What movies are you watching this week, bros?

What movies are you watching this week, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzow5wUp7hY
youtube.com/watch?v=_udWkSPgWPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever the first dubs in this thread tells me to

Baby's Day Out

Whatever you bros rec me ITT ;)

i am not a serial killer
13 hours
kiss kiss bang bang
neon demon

I know its a frogposter thread, but I'll give a legitimate answer anyway.

I'm planning on watching Million Dollar Baby, Bridge on the River Kwai, and RoboCop 2.

None

Movies are for fuckin' suckers

I won't be watching any movies but I'll be watching some anime because I'm not a redditor

Disturbia

Cobra

young frankenstein

Suburban Commando

whatcha watchin? I just rewatched evangelion over the weekend and I finally understand it after 12 years

Atlas Shrugged

Camrip of Seth Rogen and James Franco's New Film: Sausage Party (TM)

Hardcore butt sex, mostly from 21Naturals

Stir Crazy

Short Circuit 2

Blank Man

Thinking of watching Gone with the wind. I have never seen it so yeah.

world peace

Baby's Day Out

brutal

Looks like you're watching Baby's Day Out

Ayy this guy is the first dubs but he didn't give me a (you) so it doesn't count

fuck. wow.

>He actually has to watch a good movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzow5wUp7hY

I couldn't even make it through the trailer

Gonna catch up on airing shit before I watch anything finished.

Last non-airing anime I finished was Escaflowne, was somewhat disappointed by it desu. I was hyped as fuck about it until the last stretch of the show, but it was still solid.

I also need to rewatch Evangelion, haven't seen it in like 8 years when I first watched it

Speaking of Eva I also recently finished RahXephon which was pretty cool

I also would like some kino dubs recommendation pls

yeah! I liked the musical theme of rahXephon and the visuals were heavenly. I also need to rewatch it. does it hold up? I dont recall it being as meaningful as Eva, but I was pretty young so it might have gone over my head. at least with Eva, I could tell there was some really deep shit going on even though I couldn't fully comprehend it.

i never watch currently airing anime. I always wait a while for things to lose their hype. if people are still talking about it, after 6-12 months, I check it out.

The French Connection
Innocent Lies
The Player
Cafe Society

Van Helsing

Yeah it's not that deep, but it had a nice ending. I'm still not that sure how I feel about it, other than that I liked it. I mean the music and the visuals were great, no doubt. But I felt like not enough really happened with most of the characters or the plot in the end for me to call it great. The final episode was ruined for me to an extent though. The subs from my 1080p torrent were fucked up for it and my internet is pretty garbage. I didn't want to wait for the final episode to download in good quality when I had just finished watching like four in a row so I streamed it and the quality was pretty bad.

Check out Concrete Revolutio though, no one talks about it at all. The first season was pure kino and overall s2 was a disappointing follow up but it was enjoyable and had a decent ending. It outclasses most currently airing anime in my opinion, but it's not for everyone

ah well, been long time since last watch so..

TCM made me horny for Jean Arthur, so there's that.

bone tomahawk

The Neon Demon
Kingsglaive
The Assassination of Jesse James
Last Days in the Desert

I just watched 127 Hours

I NEED NEW MOVIE IDEAS

I tried watching Cloud Atlas but I failed. Should I try again? Or what?

watch the hunter

dont ask any more questions

that's pretty much how I felt about it by the end. "welp that was neat". my buddy loved it more than Eva but he's quite a pleb who doesn't like it when anything makes him think or feel too much.

I'll add CR to the list but im also in a bad Internet situation and this list just keeps getting bigger.

I know exactly how you feel senpai, shit sucks.

Doesn't help that I feel like I need to rewatch most anime I watch not long after finishing them unless it's just pure garbo

uuhh umm...maaaybe...mission impossible.

THANK YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=_udWkSPgWPo

What's up with you, faggot?

I don't know if I approve of short protags.
Top Gun was okay because it was very gay

Watched The VVitch and Belladonna of Sadness for the first time. Both exceeded my expectations.

I hear ya, brother.

Manlet genocide fucking when?

Empire (1964)

F

Probably a mish mash of things on dvd and bluray. Sudden Impact,Demolition Man,The Sopranos, and Alien.

it's been nice talkin animu witcha, senpai. have a fun week with all that catchin up :3

definitely get in a rewatch of Evangelion when you can. it's really interesting to see it from a wiser perspective (you and I had almost the same time span between viewings) and makes you think about how much you've grown since last seeing it.

same to you friendo

I definitely will rewatch Eva sooner rather than later, I really barely remember it and it's a significant anime so it's higher priority than lots of other things on my list

Weiner

Currently watching Lolita (1997).

Just watched hardcore henry.

Watch it.
Please.

It's the best action movie I've seen in years, maybe the decade. It's one of those beautiful movies where when you want something to happen and ot either does or gives you something better.

Phase IV by Saul Bass, Don't Breathe, and most recently A Woman Under The Influence.

>watching movies
go back to plebbit senpaiĆ­lia

I hope your mum catches you

Angel Face
Equus
The Hidden
Vanishing Point

none, I'm here just for the waifus and feet

watched that brian wilson biopic last night. it was pretty decent