Wtf did you just call me, you mutha fuckin' cracka ass white boy?

>Wtf did you just call me, you mutha fuckin' cracka ass white boy?

Nigger

Check mate negro

Im a cop and you are dead.

ask your parole officer

>now lemme see the next cracka try and open his mouth

I called you Nigger von Noggington. I was introducing you to my friend Ruger here.

Nigger

Dirty ass nigger

I called you a nigger, son. What the fuck are you going to do about it? Fucking nothing, that's what.

I called you a God, Sir. Please, allow me to serve you.

first of all, put your pants correctly. they are falling, get a belt or something.

BOOM. the nigger is dead everyone. Your welcome.

A god damn nigger; now get yourself some damn clothes on, find your workboots in the basement, and go to work at your uncles friends brothers white overpaid employers construction site. Lord knows you already, and genetically, know how to use a pick axe and shovel. So get to it, before this cracker start crackin his damn whip and make you wish for your mamas sandal.

Ha ha ha... that's what you get for dating a sheboon.

pull your pants up dumb slave

Kek

The things I'd let this man do to me.

Here it comes

>when you reply to someone in the future

Holy shit

nigga u gay

what a roid ridden ape

Considering his more recent ancestors were quite literally used as farm animals, 強馬, "strong horse" is a hell of a thing with which to brand, I mean, tattoo oneself.

quints for faggot

looks like Ausfalia is back

/thread
like this wouldn't be a typical fat ass nigger sitting on his porch with his 40

Nigga you black

please fuck my wife

Nigga had it comin

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch