Are the global elite Jewish satanists that are really Jews pretending to be satanists because satanism is a convenient...

Are the global elite Jewish satanists that are really Jews pretending to be satanists because satanism is a convenient way to control the people just under them, or really satanists that pretend to be Jewish because Judaism is a convenient way of controlling the people below that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Great_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want one

Oligarchy has only one god, and it's $.

Pretty sure that's a Black Mamba, so no, you don't.

No, they're real Jews and real satanists. Always have been. They've been worshiping Baal and Lucifer since before the Old Testament.

"The Satan" existed long before Christianity.

I will concede that "heavy metal hail Satan" is a tool of Hollywood but there are probably REAL satanists out there who don't identify with meme satanism

Aww what an adorable snako

qt snek

Let's pretend freemasonry is just an HR agency for so-called "power elitists". They probably worship entity with a power to communicate with them through "magicka" and shiiet, because "devil's" technology level is outstanding in comparison to ours.
> top kek time:
it was written by some armenian jew Zach Setchin.

Freemasons are Jewish fanboys but they have more in common with satanism since they believe in "the great architect" so they don't stick to Jewish practice word for word but they way they organize and manipulate outsiders is basically the very same way Jewish elites go about their business. Also freemasons, like jews, are fascinated with occult symbols and kabbalistic geometry etc.

By the way you could make the argument that Jewish elites today are also blatant satanists (look up the history of the star of david, no jew can explain its origin, but non-jews can only point to devil worship) just a different sect than freemasonry but they'll work alongside eachother quite often I imagine.

So yeah, freemasons and jews are pretty much satanists.

>i believe Satan actually exists
>Let's worship him so that we all go to Hell after we die
>Wow, great idea!

I think devil worshippers believe they will be rewarded in this life for whatever evil deeds they do to appease the devil.

"Jewish" people are mostly eastern European kinky haired, banana nosed whitish folks.

Their particular type has a lot of psychopathy that is genetically inherited.

Most of them are violating major tenets of Jewish faith but still claiming to be Jews, because that's a very effective strategy to stop criticism of them.

If the God of the Bible really exists, they are going to Hell for their deeply evil ways.

Rewarded in this life and then suffer in the afterlife for eternity.

For supposed masters of the world, they sound kind of dumb.

they are sun worshippers. True satanists. they believe satan to be responsible for free will. Free will was a gift from lucifer, the light bringer.

Take me in oh tender woman

Jews don't actually believe in an afterlife.

Israel is based.

So Satan exists, but souls and afterlife don't?

What makes him Satan then?

Its a bunch of edgy old men who pretend they are hardcore because they influence the world. They are being manipulated and deceived by the false jews that work for the devil, as prophesied in The Book of Revelations.

Khazaria
h
a
z
a
r
i
a

His power over the real world I guess, same as God.

That's just what Jews believe these days man, they're done with the old testament they don't give a shit about that any more.

Black Mambas are green.

Their name comes from their black mouths.

in the bible the jews turn there backs on god and demand a man king to lead them like other groups of people had

each of them screw up left and right. no matter how kind and righteous they were before they became king they all turned evil

finally the jews corner god and ask how much longer they would have to wait for a savior to lead them. god says some cryptic shit you can interpret as gofuckyourself

the jews were to dumb to understand that they dont get a savior. they had to be lead by god. so all the jews may as well be satanist since they expect a messiah to show up

BULGARIA MENTIONED

this m8 gets it

satan was a christian invention

he is literally mentioned once in the first testament and then hes not satan hes only mentioned as the advesary (שָׂטָן, sawtan, this is where the word satan comes from and its literall translation is adversary)

>so all the jews may as well be satanist since they expect a messiah to show up
This is an important detail. They knowingly wish to usher in the one who Christians would call the anti-Christ, a leader who will promise the world unity and peace through conquest and power.

They are in a very literal sense satanists in that way.

Does that look like bulgaria? nigga bulgaria dident even exist then

They got their savior. His name was Jesus Christ. They rejected him and had him crucified.

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

look at your map again faggot

This

satanists that pretend to be Jewish

Old Testament God is actually Satan, this is pretty obvious if you actually read the Bible and then think about it for any length of time.

Literally both.

Yes you guys are getting onto it.

It all started when the Jews were in Babylon, they merged a few ideas and oral traditions from the Cannanites and ritual practice. They formed the Babylonian Talmud and the synagogue of Satan is also mentioned in the bible.

