Why should I care about "Islamic terrorism"?

Black user here.

Why exactly should I care about "Islamic terrorism"?

It seems to me these "Islamic terrorists" only attack venues and locations that are overwhelmingly white; venues that I would never go to, like concerts and parades, because I can't afford them, nor would I go even if I had the money because I would most likely be racially profiled by police and overhear racist comments from the white people there because a black person is at their event and ruining their experience.

These so-called terrorists never attack black neighborhoods or venues. The only ones terrorizing black neighborhoods are the police and white people who like to blow up and shoot up black churches. White folks have a long history of terrorizing black neighborhoods and blowing up black churches. It seems to me I should be concerned with white terrorists instead.

Yet, every time I turn on the television, the white man is on trying to convince me that "Islamic terrorism" is a HUGE problem; a bigger problem than this economy that has so many people out of work, a bigger problem than stagnant wages, a bigger problem than the ever increasing cost of living, and a bigger problem than income inequality or any else that plagues black communities.

"Islamic terrorism" is the white man's problem, created by many years of setting up CIA puppet dictators in middle-eastern countries I can't even pronounce, nor knew existed, all in the name of controlling oil and feeding the military industrial complex. So why exactly should I care about this "problem"?

>I never go to places where I have to pay
>I am black
Godammit Sup Forums is always right

They don't attack black neighbourhoods because they're already shitholes which Islam would easily take root in.

>niggers
>empathy

Pick one, but don't pick niggers because they will rob and rape you without any feelings of remorse

>If Islamic Terrorists slaughter my countrymen, I shouldn't care because it won't happen to me

Holy fuck, why would you wear that outfit with that body?

>It seems to me these "Islamic terrorists" only attack venues and locations that are overwhelmingly white; venues that I would never go to

>Nigeria
>Suffering against Boko Haram, literally the world's deadliest terrorist group right now
>overwhelmingly white

You should care, because each attack pushes white people closer to a race war, in which blacks would get annihilated

I agree. You should get out of a white country and repatriate to Africa just to be safe.

>countrymen

We (black people) were born here, but this isn't our country. They (whitey McGee) made that abundantly clear with continuous non-stop systemic racism and discrimination since the first African set foot here.

You better hope whites don't start fighting back en masse with our irate proclivity to violence. Blacks might just "accidentally" get "caught up" in the "crossfire"

Ok now we all know this is a troll. Move along, pol, nothing to see here

All your people do is go to prison and convert to Islam. That's why nobody in your race gives a shit. You're all closet Muslims.

So you've never heard of Boko Haram and Al Shabbab - Two Islamic terrorist groups that attack black areas.

Or the East Turkestan Independence Movement - where Muslim terrorists kill chinks.

Or ISIS in which Arabs themselves are blown up?

Everyone's affected by it.
But you don't have to be.

Also
>The only ones terrorizing black neighborhoods are the police and white people who like to blow up and shoot up black churches. White folks have a long history of terrorizing black neighborhoods and blowing up black churches. It seems to me I should be concerned with white terrorists instead.
There was Dylan Roof, but aside from that the only examples are way back several generations ago. White people in America are overwhelmingly hospitable towards black people. And police terrorizing black neighborhoods? You mean those middle-classed black people being terrorized constantly by patrolling officers? Or is it just a coincidence that these neighborhoods are crime-ridden. Yea, terrorizing "black neighborhoods", not just neighborhoods with high crime rates, right?

Many African-Americans live in the inner city in places like Chicago, which are impoverished and crime-ridden. If most black people lived in suburbs, you wouldn't hear about this shit.

If you were not a complete ignoramus you would of realized that the islamic religion of terror has been doing its best to subjugate, enslave and terrorize almost all of Africa way before they started fucking with any white country.

It's Africa though so nobody outside of Africa gives a shit. I have no clue why you american blacks have such a love for arabs or the islamic faith. It has done more to destroy Africa than European colonialis.

Arab muslims still own black slaves in northern africa by the way. Its cool though their religion says its a good deed to enslave blacks.

What do you think will happen to niggers in a country that is predominately Arabic?

Hint : Look at how nigs were treated in the arabic slave trade vs the pacific, and then educate yourself on who ended slavery and then who forced the ottoman empire to do the same

tl;dr - without whites you will be promptly enslaved once again

They are going to merge Blacks with muslims and start the race war

>"Islamic terrorism" is the white man's problem
No. It's the lite's problem. But they try to force the false face of collective punishment for slavery ,apartheid ,etc. But in the end the regular middle class white is the one who is going to suffer from it ,not the one who is forced it.

You shouldn't care. Neocons are retards and Muslims are not a very big threat. I'd be more scared of getting hit by a stray bullet from a gangbanging niglet or stabbed by an illegal Mexican

What are you talking about? How come systemic racism didn't prevent the successful black people that exist in this country now?
Face it, the reason why black people aren't doing so well is because they are born in to poverty, and thus commit more crime. Which in turn, because of the higher crime, forces the cities to put more patrol in these areas. That's why it may come off as oppression. But no black person is gonna easily escape poverty when the children see you can just live off of welfare and mommy Democrat's government cheese.

