tulpa.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>be me
>be 21, move to new area
>meet 12 year old boy playing magic tournaments
>become quasi-adopted by family
>be openly gay
>become victim of some wrestling around with sexual tension component but don't think much of it
>be sitting at home one day on computer playing wow
>BAM BAM BAM
>open door
>its the kid, who comes bursting in, drops pants and yells MY DICKS GONNA EXPLODE
>he was enjoying a day home alone jacking off to moms perfume oil
>turns out he's ALLERGIC to his moms perfume oil
>ohgodwhathaveidone.jpg
>take him to hospital
>"can't treat him without parental consent"
>have to call his mom and tell him why he's there
>omgawkward.jpg
>they almost have to circumcise him but he's lucky, they clean it out
>2 weeks later
>playing nintendo, he's hiding at my house all the time because his mom is giving him those "my little boy is growing up" looks
>I ask him how hes doing "down there"
>he says ok but still tender, cant jerk off
>feelsbadman.jpg
>I say, "wow, two weeks without jerking off? you must be going crazy"
>he says, "yeah". Puts hand on my knee, says, "I bet someone could suck it tho."
>INSTANT BONER
>ok well take one for the team
>didnt expect it to be more than just a once or twice til he gets better thing, but something amazing happens
>like 2m into his blowjob, he goes, 'stop'
>Im like oh shit regrets son, but no, it's not that
>he says, "you dont seem comfortable" which I wasnt cause height difference made my neck crane
>so he pulls up a stepstool and stands on it for me, making him most thoughtful and sensitive lover I'd had to date
>fallinlove.gif

Reupping my request for shota related greentexts or comics

>be me 10 or 11
>at friends house
>friend 13 or 14
>parents arent home
>chilling in his bedroom
>he asks me if i masturbate
>dont know what the word means yet, but i know it has to do with sex stuff
>i say whats that
>he says "do you wanna see"
>i say sure
>he takes off his pants, only in underwear
>start to feel weird and embarrassed
>but i cant look away from his bulge
>he takes off his underwear
>frozen in fear/embarrassment/excitement staring at his (now hard) dick
>starts stroking
>my hearts racing
>tells me to take off my pants too
>im getting fully erect at this point
>i take off my pants, but hesitant to take off underwear
>he says "dont be shy, im naked too"
>right after he says that he basically pants's me
>i try to cover up
>he pulls my arms away and gets a good look
>"see, not so bad"
>both staring at eachother, naked
>he says"now do like i do"
>starts jerking
>i follow his lead
>feels good man
>tell him it feels like i have to pee
>he said just keep going
>say ok
>have first orgasm jerking with my best friend
>tell him thanks for showing me that
>hes still going
>he tells me to come here
>he tells me to jerk him
>hormones raging, cant say no
>start jerking him
>he starts jerking me
>surprised but go with it
>now standing face to face, dick tip to dick tip, jerking eachother
>im diamonds again
>he says "im gonna"
>he starts cumming uncontrollably on me and my dick
>jump at first but i kept going
>he keeps jerking me with his cum and i cum again
>now both just staring at each other
>he says we should take a shower
>we shower together

>one week later
>jerked it to the memory of what happened every night
>hang out again
>parents not home again
>winkwink.jpg
>he says remember last time
>how could i forget
>he says it could feel even better
>i say ok show me
>he says strip, i do
>he does the same
>he starts sucking me
>holyfuckingshit.jpg
>feels too good man
>cum in seconds
>he says my turn
>hesitant but hey, i owe him
>put dick in my mouth
>he jolts
>start sucking, doing a terrible job
>he gives me tips
>lick the head, use your lips, etc.
>doing better now
>he starts moving his hips, kinda humping
>he says dont stop dont stop
>i oblige
>starts cumming
>i gag , but i take it all
>dont want to swallow
>do it anyway, tastes gross
>he says that was amazing
>he is laying there in euphoria
>i start jerking to the thought of what just happened
>cum again

lurkin

>tfw no shotas in my life
what do /shota/

Dream harder?

>Tulpa bf

whats tupla?

