Hey niggers I have $13...

Hey niggers I have $13.76 on steam and I need to know what I should buy before the sale ends and I cant use this for anything

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850
store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/
store.steampowered.com/app/297000/Heroes_of_Might__Magic_III__HD_Edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind of games are you into?

this war of mine

I'd hate to be a faggot and say it but it doesn't hurt to try ... if you gifted me age of empires 3 that'd
make my summer.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850

stop asking open ended questions you faggot. what genre are you into? what have you played already?

Survival/RPG games like stalker. Ive also been playing Payday 2 a lot recently and Black Desert Online. I dont really know what I "like"

Hollow knight

10/10 cant stop recommending it

Metro is the linear version of stalker if that helps

I've got a lot of weeb shit on my profile. I'm really asking what you guys recommend since I'm an open ended faggot

Fallout 1
store.steampowered.com/app/38400/Fallout_A_Post_Nuclear_Role_Playing_Game/

>weeb shit
SAY NO MORE. Here are some hidden gem VNs

-Mayjasmine
-Sickness
-Lucy the eternity she wished for
-Sweetest Monster

Buy 6 friends their very own copy of Portal 2/Left 4 Dead 2. Don't ask if they want it, just sent it to the ones that don't already have copies somehow.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown deluxe is $10. Borderlands 2 is $5.

Do you like JRPGs?

Question, I was thinking about getting fallout 3, but it says it doesnt run on windows 7 and up, and my pc is currently running windows 7. Any way for me to get it and have it work anyways?

Sorry for the stupid crop, I just cropped it quick in paint

If JRPG defines games like the old final fantasy style games then no

Im not into visual novels. Sorry fam

It doesn't work for win7 because it overuses only 1 core and doesn't know how to spread it out between dual and quad core CPUs. You have to mod it a bit to prevent it from crashing

shit nigger. are you into endless space? or other grand strategy games?

Could you tell me how? Or would I get a better result if I just watched a video

You should try Stardew Valley, it's a very fun and relaxing game

The only grand strategy games I play are Civilization 5 and Medieval 2 Total War

No. but you should give it a try fallout 1 is very good (Well if you don't like RPG then it may be not for you)

Psychonauts. It's like 99 cents.
It's a collectathon if you're in to that.

I might try it. Thanks for the reccomendation

I asked my friends about it and they said its not that good, its like undertale because it was super hyped even though it was a basically mediocre game

store.steampowered.com/app/297000/Heroes_of_Might__Magic_III__HD_Edition/

what Sup Forums thinks of this game?

I've never played undertale. But psychonauts is definitely not overhyped. I just bought it a few days ago and I've already played 25 hours worth of it. You might get confused here and there though because it doesn't hold you hand as you play like some games do.

Want to try endless space collection for only $3.39?

Sorry, it's been a while since I modded it. Go to nexusmods and type in fallout 3 compatibility or you can watch a video that changes the note file. Not too hard though it was just something like

[CPU core] = 0 -> change to 1
[something else[ = 1 -> change to 0

I got Fallout 3 for ps3 the last saturday Its pretty nice

Penguins arena sedna's world