Sauce me OP

FPBP

Go back to Africa where you will have your entire family butchered with dull machetes because they arent quite the same type of nigger as the rest of the niggers in that area

Underr8ed.

If I ever have children, I won't be letting them join the military either. No way would I let them enlist in the military of a country that treats them like second-class citizens.

The confederate flag waving, don't tread on me t-shirt wearing, beer drinking, hemi engine pickup truck driving, duck dynasty watching, country music listening, multiple gun owning, deer shooting, camo ballcap wearing, NASCAR watching white man can go to the middle east and get his legs blown off by an IED and later appear in a Wounded Warrior project commerical; NOT my kids.

You are like 10,000 times more likely to be killed by a black American.

But you won't see that when you turn on your TV.

You shouldn't be worried about Islam.

I'm not worried about it either.

You're right. Repatriate to Africa ASAP!!! Stay safe.

I have extremely similar gucci glasses that looks like hers. I don't know if I wanna wear them, but on one end... I gotta honor Elliot in some way.

Honor him by being a supreme gentleman

You should read up on how muslims treat blacks and africans.

Okay so you just came here to get this off your chest? You don't actually care about anything, do you?
You don't care about improving, you don't care about working, you don't care about anything but yourself.
You're just a selfish whining black man that thinks it's still the 19th century and that white people have ANY sense of nationalism on a large scale.

kek, cause muslims cucked half of Africa and enslaved you longer than we ever did. Not that I'd expect a nog to do something productive or good like fighting the assholes.

Hey, that's Monsters of Rock on Snell.

They do fight them though unlike the Europeans. There are christian militia's in many parts of Africa that fuck up muslims when they get the chance.

No one calls them islamaphobic though.

Santa Cruz.

> terrorism only effects honkeys
because terrorists are trying to extort concessions from western society.
negroes have nothing to surrender, so you are irrelevant to terrorist aims.
in north africa however, moslem terrorism DOES target negroes, and eventually they will turn to you, but forst they have to go through whitey

> news is trying to convince me....
no.
the news isnt talking to you.
you are ~13% of the population with the LEAST money power and influence.
almost nobody cares what "the black community" thinks about important issues of the day

"the black community" is politically, socially and economically irrelevant.
only white--guilt stricken lefties care about your existence, and even they are only doing it to signal their virtue

"the black community" is NPR's baroque music hour.
utterly insignificant, and only useful to demonstrate how sophisticated some dipshit is when he cranks it up behind the wheel of his prius

never expected nignogs to care about anything other than watermelon and fried chicken anyways

Lol, true. Why would they target a community that already weakens the US.

> my kids
> implying he might be involved in his children's lives
OP is not a negro.
excellent bait Francis.
you got a (you)

GREAT POINT!

you niggers should declare independance!

RARE

calm down you sperg

>Muslim
>race
NIGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRR

When they win sharia will take away your blunts, twerk and malt liquor.

because they might bomb your welfare centre.

>Black user here
Suuuuure

RARE
A
R
E

Kill yourselves. Stop incentivising the American to make shitposts; they are disgustingly blatant and the fact you guys all bit right into it makes me question the fucking point of coming on this board.

Dumb cunt. Blacks don't do as well
BECAUSE THEY'RE GENETICALLY FUCKING INFERIOR

Because the anonymity and the fact that we can call people niggers whenever we want.

This.

>people
>niggers

pick one

I used to play in a band with a chick who dressed exactly like this, with a similar body. She was unsurprisingly batshit crazy. Fucked her a few times. Meh.

>Had sex before
That sounds true.

>Black user here.
So the meme is true that disgusting, fat, white whales turn you on?

Also, why are here so many niggers anyway?

Fucking America. You shouldn't even be allowed to post here, most degenerate posters by far anyway.

No, he's disgusted by them, but he'll do anything for nigger kids.

Boo hoo(ga booga), some whities were mean to some spearchuckers I didn't know.

You say racism and discrimination like it was a bad thing. Consider this: how do blacks treat people they percieve as being weak, or beneath them? Especially when the blacks are in a group that controls the area?

It's a good fucking thing blacks don't run the world, 'cause the only thing you turbofaggots can run is track and field, or from the po-leese.

You shouldn't care about islamic terrorism because they only affect people.

But you should care about Islam because they don't treat animals very well.

because they do attack black neighborhoods, in fact a black lady got stabbed in Detroit recently for not wearing a burka, they hate niggers more than white people

FPBP

Blue-pilled as fuck nigga

You have to go back

cont. OP, I can tell you're a reader, and not a nigger, but in case you missed my point:

Racism amd discrimination ARE NOT a bad thing. It's the human condition. Everyone is "racist", no exceptions. Racism is genetic survival programming. If a pinky is too dumb to cross the street when he sees a pack of urban youfs then he deserves the enrichment and possible ending of his lineage. No survival programming.

Quit playing the victims and catch up with the world, or stfu and continue to be marginalized, cause you're a bunch of whiny, violent faggots.

>be black
>go to block party - get shot
>go to park - get shot
>go to sleep in bed - get shot while houses are randomly being shot on your street

you're right not to be worried about Islam

>black user

Nigganon

Body positivity

>m-m-m-mein feelings
>d-d-d-degeneracy

Fucking kraut crybaby.