Although this story is as fake as a three-dollar bill, it's not unusual for these younger boys to show a surprising amount of thoughtfulness when they're having those intimate moments.

I remember back when this last boy I've been in a long-term relationship with, mentioned how my hands would "smell bad" because I was playing with his dick under his underwear.

It's like a next level imaginary friend
Comes from Hinduism I think

hmm thats cool. Ive never heard of that before

Maybe you should try getting out of the house more often. That seems like a good way to start.

>fake as a three-dollar bill
kek

I'm so alone

Boys at my work try to bust my balls all the time. Boys are outside of our realm of understanding.

tulpa.info/
Read and be learned.

I have a feeling that they KNOW if you like them that way or not. They have to. There's just no way in hell they would act so fucking gay in front of other people too, that's for sure.

When they realize they have enough liberty to act out their inner faggot, they become so forward it's scary. It almost feels like they WANT other people to notice, it's insane.

>what is schizophrenia

You're alone because you want to be alone. That's how I see it.

The vast majority of boys you come across, on a daily basis, are dying for some male attention and approval, and I'm not even exaggerating. They get fucking addicted to you within a week, if you really know how to talk to them properly.

Try again, son. Schizophrenia is the inability to tell the difference between reality and imagination.

Well, I was shotacon for a long time
>be me 15 yo
>hang out with my younger brother who is 8
>mother is happy because we have good relations
>when we go to swimming pool I ask him to invite his classmates too
>after some time we hang around in a group of 5 kids and me
>everywhere where we go it looks more like a school trip
>the admire me cause I'm older, wiser and shit
>they don't feel shy around me
>seen them all naked in locker room maaaany times
>sometimes they wrestled with me for fun
>never done anything sexual with them
>beside teaching one of them how to masturbate
>he asked me what does it mean so I told him but without showing how to do it
>didn't want to creep him out
These relations lasted for about 4 years till I moved out to study at university in another city.

Almost all of the boys do it though. I don't like them all, and the one I like the most doesn't really do it. He is a sweet kid who worries about what the other boys think though so its probably only a matter of time.

>Teaching him how to swim on my own time because he doesn't want the other boys to find out that he doesn't know how

I posted some work shit in a shota thread like yesteday didn't I? These late night threads don't stay in my memory for long.

Not exactly. More like schizoid. It's what I've got, they tell me. Doesn't have any negative effects on me though. Some positives. I am pretty good at acting because of it.

Sorry but that's pretty much complete bullshit

Kids are with their parents, or their with friends. Seriously, how often do you happen upon young boys alone with no witnesses around

Also i don't want to be alone, that's just completely wrong

You have to create the opportunities. If you don't know how, that's good. Just jerk alone in the shadows.

Well, you don't go around with a huge fishing net and expect to catch one roaming around near the bushes, mate.

If you can't approach them at all, you may need to work on your social skills a little first.

In Summer? Pretty often. I don't see girls around their ages around as often though. I've ran by a few that initiated conversation with me on their own. I guess some parents forgot the "don't talk to strangers" discussion.

Dude z it's simple. You are a dom, we are subs. We don't know how to talk to people. It's ok, to each its own... It's important to acknowledge our own limits. There's no need to talk with boys, in order to admire them. Hell, in a hour I'll go to the beach, sit at the coffee near the toy area, and pretend to read a book. Life is good.

That's a huge problem, I've noticed in the past. They're more scared about what their friends might think of them than what they're actually willing do when they're alone.

Well, as long as you befriend the parents, you're good. Set up your yard as a fun place to be, neighborhood kids will wander around, as long as you are chill and just let them do their things. Neglectful parents will let them come over a lot. Just have other people around to vouch for you if the parents or whatever freak out.

>social skills
>implying
I'm /nofriends/

I live in a shitty suburb, I could walk for like 4 hours and come across maybe 10 people... and they definitely wouldn't be young

Don't talk to strangers is bullshit. Usually harm comes from parents, siblings, or close friends. Strangers are careful.

This poster sounds genuinely pedophilic

Yes we are. You are the only one that's not. "No lewd" is not pedo, so frowned upon in this board.