They were always the ones who worshiped in high and in secret. Jews are not inherently bad, especially those who follow the torah. But what was a secret order followed by Hasidic rabbi and the khazarian/ashkenazi is now being spread out among the Jewish community.

They are kind of hiding among them.

If you look up khazarian/ashkenazi you will see it is of Turkish origin.

What we can agree is that a secret death cult exists for the sole purpose of making the NWO and bringing into power a figure who matches the characteristics of the antichrist. (And is seen as a messiah from both Jews and Muslims.)

There are several aspects and factions. Look to the Rothschilds, Rockefeller, and Royals, and the factions above.

The masons and lucifer is the connection between both sides.

The problem with that is the bible didn't fall out of the sky, it was written by people who supposedly want to relay facts and doing it in such an obtuse way makes no sense.

>to the north of the caspian sea
>along the volga
>thinks its bulgarai

notice how its called BULGHARAI and not bulgaria
just because your country is named after a medieval settelment dosent make it into that medieval settlement

The Bible is a compilation of thousands of years of oral traditions and stories, that it came out even remotely coherent is pretty fascinating.

you are retarded, lad

Yeah but they cannot handle Gnostic knowledge.

Because even with that knowledge it doesnt change the rules of the matrix.

If he said only way was his son, then the only way was his son. And he is coming back and making things spoopy to see if we can resist him and temptation again.

Ultimately it doesn,t matter if he is the creator and destroyer.

The star is another symbol for Saturn.

It's mentioned in Amos 5: 21-27 and this reference was quoted by St. Stephen in Acts 7: 42-44. Revealing this truth made the Sanhedrin so angry that they fell upon him, dragged him to the city limits and pelted him with rocks until he died.

i see someone has been to /x/

>What we can agree is that a secret death cult exists for the sole purpose of making the NWO and bringing into power a figure who matches the characteristics of the antichrist.

well i wouldent go that far, whos to say it isent a peace cult trying to bring peace to a bunch of warmongering assholes

what i can agree on is that we dont know what the fuck is going on, and jumping to conclusions is a good way of missleading your self

substantial proof is rare, crackpot theories are a dime a dussin

Jesus christ mate that has nothing to do with bulgaria, you really need to learn how to read maps

>illuminatus
>anything but the ravings of two guys tripping their balls of on LSD

i mean it reads like a schizos diary

I worked a job where Jew rabbis would come and "bless" their kosher food before we shipped it to Israel.

The rabbis would openly use the devil horn hand sign and do other bizarre shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Great_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

As my maps show, Volga Bulgaria was a descendant of Old Great Bulgaria.

snek loli

It does, on purpose that dialogue is just fluff.

I'm reading the Principia Discordia, Promethus Rising, and King James Bible daily currently.

Trying to decide on joining Freemasons.

It will depend on the economy.

I knew the things i knew before /x/

Another good source, ancient aliens season 10-11. They never mention Rothschilds or Zionism but every 20 mins they have a Hasidic rabbi come on the screen saying "hey you goys aliens are great!" They always leave the question unanswered. Out of season 10, they only had one false idea that was completely wrong dealing with the reason for the Iraq war.

>Are the global elite Jewish satanists that are really Jews pretending to be satanists because satanism is a convenient way to control the people just under them

Yes. The modern church of satanism was founded by a literal jew Anton LaVey.

It's pointless to teach him ,bulgarbro. Cuckmenistan education it's like murrica tier, nowdays.

пoздpaви, from a serb on vacation in POДOПИ (best place ever)

Kek, the first Bulgaria was Volga Bulgaria.

I can see how it could be seen as peace.
For the people who survive it. (Makes me think of the new Tom Hanks Inferno movie, depopulate to save the human race!)

And i can also see how some people only see one side of it.

Maybe you are right, maybe there is peace in giving all control to the elites and fucking untill we are a cultureless society that follows their state mandated religion.

Maybe there is peace in that, or the illusion of it. I've rather be part of the agency in the leviathan. Then a person on the bottom destined to be fucked into something else, they can mold and shape.

We can all agree this is the golden age, the sleepers are inside the cube. The shapers are awake and the matrix is all around.

My personal strategy is to be at peace, train my mind body and spirit like Goku.
Do LBRP every day, and pick a side. And just adapt to whatever, but not let fnords get me down.

lol its like you know nothing about bulgaria, the first bulgarians originated in modern day liberia, you have no connection what so ever to bulgaria just because you are called bulgaria

>Jewish satanists
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.