DR. BEN CARSON STEPPING DOWN FROM VICE PRESIDENT SELECTOR

THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN THEY PICK THEMSELVES.

TRUMP/CARSON 2016 CONFIRMED.

HAPPENING.

youngcons.com/ben-carson-steps-away-from-trump-vp-vetting-team-now-helping-the-donald-prepare-for-meeting-with-speaker-ryan/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

He's on the short list for sure.

But that doesn't fit the Drump is racist narrative

He can't pick a black VP

If it happens, they'll find someway to spin it into a Master/Slave scenario, i.e. "Obviously this is another sign of White Patriarchy" or some shit.

But user, Trump is a sexist

if trump is suicidal it might make sense. black people would kill him just to have another black president

then some white guy is going to have to kill carson so the madness would end

he's stepping down because VP was already picked. Based Newt got the job

We don't want no nigger as our president.

Send them back.

I will not vote for a nigger.

>picking a black man immediately makes him not racist
>implying he isn't racist just because he tolerates 1 of 3 major minorities
>implying he's not racist even though he still wants to clean America of the Wetbacks and Rapefugees
Tolerating apes doesn't make him not racist if he still hates other subhumans.

>Carson as VP

Holy shit I totally forgot about him. I approve.

Are you guys retarded? How does a racist make the world believe he is not racist? By making a black man his second in command, this is EXACTLY what a racist would do. This does nothing but confirm he is racist

Please be right. If there's one man I trust to absolutely wreck the Clinton machine, it's Newt.

Didn't Trump himself say he was going to select someone with a political background?

You can vote for Cruz, if you want

Please no. Kasich Rubio or Webb....

neither of you cucks can vote in the US anyways.

I like Carson, the problem is that the media will attack him on creationist quotes.

Black people love Carson. Its a smart ass move.

I pike Carson but the problem I have with him is he doesn't excite anyone.

He already ran and gained no Much interest.

Trumps needs to get an attention grabber

>I am scared the liberal media will attack black theology in a election hinged on a white fake religious southern whore getting the black vote.

NO m8 you don't know shit about the elections trump does he is better than you at this so just stop

PLEASE LET CARSON BE VP!!
OOOOOHHH YEAAH!

I was under the impression that black people thought Carson was an Uncle Tom.

ah yes here comes the inevitable
>how can i be racist when i brought this token nigger with me to help gas all chinks and spics???

>black people would kill him

I don't know many black Jews.

The last thing you want to do is give some nigger a platform to run for President again in 8 years.

A Trump Presidency is supposed to be about getting spics out and making non-Whites want to leave the country. Putting this sleepy nigger in a high-visibility, low-risk job for 8 years so he can run in another 8 would be a major mistake.

Has anyone actually read Carson's books? He is no different than every other political nigger in his views.

I don't get this. I like Newt too. He sounds very reasonable, he is intelligent, other numerous things.
However, he is a neocon through and through.

This is how the media will spin this.

Forgot your VPN, "objective Sup Forums user"

>VP debate
>Carson puts opponent to sleep
>this wins by default

>Wetbacks and Rapefugees
those aren't races tho

Which black democrat will Hilary pick to counter this?
Or will she go full Hispanic to get those votes?

>implying clinton isn't a huge fucking racist

Why not? Maybe I'll make a trip to the Californian in the fall.

Then Paul Ryan would be President & we'd be back to status quo.

Sure, but he actually lived though Clinton dominance. He knows all about their dirty trick, even if it's cost him in the past.

She is but she can't run a campaign about how Trump is racist if he's running with a black guy UNLESS she gets her own token to prop her up.

Trump said a long time ago he wanted a politician VP. It was never going to be Carson

Trump/Carson ticket,
Hillary calls Trump #loosecanon,
Trump's find dirt on one of Bill's "Callgirls"
Carson tells Trump he is getting to old for this shit.
Trump celebrates christmas at Carson's house, wishing everyone marry christmas.

I need this

Didn't Trump say he wanted someone with political experience?

I think Carson as VP would be a big mistake.

