Thread thread. Not enough threads about threads in here. All I want is to hear about thread, and threading thread...

Thread thread. Not enough threads about threads in here. All I want is to hear about thread, and threading thread. Bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

threadsmagazine.com/item/19346/more-sewing-misadventures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10 you're thread is epic now

/thread

Did this dude just did this?

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

whoa

/thread

Did this dude just did thiss?

mods being fags again
or 4chanpass faggot going very far out of his way to try and force a maymay
either way OP is a faggot as always, nothing to see here. move along folks

damn son.

Lol not even close
You're the try hard here, bub

Thread. :)

I just counted to ten in thread in the thread thread, epic?

I counted to 10, and to 21 in images, and I'm not even OP, and now it's time for stories.

My collection, not the best but it's getting there. Recently found a good deal on a pretty rare Purple Lightning colored thread for only 130 bucks. Should i buy?

This one is spools of fun, good job for not being a cancerous faggot, OP.

Oops forgot image
And i was trying so hard not to fuck up.Haha you made me do it.

Forgot image again

threadsmagazine.com/item/19346/more-sewing-misadventures

Does it actually emit light? Then no 130$ for string is insane.

Jk I have no idea how much stuff is worth.

My story's not really mine, either, but boy does it make me laugh anyway.

Home Ec, making dresses. I was in the advanced portion of the class, so I was working on something else, right across from me a girl I'll call Ginny was making a simple shift dress. She had it cut out and was beginning assembly when she called the teacher over.

The teacher took one look at it and exclaimed rather loudly before bursting into laughter, 'OH GINNY, WHAT have you DONE? Why are there 2 armholes cut on each side???'

Ginny was a jovial girl, a great singer, but she had no sewing skills. She replied, 'Well, I couldn't visualize how it would go together, so I cut my own armholes where it looked like they should be!'

Needless to say, she had to get more fabric and start over. Almost 40 years later and it still cracks me up.

Pam

When I was about 12 years old I decided to make myself a new dress. I found a white cotton with lime green polka dots. The dress was going to be a princess seamed dress. I was very excited to get started and decided I could get away without preshrinking the fabric. The dress turned out so nice and was to that point one of the nicest jobs I'd done. To bad I only wore it once. It was knee length when I made the dress, after washing it was a about 4 inches shorter. WAY to short to be worn in a conservative family. I now preshrink everything that I believe might become a little smaller. It was a lesson well learned since I'm now in my 50's.

Thanks for the threads. Much love.

no, just a rare thread, only seen a couple during my years of collecting, so i thought i might buy

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Why do you collect thread?

Put me in the screencap

I doubt there will be a screencap

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

i like to tie them around the tip of my penis extremely tight until i piss blood, every day i try to switch up the color

Is that a thread? Are you threadening me?

Pics?

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

Why are white people better? I'm not sure, they just are.

Here's the thing. You said a "Jedi is a Sith." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a padawan who studies the Force, I am telling you, specifically, in this galaxy, no one calls Jedi Sith. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "Sith family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Darksiders, which includes things from secret apprentices to masters to Dark Lords. So your reasoning for calling a Jedi a Sith is because random people "call the black ones Sith?" Let's get Mace Windu and Lando Calrissian in there, then, too. Also, calling someone good or evil? It's not one or the other, that's not how the Force works. They're both. A Jedi is a Jedi and a member of the light side of the Force. But that's not what you said. You said a Jedi is a Sith, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all users of the Force Sith, which means you'd call Yoda, Luke, and other Force users Sith, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

Oops i missed one.