How hard is it to get to the rooftop of a typical office building?

How hard is it to get to the rooftop of a typical office building?

hope you succeed

Very hard, you gotta find a construction site

dont do it op, u got dubs

The easiest way to get to the roof of WTC is by air.

Dress up as a contractor, go to security, and ask to get up there to do some work.

Pretty easy if you take elevator. Harder if take steps.

pretty easy in china.

it'd be easier to go to a hotel and do it

not unless you cup that janitor's nutsack like a baby bird

Years ago, we made a hobby of getting on the roof of a shitload of NYC buildings. You would be surprised how easy it used to be. Been on top of 5 or 6 places in Times Square. Tons of skyscrapers and landmarks. 1 Centre St had a rotunda at the top. We would go there at 2AM and the security guard would be sleeping with his feet on the desk. Only got caught once on top of the Marriott in Times Square and nothing happened except some security guards yelled at us and made us leave. Those days are long gone...NYC is on permanent lock down.

ever did Trump Tower?

roll for cuping that nutsack

Go during the day to scout out your city, find some construction sites or scaffolding of high rise buildings, comeback at night and break in. The height should be enough to do the job

1. acquire parachut
2. gain access to plane
3. fly plane over building
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!

Why do you need to get to the rooftop of a office building?

Depends on the size of the building. You'll need keys and a swipe card. Generally you won't be able to get in without stealing a set

If it's a medium to large building (10 stories +) you'll have to get the keys from security who will know most the regular contractors. They won't give them to you and you won't bluff them because they'll want ID, induction card, company name etc.

If it's small building (3-10 stories) you may be able to get keys from a lockbox in a fire cupboard, in basement carpark or on the door of security/control room.
Generic codes can be any of:
Progression. 1234, 12345 etc
Building address + month. So for 150 plain st in june (1506)
Facility managers birthday (1964 etc)
Generic code format management company uses that you wont know.

If you can't find the code, look on
- Door frames nearby
- Back of sign-in book
- Under the rubber lock-box cover if it has one
Regular contractors who are lazy sometimes write them on stupid places.

t. commercial HVAC electrician of 10+ years

Because my only other liable option is hanging and I feel like I'd have a better chance with jumping

Try climbing the side of the building. If you get high enough it will not matter if you make it to the top or not.

Use a window dumbfuck. You only need about 40 feet to guarantee death.

I don't want to damage any property

Then use a parking garage. Again, 40 feet.

Your fat ass falling from a tall building is going to guarantee there being property damage.

Why you gotta assume I'm fat lol, I'm 5'8" and 140 pounds

Because it is funnier that way.

Trump Tower has always been less than welcoming. Lots of nasty, mall-type security.

Just to be clear, this is the One World Trade Center in Long Beach, California. I'm nowhere near NYC lol

just gotta have a not shit lockpicking skill, I do it all the time

Blasting a door down with a large fart is not lockpicking skill.

I just use noclip

It's a fucking pain in the ass, I tried for YEARS to get roof access at my work and never got it because only like three people have keys/keycards to that area.

Say you're a professional photographer and want to capture stuff for your new website beg a little and enjoy your afterlife

usually as easy as getting to any other floor.

this is pretty good idea

OP here, going to bed. this thread will probably be gone before I wake up, so feel free to post, but I probably wouldn't see it

I work in the Tallest building in the inland NW and its as easy as taking an elevator to the top floor, then taking the stairs to the roof. Only locked on friday afternoons.

Aim a bit higher.