I'm gonna have to butcher around 15 rabbits a week in a way that they can be rolled into a roulade for the next four...

i'm gonna have to butcher around 15 rabbits a week in a way that they can be rolled into a roulade for the next four weeks (rolling out a new tasting menu).

Help me out with some new tunes to jam while I'm crushing wabbits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eviyEJRZX30
youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/olivia_f1/comatose_bunny_butcher/
youtu.be/X9hjo4OlDV8
youtu.be/xVWjdP1oL44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Médecins_Sans_Frontières
youtube.com/watch?v=5upOprTHptI
youtube.com/watch?v=BWbK2DO5xKA
youtube.com/watch?v=LWz0JC7afNQ
youtu.be/RbmiKvjk-Mg
eatrightpro.org/~/media/eatrightpro files/practice/position and practice papers/position papers/vegetarian-diet.ashx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1134845
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20951759
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8495409
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18789600
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/pdf/nutrients-06-02131.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2017
>eating meat
kys, Travis

youtube.com/watch?v=eviyEJRZX30

why are rabbit livers so big?

was going to post exactly this

The Smiths - Meat Is Murder

you are a sick person

This isn't /ck/

youtube.com/watch?v=UTbd0Ncsyus

Heifer whines could be human cries
Closer comes the screaming knife
This beautiful creature must die
This beautiful creature must die
A death for no reason
And death for no reason is murder
And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
It's death for no reason
And death for no reason is murder
And the calf that you carve with a smile
Is murder
And the turkey you festively slice
Is murder
Do you know how animals die?

Kitchen aromas aren't very homely
It's not comforting, cheery or kind
It's sizzling blood and the unholy stench of murder
It's not natural, normal or kind
The flesh you so fancifully fry
The meat in your mouth
As you savour the flavour of murder
No, no, no, it's murder
No, no, no, it's murder
Oh... and who hears when animals cry?

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/olivia_f1/comatose_bunny_butcher/

(It's actually pretty good too)

i just need some new tunes.. it takes a solid 20-30 minutes to butcher each rabbit like that; that's a lot of time that i could be listening to music

how? i'm using the liver/kidneys/heart/bones/legs of the animal as well; it's not like i killed the thing

these

if you're still eating meat in the year 2017 you are a moron

you are part of a genocidal system of death and suffering. stop trying to separate yourself from it. you are part of it, you sick fuck.

oh, i'm not trying to separate myself from it.. we're all part of genocidal systems of death and suffering.

i just don't really care about killing animals who were raised to be killed for food. like, i get that farming animals has a horrible impact on the environment/resources and i absolutely think we should eat way less animals, but i just don't care from an emotional point of view

so you're a sociopath

you're a hypocrite

wow you're extremely cool
come over here and fuck my wife

Check out this song
youtu.be/X9hjo4OlDV8

Maybe some Skinny Puppy and Merzbow too.

ITT: People shitting on OP for having a job

maybe.

i just don't really care, man..

please, enlighten me. point out my hypocrisy.

youtu.be/xVWjdP1oL44

when did reddit take over Sup Forums?

>it supports him financially so thus the industry and his participation is morally sound
in the bin your opinion goes

at least you can admit it

I bet everything you do in your daily life is good for the environment.

This thread is so fucking gay. Being a vegetarian is incredibly numale

>hypocrisy
take some more classes, brainlet. not caring emotionally about the widespread society-normalized murder and suffering of animals is somewhat sociopathic.

Animals aren't people. You're not supposed to sympathize with your prey dumb shit

I'd rather be a nu-male than contribute to the suffering and deaths of hundreds of millions animals every year in a society where such a practice is completely unnecessary.

i feel that the biggest hypocrisy in this whole situation is that i've never killed anything with my own hands despite working with dead animals all the time.

it's fucked that most people just associate meat with a pretty packaged piece of flesh that comes from the fluorescent brightness of the meat aisle.

i feel like if i, or most people, had killed something themselves that we would have more respect for and be less likely to consume meat in excess

you are posting this through a computer, or a phone. who made the parts for the device you are using? healthy, first world workers? only when you boycott all object that were made with unfair exploitation (the majority of the products you undoubtly use in your everyday life) you will loose the obvious hypocrisy in your opinion.
You probably also consider yourself a communist.

Argument from marginal cases

Does rabbit taste good?

Capitalism is unethical.

Do you give a part of your salary to charity? A lot of humans are suffering too.

Yes. Obviously not everyone, but most would not kill their food themselves. Buying it from the store keeps it out of sight and out mind.

I've actually been to sweat shops. The working conditions were egregious but the quality of work itself was miles ahead of the work the girls I was working with were doing before they started working there, which was mostly (child) prostitution.

