Whats the most a female has hurt you?

Whats the most a female has hurt you?

My mom made me untrustworthy of marriage. Thanks, mom.

she cheated on me

My mother birthed me into this cruel and indifferent universe, pretty hard to top that

yup, women cause all pain that anyone feels, ever.

this bitch had a solid jaw so beating her really bruised up my fist

Not enough.

Yep.
They took the apple and fuck us all over.

After almost getting together with my first big love she dumped me. Still stings a bit today.

>dated her for a year and a half
>"not comfortable in a relationship"
>new bf 2 days later
not joking... 2 days man...
it makes me think she was talking to this guy while we were together, or at least having feelings for him

Ive been ambushed by girls. Twice. One of the times wasnt pretty :)

together for 3 years with my ex
had kid together (6 months old)
ex living with me while she was cheating on me with some other dude for 4 months and lied the whole time

Women. No loyalty to anyone or anything

On the way to the homecoming dance she talked to her parents about the arrangements for the second homecoming that she was planning to attend with a guy from the school a county over. And I was sitting right next to her

Incorrect. They are loyal to the $$$$

When I was 15, I was chatting to a girl online who lived about 40 minutes drive away. We got along SO well and were best friends for over a year at this point, we would call each other every day to catch up on how school went etc.

One day she suggests we go see a film together (Pitch Black if I remember correctly) at a cinema near her which meant a long drive for my parents who didn't like going out at night in the first place. They eventually agreed. We said we'd each bring a friend. The date was set.

We got there an hour before the movie started at the time we were supposed to meet up. We waited. And waited. No sign of them. She won't pick up her phone, so I call her dad who tells me he dropped her off half an hour ago. At this point, because it was about to start, I bought four tickets thinking she may still arrive. She never did.

I tried calling her for the next week and every time she "wasn't home" and "had left her phone here", but would never call back. At this point I was hurt and confused, I hadn't gone into this looking for a girlfriend, this was just meant to be a friendly thing. I didn't dress weirdly, I wasn't fat or even overweight - average body type with 7/10 looks I'd say.

Months passed and I got mad. I just needed to know WHY. Why stand me up and never speak to me again? So I made another online account and mailed her pretending to be someone else. I asked how her previous dates have been, and she said "Not good. Not good at all. I was supposed to meet up with this guy and his friend this one time, and when I got there he was way too fat for my liking. And his weird little friend just looked creepy."

My heart snapped in two. My response to her was to say thank you for finally giving me an answer after all these months, you vapid narcissistic psychobitch, I hope you burn in a fire of flaming faggots surrounded by the very cocks you so desperately desire but can never have. Then I blocked her and went on with my life.

my gf send me a audio of her getting fucked

for cuckfags that is a dream but i loved her and was really shit moment

Feels bad man

wow user
>pic retarded

Had a one night stand with a girl I met on a dating website. We talked a lot before hooking up. We fucked and I didn't strap up, she insisted it was okay as she was on the pill. She later starts calling that she is pregnant. We decide an abortion is the best way to go. She asks for money. I give. Weeks later she tells me she couldn't do it. She requires I take responsibility. She moves in, I flip serious cash. Baby comes, its brown. I kicked that bitch to the curb before she was out of the hospital. I now have issues trusting women.

Did it sound like he had a big dick?

this post is the perfect example of Sup Forums at it's finest!

My wife of 4 years (and 9 years dating befire that) left me when my business suffered a massive loss.

We finally got back together after 2 years, though she doesn't know that I am going to be the one to leave her this time after a couple years. After I have set up a few assets of my own (a couple for her as well)

That's too bad user. Though I hope some good came of it and it provide rd you with motivation to lose some weight and stay fit even if only for aesthetics

I messaged a girl who I hadn't talked to in about a year some dumb message like 'ayy yo what's cookin'', seeing if I could get a conversation started, maybe get a gf, wasn't too bothered though.

She messages me back and then we start talking pretty much daily, it wasn't too bad daily talk to a girl (me being a 16 year old betafag at time), made me a fair bit happier.

