Dude it would suck being a tree. You can't talk. You can't move...

Dude it would suck being a tree. You can't talk. You can't move. You just have to sit there forever and ever with nothing to do and nobody to keep you company. I'm glad I'm not a tree because I would be hella bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still better than being a leaf

You also wouldn't have a brain or the ability to think or be sentient
So basically you would be the same as you are now

Fuck off nerd

He's right though, mongoloid.

This guy is trying to come into my thread with his long science school learning words. Why don't you speak normal english to people can understand you?

trees think and talk much slower than animals
you have to listen very closely
to a tree, human buzz around like really fast flies

I'm glad I'm not a tree or I'd be hella board.

I wish most people were trees

I think I heard somewhere that trees speak in a language that vibrates at a frequency that even the most cutting edge recorders cannot detect. Makes you really wonder about the creativity of God and the healing power of Jesus.

they communicate via some weird spores or tree scent that they expel. I don't understand it one bit but I watched something on it. whenever bugs that would eat them come to an area, the trees secret this weird shit over years to repel them and to alert other trees to do the same

or maybe it was some other plant. I forget but it was wild

That's what I'm saying is it wouldn't be as extreme as IRL human existence.

I thank the lord jesus christ everyday for that very treason

Treason. Haha! That's a good one I'll tell that to my cousin.

i hear you my man, some people just don't operate on that same frequency of transcendence
once you raise your vibrations you can perceive so much more beyond this plane of existence

I wish most trees were people so I can ask them questions about what it was like being a tree.

Yet they wouldnt know...

They would know because they became human through some kind of magic like in that movie "The Princess and the Frog" but with trees and humans instead of frogs and humans. They would know. They would.

Haha dude I just watched Joe Rogan's podcast and you want me to swallow THAT pill? haha woah slow down I'm all tuckered out hahaq

I wonder if they got any good jokes

Well when you put it like that. Ok ill allow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU

Being a tree would allow you to be truly free. Life, death, regrowth, reproduction, eat, drink, extract nutrients, and absorb the sun is life and they all connect as one cycle.

Assuming some cunt didn't come along and cut you down and salt the earth you would live on forever.