I was 18. She was 14. We fucked a few times and fooled around...

I was 18. She was 14. We fucked a few times and fooled around. I'm now nearly 30 but I'm worried it will come back and bite me in the ass. We haven't spoken in years. Literally, I worry every day of my life. UK fag BTW. What do? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

met.police.uk/report/how-to-report-a-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat shit faggot.

Mmmmmm prime teen puss puss no ragrats slurp slurp pop *schlick*

if all what you get is ass biting , idon't see where is the problem unless........

>Checkd
But op you're a fucking faggot you can't get in trouble now stop being an idiot

in the states the statute of limitations (how long before you cannot be prosecuted) is 10 years for non murder offenses. you should find out what it is in the UK

I just worry as I was 'an adult', just turned 18, and she was 14

How about you man the fuck up and stop being a bitch.
She was probably getting fucked properly right after you by guys in their late 20's when she realised how much of a little boy you still were even at 18

Not true over here, theres been a shitstorm of 'historical sex abuse' cases, eg Jimmy Savile etc, not that I would put myself in the same league as him. I guess we were just horny teenagers

14 is normal for UK sloots. Forget about it.

True say, did find out she was dating a guy the same age as me when I went to college, was pretty awkward as he was in my class, he was very open about it too and they went out for some years before she hit on me

as long as there is no proof you are fine. just make sure you dont post anything incriminating on the internet...

Also, you just deny it. Where's the proof?

met.police.uk/report/how-to-report-a-crime/
Reported!

Your IP has been backtraced and bobbies are un route.

Enjoy prison pedo

See the thing is now man I love older women, when I was 18, girls like that my age and slightly younger were very immature

True true, bet we're both on the dozen incarnation of laptops and phones etc, so luckily I don't think there would be. She isnt the type for drama though or grassing. We just stopped talking one year.

Deny it. Say you've been with lots of women and don't recall banging her. How the fuck are they gonna prove anything now?

shit, if that's gonna get you in trouble then I am absolutely fucked. I did all kinds of shit as a 19 year old that could technically land me in jail if they told

I hate paedos too, HATE THEM. It's probably the one mistake I made in my life, but 14 - 18 isnt that bad surely is it?

What did you do?

kek you really are a massive faggot.
She probably doesn't even remember you and has fucked dozens and dozens of guys since.
How many have you fucked since?
I'm guessing less than 10

Faggot

My magic number is about 35+ bro, not doing too bad :)

shit with teenagers and dogs and things that would be considered abuse/assault if she hadn't consented ahead of time.

Dogs and teens, WTF?

what? it's pretty straight forward