She eventually starts to get a bit flirty and dropping hints, shit like 'I'm only wearing a shirt and no bra because they're annoying'. I don't notice she's being flirty until about 6 hours later, realise my autism has reached unadulterated levels.

Then she starts messaging me and my mate (only talking to her for nudes) more and more to the point that we just can't take it anymore. She asks me "why's (my mate) ignoring me?", he says "Just say I'm dead or some shit", I think sure, whats the worst that could happen.

Well... She's like "omg, can't believe you, you gave me a panic attack, I'm gonna hurt you" (femdom is my fetish so whatever) so I just say "cool cool" and then she sends me a passive aggressive "night.".

Jump to next day, she fucking messages me with "Hi" I ignore her, she just fucking keeps messaging me.

She then sends me a message saying "is it bad that I had to Google what kek means?"

That was the final straw, flagged her for spam and haven't regretted it ever since.

Feel ya man. I get the
Idonthavethetimetohaveamaninmylifeitsnotmeitsyou.pptx Everytime wether it's a month or 6 months and Everytime they end up with another dude within a couple days

She continued to lie to me about seeing other guys. I found out tonight she was drinking and smoking with a ton of guys around. I don't know if I can trust anymore, anons. If anyone respond...thanks.

My ex from 3 years ago was exchanging nudes with a good friend of mine.
Been single ever since with trust issues...
Found out a month ago that she was doing it with another mate who I thought was one of my closest mates.
So yeah, that's about it... usually it's me doing the hurting.

Added me on facebook and hasnt messaged me yet.

Try having your mother fuck half your old friends..

Thanks user; thankfully I met another girl soon afterwards who cheated on me after 8 months when she met a guy online and fucked him a day later. And by dumping her worthless ass, ended up marrying the next girl.

Together 15 years now. Never been happier. She's toned as fuck and has an ass to die for, is DTF whenever I am, and makes a fuckton of money as well so I don't have to support her. The stand-up girl has become a huge fatty over the years and no guy wants to go near her. I joined a gym and took up Krav Maga for years. Great to feel like Karma has caught up to her!!

I basically got that. She told me that she wanted me but she wanted to improve herself first for me (don't know why, I'm literal garbage) then one day me and some friends met up with her. Later that day she asked out one of the friends who turned up and him being the desperate fuck he is he said yes. The guy ended up mentally torturing me and she just let him do it. She was supposed to be my best friend. Really wanted to kill that guy though, even though she was the problem. Still do

Of course she did. She fed you a female line, equivalent to any used to pickk her up by someone in tune with psychology...

When my mom strangled me with rope and beat me in the bathtub.

My ex left me when we were almost together for a year, I had a nice romantic dinner planned and right when I got back from arranging the dinner she texted me about how she "wasn't ready for a serious relationship". Took her a fucking year to figure that out.

:')

Hows ur old lady doing now days?

Ugh... I've read more of this thread than I can stomach. You're all very young and naieve... I'm sorry it's going to get worse before it gets better. Read some psychology before trusting women. They're as different as lamb and tuna fish from you faggots.

Are u a feminist?

Never texted back. Not too bad.

>> Be me, 2011
>> Meet immigrant chick, sexy accent, fucked-up teeth but 9/10 otherwise
>> Looks like srs, but need to finish with soon-to-be-ex-wife first
>> She disappears for a week at a time randomly ("connecting with her extended family/ethnic friends")
>> Refuses to say "I love you"
>> Army career sends me to Iraq
>> Tell her "Do NOT tell me you love me before I leave"
>> She does just that
>> minorrage.exe
>> We work things out after I arrive in sandniggerland
>> Regular emails/phone calls & skyping in my CHU
>> Many sexytimes had over skype
>> jism.exe
>> Things w/ STBX getting bad, decide gf will pick me up when redeploy
>> Two months before redeployment, notice no responses to calls/emails
>> gettingnervous.exe
>> Decide to capitulate to STBX just in case
>> 4 minutes before touchdown send the first of eventually 5 texts asking if she's at Green Ramp for my arrival
>> noresponse.exe
>> Simultaneously text STBX, she's there