I mean, I don't really think you have the moral high ground to condemn anyone who isn't necessarily doing anything objectively wrong, I think.

I could be wrong about the other poster not doing anything wrong, but you definitely have no ground to stand if you're posting in a fucking shotacon thread, mate.

Hey no shit? I'm not advising doing anything sexual. That's why you make friends with the parents and make sure you have other people around when you are with the kids. Being accused of shit can just completely destroy you, but if you can prove (with witnesses) that you did nothing, the crazies will be driven off.

Yes, I'm a pedo, but that doesn't mean I do anything. I'm just realistic about what can happen to you if you're friends with kids.

I don't blame him. Ten is too old to not know how to swim. I don't mind putting in extra effort to teach him but I can never let him out of my sight at the pool because I think he'll drown.

My neighborhood has a lot of families. Last time I took my dog for a walk I saw seven boys in a few block radius. Two were swimming, two were just in their driveways (they stopped me to talk) and three more were playing basketball in their driveway. All shirtless but one had on jeans for some reason. Why do boys do that?

Strangers can do bad shit too. I like to think the boys I work with can confide in me if they have family/friend issues. I have done some good, I think.

I don't think it is pedophilic to be nice to them, but the guy you replied to sounds like he is literally luring them. I let some boys in the neighborhood swim in my pool but just because I'm nice and feel like its pointless maintaining it if nobody uses it. I usually leave them alone and none have drowned yet.

Most places that deal with children (schools, churches, camps, etc) have similar policies to prevent lewdness.

So, is that what I heard someone complaining about a couple nights ago? The "no lewd" crowd insists that they aren't really pedos? I suppose it's the same as those people who "only imagine themselves as the shota//no pedo"

You can say what you like about my advice. I'm simply sharing what essentially happened with me.

And oh, you just happen to let the boys use your pool? How convenient ;)

Admitting to yourself you're a pedophile isn't easy, mate. It's no wonder these people are so adamant about it.

The idea of them being pedophiles probably has crossed their minds before, but they really don't want to accept it, so they just reject and make excuses to their attractions, but deep down they also know that the hidden folder they have buried under several layers of diversions out of fear that someone might find it by accident, is who they really are.

All they need is time to make peace with their own mind.

You don't need to have bad intentions when you do good things, user.

disgusting filth

I bet you wouldn't say that to a cute shota's face faggot.

It's bait user. Don't reply.

>be me 12
>singed up for box after school
>instantly fell in love with older mate
>he's 18, tall, ginger, pale skin
>we eventually built a friendship
>he seems to like me
>really good to me
>never had a father so instead I treat him like one
>feeling is mutual, I just knew it
>after classes when I was 13 already built up courage and came out to him
>told him I love him
>he was cool about it
>it was friday
>he invited me to a sleepover to "talk about it"
>told mom I'm going to sleep at friend's from school house so she wouldn't worry
>when I arrived he gave me beer, I drank two
>one thing led to another
>we make out in his bed
>he took my pants off
>started jerking me
>before I noticed he had my cum all over his face
>I laugh at him, he looks little pissed but laughs too after few seconds
>he turns me over so I'm on bottom lying on my belly
>slaps my ass till I was sorry
>made me lick all cum off his face
>pushed me down to suck him
>I couldn't fit his whole dick in my mouth, just the tip (2 inches maybe)
>took shower after
>slept in his arms, spooning

>next week was similar but I didn't need beer to not feel nervous
>he fingered and fucked me
>first time it didn't hurt at all
>always came inside
>never stopped after coming once, he had to cum twice before he was finished
>started to be kinky after some times, tied my arms and eyes, spanked a lot
I'm 19 now and we are still together. Neither of us is professional boxer but we still train.

I've had a similar story. Met the boy when he was 11 and we stayed together until he moved away to uni, at 18.

He is 22 and has a 1yo son now, whose name he chose to be similar to mine. Pretty crazy how these things happen.

>bad intentions

You are the one who chose to think of it that way. Enjoying the view is not hurting anyone, especially if the boys are enjoying the attention. If you are manipulative and selfish, screwing with their emotions or making them lie for you, then you are absolutely "bad", but if you are just enjoying the presence of boys as they do boy stuff, you are not bad at all, but you can still absolutely be a pedo, which you are.