No. We may not be hunting but it is our food so why would we feel anything for it? this is a stupid conversation. I'm being baited I'm sure
They're just animals. Not even people are worth getting that upset about

OP here..

the answer is yes. it's easy to fuck up and overcook because it's so lean, but we're gonna use the hearts/kidneys/livers/legs/ground pork to make a "country" pate that we're going to roll up in the roulade then sous vide it and cut it into slices that we'll sear

wtf i hate capitalism now

There is no reason why humans should continue to eat meat, none at all
Continuing to take part in the past time of engorging on the flesh of other animals when there is limitless alternatives is immoral and disgusting

no, because my salary only supports my living costs. My actual day-to-day career is charitable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Médecins_Sans_Frontières

That sounds really good. I haven't had rabbit since I went to Spain 16 years ago

I agree with everything you say but acting like a douche won't convince anybody here. It's a music board.

>he thinks moral objectivism is a real thing

ha.. you silly faggot

>morality
What a joke. As soon as morality starts existing/mattering I'll take your argument seriously

>No. We may not be hunting but it is our food so why would we feel anything for it? this is a stupid conversation. I'm being baited I'm sure
Keep driveling on, Travis.

>They're just animals. Not even people are worth getting that upset about
see

Super Furry Animals

Listen to Cannibal Corpse op

Well ,good for you, but you have to understand that acting self-righteous all the time distances you from other people. You're not trying to change anybody's opinion here, you're just ranting about how great you are. That's narcissism and it disgusts people because it's a mentality that spreads like a disease.

> moral relativism

You'll grow out of it.

Who's Travis? Also I'm not a sociopath I just don't care about people I don't know, or other animals, and whether they're suffering or not. Why waste your life worrying about the suffering of the world

how the fuck can you be so arrogant to think that your point of view is the absolute truth?

it's not all black and white, bud

> imperfect people aren't allowed to criticise anyone

It's a weak argument.

I don't see anything really shaking that perspective any time soon. Do I need to have a child or something

What if the animal dies of natural causes?

There's no such thing as "natural" or "unnatural" Jesus Christ

what about toxic waste babies

Please show me where I was acting self-righteous and "ranting about how great [I am]"

There is a difference between self-righteousness and denouncing murder and suffering. If that makes you uncomfortable then so it be.

kashiwa daisuke youtube.com/watch?v=5upOprTHptI

neon bunny youtube.com/watch?v=BWbK2DO5xKA

echo and the bunnies
youtube.com/watch?v=LWz0JC7afNQ

buns are kind of a pest though (in some cases), its probably ok to kill them

What? Murder vs. old age

Humans evolved naturally thus their activity and impacts are natural as well. If you want to talk about things as being anthropogenic or not then that might be a more accurate way of thinking of things

I don't believe that but the whole "morality is a spook" thing is childish and meaningless nonsense usually only used by people to justify actions even they find morally corrupt.

Perhaps, perhaps not

How so?

> There is a difference between self-righteousness and denouncing murder and suffering. If that makes you uncomfortable then so it be.

This.

I love wabbits and animals but its unbelievable how tumblr Sup Forums is acting right now

You can't universally denounce suffering. That's idealistic and childish. In order for any taxa to thrive it must do so at the cost of another. This is how energy and nutrients are transferred through organisms. If you denounce suffering you denounce existence and you're stupid.

lol, my entire life is devoted to "worrying about the suffering of the world" and trying to solve it. Some uncaring user who says "I just don't care about people I don't know" on the internet isn't going to change that.

you're such a fuckin fag that it's almost incomprehensible..

lol "toxic waste babies" should not have goten a legit response

>Please show me where I was acting self-righteous and "ranting about how great [I am]"

>There is a difference between self-righteousness and denouncing murder and suffering. If that makes you uncomfortable then so it be.

Right here. If you're not self-aware enough to see that then I don't really see the point of arguing with you anymore. The world is a pretty horrible place if you think about it for too long but if you think eating meat is the most horrible thing going on right now leads me to believe that you have weird priorities.

I'm not going to scream at my family for having a barbecue party, you know?

morality is rooted in self preservation and being able to live in a society.. each society is different, but the general idea is being able to live in harmony with your fellow humans.

anything else is completely subjective

Why are the actions of humans categorized into "unnatural" for you? For one thing it's impossible to draw the line at what has and has not been affected by and thus made unnatural by humans, and for another it's not like our species came from another planet. It doesn't make sense to use words like "natural" because it doesn't mean anything.

Outside of humanity there is no morality so by your logic isn't morality unnatural too?

is rabbit meat any good? we have tons of rabbits around here. i'm thinking about setting some traps. they'd probably go well in a stew or something like that.

Delicious.

>You can't universally denounce suffering
Yeah....but I'm not. As I mentioned above, I am talking about unnecessary suffering. I don't care about nomads in Tibet eating yak. Is it unfortunate? I believe so but again, they are not living in the society we are.

yea man theyre great braised.. legs confit'd in duck fat, rabbit sausage, etc.

In what way is that "faggy"
I mean you do you I guess. If you're happy then who cares

How do you decide what's "necessary"? I don't get what the point of this exercise is

When is this thread getting pruned

It's just an expression. What if no one kills the animal? It would be a waste not to eat it. Especially if it was a cow or something. As I recall an entire cow can feed thousands of people.

fuck off anthony

It's a meaningless expression. We've altered the population dynamics of all earth's species in incalculable ways, so who can say whether any animal that dies does so "naturally" anymore? We've altered the lives and biology of all the animals we eat and live beside immensely. I don't get how it's "unnatural" to eat animals our species raised from birth. Could we be doing things more efficiently and sustainably? Sure but those are real words unlike "natural" so if that's what you want to discuss then use the correct words

This if you feel like brutally butchering them, OP
youtu.be/RbmiKvjk-Mg

>Right here
We are having a conversation about the meat industry and I am merely denouncing death and suffering and you're uncomfortable. You are calling me self-righteous as if that is a response. Do you disagree with my point or do you agree? You can call me self-righteous all you want but nowhere have I been acting like a pompous Californian vegan.

Okay, and so you spent the latter half of your post placing characteristics on me that I have never expressed myself to have.

>metal that isn't death metal or death grind
Inappropriate

>How do you decide what's "necessary"?

Not that user but this a silly question. If you can find a means of achieving the same result without causing suffering then it's not necessary to cause that suffering. it's fairly easily defined.

Animal* death and suffering
Oh now you do sound like a pompous California vegan

Ummm....when it is not necessary for healthy survival? That may seem hard, but it's a pretty simple measure. For example, I was in a village in West Bengal and if the families there were not eating meat then they would be even more malnourished than they already were.

When somebody says "dies of natural causes" they mean old age or some illness rather than being killed by someone or even something else. Even eating a poisonous plant or falling off a cliff would not be considered "natural causes" in this circumstance. Your just being deliberately dense because you've nothing left to say.

How can I achieve the same result of eating a delicious hamburger without killing a cow? No, veggie burgers aren't food. Turkey burgers are awful.

it's called speaking in context. certain article and descriptors have already been defined in the conversation.

>Oh now you do sound like a pompous California vegan
explain

Well should we all live on the bare minimum for survival? That seems shitty

>I don't get how it's "unnatural" to eat animals our species raised from birth.
I clearly used that word to describe the animals cause of death. If theres a gigantic farm of cows that are kept healthy and the oldest one dies then it probably died of old age. I suppose an autopsy could still be performed before eating it.

we're talking about nutrition, not taste you fucking moron.

I'm not sure if you just can't read or if you're trying to strawman me here. The obvious point is that you not eating meat does not mean you will be living on the bare minimum for survival.

This is really uncommon for animals to just die of being old. It happens in some species more so than others but usually shit is eating each other. Within hours of an animal dying of old age it'd begin being eaten by maggots so I mean there's really not much meat to be had by this definition

If you believe that flavour alone is justification for the modern meat industry then I can't ague with that any further really and it's in my opinion the only justification that actually stands up for eating meat.

My issue is that the vast majority of people by their own moral standards are not ok with killing animals for reasons like flavour and are not ok with killing some animals for food at all. These people use nonsense excuses to justify their eating meat and make up the vast majority of people who I find myself arguing with about it.

For the record I actually eat meat but still believe that the modern meat industry is immoral. It makes me a hypocrite but it doesn't invalidate any of my argument.

I'm not talking about that I'm talking about your nonsense post that there's no difference between natural and unnatural causes of death.

I just don't understand what not eating meat accomplishes. It's not like they kill fewer animals because you and the other vegetarians don't eat them

Just to settle this once and for all:
>Position of the Academy of Nutrition and
Dietetics
eatrightpro.org/~/media/eatrightpro files/practice/position and practice papers/position papers/vegetarian-diet.ashx
>Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
>Red Meat Consumption and Mortality
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1134845
>Cooked meat carcinogens
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20951759
>Methionine and cancer relationship
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8495409
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18789600
>Health Effects of Vegan Diets: Findings
from the Adventist Cohorts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/pdf/nutrients-06-02131.pdf
Remain willfully ignorant and play Russian roulette with your life or take the time to understand these findings and make a meaningful dietary and lifestyle change.