Seriously, who would win?

Seriously, who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never ever underestimate drunken farmers. never.

France. France fucked them british up real good. Thanks France, thanks for America.

Never underestimate those fighting for a purpose...

gg wp
no re

This reminds me of the war against Vietnam

America was the original Vietnam

>you had allies, therefore you get zero credit and the allies get 100% of the credit.

applies to anything that the US is involved in according to internet dipshits.

>hurr durr the us entered late russia already had it in the bag

or

>100% of the USA's spacerace accomplishments are because of a few dozen German scientists. The other x thousands of people involved on the projects get 0 credit.

This has happened more times in history. The US is the latest idiot

>implying the US lost in Vietnam.

>super power underestimates the miltias on the otherside of the world theyre fighting never sending the full might of their nation upon them and eventually pull out because its too costly and pointless to keep fighting

Because its basically the same thing

% of the USA's spacerace accomplishments are because of a few dozen German scientists
This is true though. NAZI tech, and scientists put the US on the moon

You're dumb.

France was great back then

Sounds like surrendering, pussying out or being a fool

The one with guerilla warfare prolly

They sure didn't win. Whatever makes you sleep at night

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

We bombed them into submission - they signed a deal to end the fighting. War over. That's called winning. After war is over, we leave. They renege on the deal. South folds up.

Yes I know who he is. But to say that the entire space program is 100% all because of him or the other few scientists from Germany is just flat stupid.

Right. The US population has below average intelligence. They get by by bringing people from all around the world to join their research teams. Nazi generation is dead, they're not great like before

um..

The communists reunited the country and made america leave back to where they belong

the roswell "alien conspiracy" was actually a clever cover up the US put out there to hide the fact they were testing german designed tech to the russians. To this day its the best smokescreen the US ever pulled of.

>The communists reunited the country and made america leave back to where they belong

You have your events backwards, as I already pointed out. It's amazing that people have completely wrong knowledge of things that were current events just a few decades ago.

Actually, the Continental Army had mich better rifles than the British, by virtue of having lots of skilled German (as they were one of the only people mass producing rifled barrels at that time) craftsmen in the Colonies. The British still used muskets or, at best, hand-rifled weapons.

Totally this

USA! USA!

Doesn't count, we only invaded Vietnam for the oil, we didn't have to win
Source: fought in 67

i wonder how long it'll be til y'all admit that about the middle east

don't you just love how history constantly repeats itself?
it's as if retarded and weak as fuck leaders can't fathom the fact that they're wrong and are being goated into wars they have no business getting into.
(iraq, cough cough)

We went to irag to stop communism u fucking retard

MERICA WON

It's not a case of who would win, it's a case of who HAS won.

they weren't libertarians, they were liberals.

bullshit. give me liberty or give me death.

you should learn what words mean.

nah liberals dont believe in free speech. you can only say things that dont hurt anyone's feelers

yes they do you retard. rush limbaugh uses that word incorrectly.

> We bombed them into submission - they signed a deal to end the fighting. War over. That's called winning. After war is over, we leave. They renege on the deal. South folds up.

No, we flew 3 aircraft filled with nuclear bombs and scared them into signing a peace treaty. If you call that winning, I feel bad for you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

In October 1969, the Nixon administration indicated to the Soviet Union that "the madman was loose" when the United States military was ordered to full global war readiness alert (unbeknownst to the majority of the American population), and bombers armed with thermonuclear weapons flew patterns near the Soviet border for three consecutive days.

The administration employed the "madman strategy" to force the North Vietnamese government to negotiate an end to the Vietnam War. Along the same lines, American diplomats, especially Henry Kissinger, portrayed the 1970 incursion into Cambodia as a symptom of Nixon's supposed instability.

that's some submission when they do whatever the fuck they want and we do nothing because we're afraid to

then they kicked pol pot's ass and slapped china around some

Let us be very clear about this, OP.

In the war of independence, America did not exist as a sovereign nation. It was a British colony.

Therefore, the two sides who were fighting were Britain, and Britain.

Britain won the war of independence, and then immediately declared itself America on winning. America took no part in the War of Independence.

result: victory for Britain.

The U.S. government viewed its involvement in the war as a way to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam. This was part of the domino theory of a wider containment policy, with the stated aim of stopping the spread of communism worldwide.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

honestly..

it was
Now...

LIBERty
LIBERal

can't believe Americans still get mesmerised by this ancient Jewish trick.

Liberty, libertarian, liberal all mean freedom. Freedom for all.

Your media is telling you "That logically means I must therefore have the freedom to limit others' freedoms, if I want!"

Idiots like you then get an ass panic from the cognitive dissonance and start crying about not being allowed to exercise a bunch of false freedoms that you never actually wanted to exercise.

>Wearing bright red to battle

That's called having BALLS, m8.

"Here I am, Jonny French! Give us yer best sho-"

This.
They went into such debt to fuck the brits in the colonies the crown bankrupt itself whitch led to Revolution.

We got bored of slaughtering yellow people. Killing a million people with high tech weapons isn't cheap btw.

After we left they "won" the war. And know the make our tennis shoes and how China doesn't try to rape them.

#winning!

ITT: people that don't know shit about history in general and military history in particular

Valuable post, friendo! :^)

>Seriously, who would win?
RUSSIAN ARMY!!!