Good point.

Sorry for trying to force you to come to grips with yourself.

How old are you compared to him?

Sounds nice. I came out to a guy who was 18 when I was 11. He was more than willing to do stuff until I got into puberty. Then it was "I can't be with you anymore. What would people think if they found out?" Its hard to wish him well when he might have only stayed for as long as he did because he was a pedo. Now I'm too insecure to date anyone so I just look at shotas.

There are more than likely guys with "shota-aged" kids who post in these threads. Crazy how nature do that.

Not sure I want to reveal much about myself since people I know might be lurking here. I'm sorry user.

Sorry to hear. It's okay if you fall in love with someone younger, but you are a scum if you leave them because they aged. This is not love, just lust. He was an asshole.

you're literally retarded
you won't reveal two completely anonymous people's ages?

don't pretend it's anything other than irrational fear of the government

The least you reveal the better. I'm afraid.

That was my thought too. I have read tons of these stories, with young people being abandoned by douche fucks who don't appreciate the love they had.

It's not a pedophilia thing. It's a selfish douchebag thing.

At least I took his virginity too I guess. I don't think I could fall for anyone younger, even if I was attracted to them (which I'm not). Me and him were in completely different spots in life and you see how that turned out.

>my oldest brother's friend
>i was probably 7 or 8
>he was around 17, he was a lady-slaying chad so looking back this is really surprising
>we ended up sharing a room by happenstance one night after a party so bed arrangement is weird
>I have a bunk-bed and he sleeps in the usually empty top bunk
>we're talking a little bit and he tells me to come sit with him so we can hear and see each other
>after about an hour i was up way past my bed time
>he tells me he's sore and asks if I'd give him a massage
>say ok, think it would be fun i guess
>he lays on his stomach and i kind of just move my hands around on his back
>asks if he should take his shirt off so i could move easier
>ok i guess
>now im rubbing his shirtless back, he's softly moaning the whole time
>asks if id rub his lower back
>can you go a little lower?
>lower
>lower
>i get really embarrassed as i get further but also kind of excited
>he asks if he should be naked so I could massage him better
>if you want to i guess
>well do you want me to?
>i guess it'll be easier to massage...
>now he takes off his shorts and underwear and I start rubbing his bare ass and lower back
>im wearing my cute footsie pajamas this whole time
>i just rub his ass until i guess either he or I fell asleep
>wake up next morning in bottom bunk with my footsie unzipped

bump

this is a long shot but does anyone have that greentext that had something to do with double bass and the movie her?

also i have a couple more stories if anyone is interested

>be 14 or 15 year old me
>freshman in highschool
>quicky "adopted" by the outcast group consisting mostly of upperclassmen girls
>hang out at one of their houses with 2 other people form the group
>offered to try on a dress
>refuse bc im a sheltered idiot
>greatest regret ever.

Ypu actually did good, user.

not shota but I think it's important nonetheless

Dont have it but more stories is good :)

sure why not

mods are asleep, post car parts

Post the whole thing, faggot.

there's more?
i didn't know
I'd be interested though because I think that's actually pretty real artistry

This puts a little lead in my pencil

Just google images "i'm sorry john i was so hungry". It's literally the first result.

im transgender now and i feel and probably look like shit.

>be 13
>my next door neighbor is a single mom and an only child
>he's about 9
>a lot of times after school my mom encouraged me to hang out with him because his mom would worry and what not
>we spend a lot of time together usually like 3-5 when his mom got back
>we'd just chill at his house and play videogames and shoot the shit most days
>btw he's a super cute blonde haired blue eyed total shota and i wasn't bad myself, leaving shota mode though because i did mma and was growing some muscle
>so one day in the middle of halo he says he's gonna take a shower because he was dirty somehow, idk
>i say alright, kinda weird but whatever, just sit there playing and waiting
>suddenly i hear yelling from the bathroom
>i come in and he's standing on the bed completely naked and is shouting that he saw a mouse in the bathroom
>i act scared and go up to the bed and stand next to him
>make fun of him for being scared and naked
cont.