(cont)
(pic related)

(cont)

>> Next day (Sunday), head over to her parents' house before going to bar for football game
>> GF is nowhere to be found, nobody knows where she is
>> Reconnect w/ her parents & daughter
>> win.exe
>> Sit & talk w/ her sister for 2hrs, catching up & me expressing my concerns regarding gf
>> Football game starts soon, pack up & leave
>> Bar is literally 15min drive from her house, halfway there, gf finally texts me
>> ImsorryIcantseeyouanymoremyboyfriendjustgotbackfromiraq.jpg
>> Send passive-aggressive texts over next month
>> Finally realize it's over & she's gone
>> Fast forward 18mo, she reaches out to me & we meet up to hang out & reconnect
>> Tells me why she broke up w/ me (bullshit reasons) says she's w/ someone but not happy
>> Gives me major hints she's willing to drop him to go back to me
>> 3wks later, lunch at Olive Garden, ask her why she's still secretive
>> engagementring.jpg
>> I eat for 5min more & "have to go to the bathroom"
>> leavingolivegardenyesterday.exe

Two years later, find her mentioned on a cheater's website. Turns out while I was in Iraq, she'd stolen the husband of one of her ethnic friends, to the point where the friend's business all of a sudden became "hers."
badboyreport.kr/ 2013/03/15-years-of-marriage-out-the-window-reggie-campbell/?ckattempt=1

Pic related.

If it helps people should make you untrustworthy of marriage, men cheat and women cheat, sorry your mother was a whore though.

What a cunt.

If it helps without your father's sperm it never would have happened, hell he didn't even bother to push her down the stairs.

Brutal

Brutal

Most first time love relationships don't work out, be happy she dumped you rather then cocked you about for years on end doing god knows what.

That sucks, wonder how long she had her eye on the other user, hopefully she didn't fuck him. Sorry she was a slut user.

Half brutal

What a cunt. Make sure you get an STI test bro! Keep records of that shit too so if she tries to bullshit the courts with 'oh i did nothing wrong' you can show SHE was the one who fucked up.

Same with some men sadly.

(cont)

Just for posterity's sake...

buzzfile.com/business/Sparkling- Crystal-Clean-___-___-____ four oh seven four oh five five nine one six
Pic related.

What countrys this bitch from?

This guy gets it. Women see guys as disposable, just like everything in their lives. She sees a hotter handbag, she does everything she can to get it. You're only as good as your worst day; so many men say they've been dumped after their mother died or they lost their business. All it takes is one misstep and she no longer sees you as a man, you become repulsive to her.

Why do you think Chad gets all the pussy? You pay her with love, emotional investment, commitment and care. Once she has these things she's won the game and loses interest. Chad gives nothing; he insists that there could very well be some commitment down the line as long as the pissy flows freely, so she fucks him senseless hoping to husband him. The moment he becomes husband material, guess what? She's won. He no longer interesting.

Men love unconditionally for the most part; just don't be a bitch and be relatively attractive and a man willl love you. They expect to find their unconditional mother's love in their partner and this just doesn't happen.

Remember this: Men love women. Women love children. Children love puppies. Your frame needs to be one where she has to prove herself to you for you to accept her, not the other way around, that's how you get a wife who cooks and fucks - she's doing it so you don't leave her for the obvious 20 other women you know because she knows they would kill to have you because you're a quality man and worth the effort. If you aren't quality, then you're just a quantity on her list of ex's.

Invest in yourself through weightlifting, success, style, and a attitude that is independent of whether or not she likes you. Women assign value to diamonds not because of how useful they are, but how their appearance screams high value to everyone within shouting distance. Duct tape can do way more for her but duct tape only gets the friend zone fixing her fridge while she gets nailed upstairs by diamond dick Chad.

Never really did, I hurt them way more than they hurt me and now I can't even kiss anyone due to my damaged lips

had my heart broken by 3 girls, though the third time (literally happened today) i hardly felt a thing. first two hit me like a motherfucker though.

