
florida polytechnic

>I don't expect much
You've come to the right place.

Most of the housing near the school should be fine just stay away from downtown

it's channel 4, why would I? it's a dried up meme well, was just hoping for a bit of advise, maybe something of use.

I appreciate it man, anything else you would like to share?

TEST

test recieved friend