>Be 13 year old me many summers ago
>Younger cousin (by three years) comes over to go swimming
>Just a medium sized above ground pool, nothing special
>We end up playing a dumb game where one of us hid this little pool toy and the other looked for it
>A few rounds in I toss it on the roof and tell him he can start looking for it
>He obviously can't find it and gets back in the pool
"Where is it user?"
>I shrug and smirk like a dick
>He says he'll keep looking and he wades towards me
>Looks down at my crotch and has a naughty look on his face
>He starts grabbing at my trunks and feels my dick
>I was sporting a boner so he thought he had found it
"Did you hide it in there?"
>I shrug and he takes that as permission to reach inside
>I'll never forget the feeling when he first grasped me there
>He argues that I cheated by having it in there and I tell him that isn't it
"I'll show you if you promise not to tell anyone"
>He agrees and I let out my 3.5 inch rod
>He acts a little weirded out but it was obvious he was curious
"I'll let you touch it if you show me yours."
>His trunks are already sliding down before I can finish the sentence
>Spent the next thirty minutes playing naked and feeling each other up

We did more stuff that summer but him and his mom moved to another city that her boyfriend lived in. Hopefully the thread didn't die while I typed this.

Bump

>after a couple minutes of banter go by i get a rapey vibe and decide that this is the best chance i was gonna get
>i'd been fantasizing about him quite a lot at that point
>say something along the lines of, whoa it's getting hot up here (it actually was) and take off my shirt
>he looks at me kind of funny, he's still really scared of the mouse though
>i say, while were waiting we may as well lay down
>i do but he says he's worried the mouse will get him
>sort of sweep him off his feet and have him lay down and kinda gesture to chill, maintaining body contact with him
>he seems to be getting the vibe and starts to relax a bit
>i start feeling his torso and back and legs a lot, avoiding his dick for now
>i tell him to just relax and i get naked with him
>i sort of straddle him and rub my hard dick on his. he's obviously pretty small but not like minuscule or anything
>shove my tongue down his throat while he's calmed down and rub his body a lot
>he starts to grab my butt and rubbing my abs
>ask him if he likes my body
>he says he does
>ask him what he wants to do next, he kinda shrugs
>tell him to close his eyes and open his mouth
>he does really willingly. i move up and put my dick on his lower lip

cont

>he starts to lick my dick and tries to suck it a little bit but cant get far
>i kiss him and shove my tongue down his throat and then move to his dick
>kind of hard little dick, i can fit it in my mouth without much trouble, he moans loudly as i do this
>try and fit his genitals in my mouth and lick up the balls with my tongue
>jostle his dick and balls around in my mouth for a while until he starts getting close to orgasm
>he's kind of freaking out and squirming a lot, i tell him it will feel good, just relax
>he orgasms and screams like a girl at first
>he's amazed by what just happened and then goes to suck my dick again
>i end up cumming in his mouth and he kind of spits it out
>laugh and kiss him

do more stuff with him over the yeasr but he moved when i was 15

Any other stories?

bump

why would you bump with that

i have a few, just instances where i had sex really lol. nothing too amazing

Eh, still wouldn't mind hearing them if you've got the time

it's 4:30 am lol, i think i have time for anything. i just think it'd be a bit tedious. after i got a boyfriend had pretty much standard sex all the time

Ah, alright. I didn't even realize the time holy shit

I used to feel like a monster for fapping to this. Now I am numb to it. I never thought that would happen

Sounds about right

the fact that this boy exists somewhere out there in the world gives me some hope

That's called growing up, user. Eventually you stop living your life the way others want you to live it.

Your right. It was just a moment of self realization

Moar

I know it's a shame, but I don't have more of him.

Well, this is a strange shota thread..

By strange you mean good. At least there are no superheros

You can go back to post whatever the fuck. I don't really have any shota with me, so... feel free to do your own thing if you want.

I'm more used to slow but steady image dumping set to the tune of conversation, but the greenies are more than welcome in my book.

Strange but in a good way

Agreed

and you sound like a danger to society lmao

If that's the way you think, I guess I'll be seeing you on the news eventually