I got my gf into the idea of having a few threesomes - one with a guy and one with a girl. then maybe a couple

I got my gf into the idea of having a few threesomes - one with a guy and one with a girl. then maybe a couple.

The first thing we're doing is getting a guy to come over, watch her strip, watch me play with her, then jerk off and cum on her big fat ass.

I really like the idea of sharing her big ass and want to see a load on it.

How do I find people? 3nder/3somer seems to suck ass.

pic related, her ass

It's pretty hot. I'm more deep into the cuck aspect of 3somes though. i use cl/ tinder/ friends

how is it with friends? we considered but dont want to make it weird

depends if the friend makes it awkward

how did it go for you? how close were they

anyone else?

Location?

west coast

Face pic?

not going to share that

shes not ugly

Tits ?

Want to trade pics privately on kik? Failuretoid

Every time, it's been by finding friends. See what the friend is into and manipulate that. At the end of the day, they're not part of the relationship, so tell them you just wanna fuck them but need to include your gf, you're a cuck, whatever.

dont have kik any email?

i have a dude friend to ask but hes a very good friend.
i dont want to fuck him obv. not fucking her yet either, i just want him to cum on her.

fuckoff faggot cuck. you're going to contract and spread diseases
why not kill yourself rather than making the world a worse place for everyone on it?

Honestly OP I regretted it. Mine was with my ex and her best friend. ( both girls and I was dating my ex at the time obvs) it was sweet at the time but than it felt shitty because they would just do shit all the time. Felt less like some sweet adventure and more like cheating. Eventually we broke up. If it's some dumb chick you don't care about, give er. If you actually like this chick, don't do it

i get where youre coming from but we can make the distinction

If you can make the distinction and can keep the whole biz apart, than I would go for friends. Find someone who's bi and jokingly suggest It, than make it more and more real. You could easily get a girl that way. Plus the fact that you know them will feel that much more satisfying

cuck thread belong on /lgbt/

THIS IS NOW A SPIDER MAN THREAD

More pics? Willing to trade also