One bitch ordered some really tall dude to beat me up

Dated a girl for 2 and a half years; cheated on me with her female best friend the whole time

Damn what a dumb cunt, at least you got out early though.

Ca-ching

Well teenager are fickle as all fuck but yeah no what a bitch for not telling you straight up and wasting your time.

Did you send her the same of you fucking a chick?

You shouldn't have fucked a random you met online unprotected to begin with. Hope you got an STI test afterwards damn.

You sure you wanna waste your time with someone you don't actually care about? I mean revenge is a dish best served cold but legit 11 years in and you're just doing it for shits and gigs?

16 year old nudes are illegal user, also kinda sounds like you pair dicked her around and she retaliated and you spam blocked her - how was that her fault?

Depends what 'seeing other guys' means - is she possibly cheating or are they actually her friends who don't want to diddle her? You're probably cucked either way, people don't lie unless they have a reason to.

Asked for full service but bitch only game me half-and-half then I noticed she had a nutsack but that was ok cos she didn't have a dick

What happened to ur lipz?

Kosovo. Her dad is ethnic Turkish & her mom is ethnic Albanian.

Her sister's fuckin' smokin' hawt, pro model named Lejla Shallci. Look her up. Pic related.

I keep doing fucking drugs that I shouldn't supposed to because I'm insane and now there's a heaping gash in my bottom lip that will wig them all out

Pay a hooker to kiss u

so wait was she sending nudes during your dating or after?

Brutal

Was it for her pleasure or yours?

Be happy it only lasted a year, shame it was via text but hey people are cunts sadly

Dunno most of them seem pretty basic besides the first few cringy 'all women are whore' junk

Brutal

Damn what a cuniving little tramp. Sorry she wasted your time at least you managed to get out before anything big really happened.

should have asked for pics

Yup. Thanks. Just glad I'm fixed; we fucked enough to have a whole house full of little ones.

Pic related (me & ex)

When I was 16 my two best friends and I decide to go pick up this girl in MY car, bring her over to my friend's house because his parents were out so we could get drunk and play strip poker and what not.

We end up playing spin the bottle and the bottle lands on friend #1 so they go in the room and literally fuck.

We play again and it lands on friend #2 and they go in the room and she sucks his dick.

We play again bottle lands on me and she literally says that she doesn't feel well. I was humiliated and i'll never forget that night.

She ended up puking right after so she really wasn't feeling well; however, once we went into the room just her and I, we lay on the bed and as soon as I reach over to touch her she says "I have a boyfriend".

Like what the fuck Bitch... You just fucked a guy and sucked another guy's dick and when it comes to me you have a boyfriend?

I guess that's why being ugly sucks.

That fucking killed the ever loving shit out of me and I completely deserve it, no I won't, I'd much rather wait for them to heal and hope life will work itself out
Selfish to expect it as fuck but I'm not attracted to women all that much anymore, the thought of it kills me

Had one girl and we both clicked on just about every level. Didn't really progress much further than friends because we were both really fucked up (hers was family issues, mine was past trauma that I didn't properly deal with). Just as I'm getting my shit together, she ends up getting a girlfriend before I do. And the girl that she's now with not only left her out of pocket $3000, but also spread rumours about her, lied to her about not spreading said rumours, and later cheated in her. They're still together. FML to the max.

Can u post a pic of ur lip?

Actually believe it or not I was hurt the most on a school bus when some girl was passing out candy. Was about 15 years old some girl is passing out candy to everyone on the bus. When she gets to me she acts like she's giving me some but pulls her hand back and says "none for you loser" everyone laughs. God children / teens can be so cruel. I wanted to beat the shit out of the bitch right there on the spot.

Only if it'll disgust you enough to hit me

One time my wife went cowgirl and squashed one of my balls on accident. Probably that.

Kek

She died

They love that $$$

Devastating

Temp disability of hearing. One ear. Got better after 10 mins
So kinda nothing.