This is Sharon, a Chinese girl working at Shenzhen Airline

This is Sharon, a Chinese girl working at Shenzhen Airline.

Tightest pussy I've ever had

More Sharon

Private Sharon

proceed

how'd you get Sharon?

Look how tight she looks

best post I've seen on this god forsaken website

Just before I did her without condom

Flew business class. Gave her my number and she was all in for it

She even call when she was in London for a second round.

I mean

Something about smashing random chinese stewardesses doesn't sound terrible enticing. Then again, I don't fuck many stewardesses

well, jokes on her...
she wanted an EU passport, and now she can only angle for a UK passport. but she'll feel at home at that immigrant homeland called Londonistan

>POST MORE!

>Just before I did her without condom
You're going to get her pregnant and then her entire family from China is going to end up moving in with you.

She's not random anymore. A slut who gives me some amazing night when we meet about once a month.

I'll fuck her sister and cousin to then !

Oh, so an occasional booty call that gets fucked all the other time?

I mean, I get the idea of a hook up and come back, but repeatedly banging the same chick, I mean I guess fwb is cool. not me tho

Well, I guess you will have a whole Chinese harem...

POST NUDEZ

+1

its well known..
chinese and asian airlines always pick cute single girls for stewardesses.

and all these stewardesses take these jobs, SOLELY in hopes of finding a rich (relative to china poverty) business man to snag by pregnancy and marry. i bet the no condom sex is equally her idea (asia has amongst the highest STD rates in the world)

No was my idea. Wanted to feel her tightness without any interference. Obviously did cum inside her, but did notice her announce when I pulled out and came on her stomach instead.

Pics or it didn't happen

Yummy. More of her?