>Muslim terrorist take over a dc-area elementary school
>Trump personally rushes in with just a flak jacket, m-16, and five secret service agents
>Carson, a minute behind, gets out of his 88 GTO brandishing is.45
>"I'm getting too black for this shit"

It's not going to be Carson. This just means that he's finished his job.

MIND BLOW - what if Trump saying he wanted "political experience" as VP all this time was just another meme to stir up shit? When he announces its Carson everyone will be like WTF and it will dominate the headlines.

I still want Jim Webb so he can troll both parties and finally get a Vietnam vet into the 2nd position

>"Why does he have to be the VICE president?? Because he has to be LESSER than the white man?!"

Then Trump is even more of an absolute madman than we all thought

Yeah, but the news Jews fucked McCain's strategy in one day

He's too christian.

TOP KEK

Trump should pick a black, demiqueer, trans woman with 1/16th Native American heritage to be his running mate just to collectively kill liberals when their heads explode.

Wake me up

NO NO NO

DON'T PICK BENZO CARSON

HE OFFERS NOTHING EXCEPT THE BLACK GIMMICK VOTE

fucking saved

It's Newt. First Newsmax had the person within the Trump campaign saying he was at the top of the list and now he's not fielding interviews about it.

Hannity called this last week btw.

Imagine the liberal butthurt and VP debates with pic related

didn't she pick that spic

We better get a moonbase.

>canada

Not like we would allow you to vote in our free elections.

I really really want Carson 4 VP

I like some black people

he's not going to pick a dem VP i can assure you no matter what you have to say about Webb

That's not what this article is saying at all. Nothing confirmed. Stop shit posting

What about Caitlyn jenner? Then you get all the burnouts,women's,Hollywood,and millennial. The tv coverage and debates would be crazy

I have been hoping and expecting this since last summer.

Fun fact, Carson & Trump are buddies who have 'golfed' together for years now, they have totally been plotting this for years, they're going to fucking MAGA baby

Carson is one of his best bets
>religious vote
>black vote
>destroys liberals narrative about #muhracisttrumpishitler

I am so excited to see Trump vs Hillary, it's going to be shitshow of next level awesomeness, I can't wait

of course you don't
they purged them, because they don't want shit in their genepool/community

he fell asleep in too many meetings

The real news is that Trump will be meeting with establishment Republicans to "put their differences aside."

This can go one of two ways:

1. Trump tells party leadership to blow him because now he's in charge and has the people's mandate.

2. Trump goes full cuck and basically becomes another Jeb who would simply promote the status quo.

Potential nigger VP is the least of your worries.

Please no. he is fucking bonkers. The only thing he'd be good for is keeping Trump from getting taken out since nobody would want Gentle Ben having access to the nuke codes.

Yes please America, you are hilarious to watch

They would only let you vote if you are a tanned German.

>tanned German.
Still as funny as the first time I read it kekekek

10/10 DJ Trump user

call carson a nigger when you become the greatest neuro surgeon on the planet. Call a ghetto nigger a nigger but leave carson the fuck alone.

why does everyone say shit like "oooh he's le sleepy, ooooh he's le gentle!" when the man is a literal genius?
is it because he is a soft spoken BLACK man?
does it just blow your tiny mind?
too scared that this guy is real?

Same thing I said about him picking a woman. No matter if he does or doesn't his opposition will try to spin it as a negative.

Thanks, heres another MAGA of mine

Tried to give it that glorious-leader best korea feel to it

Uhh... Ben Carson is an Uncle Tom who suck a white man's dick.

>He already ran and gained no Much interest.
Carson is the only candidate who ever polled higher than Trump.

No it's because he's a crazy nigger who thought it'd be a fun time to regale everyone with stories about trying to stab people and the pyramids. Did you see his house? The Buddy Christ? The misspelled bible verse? It was like a bad acid trip in there.

The jewnophage

>Trump gets linched by a mob of angry spics
>the US gets yet another nigroid president
How about: "no"?

If Carson is the running mate, the republican party, media shills, and all cocksucking cucks are officially BTFO at the same time. Like they can't call him racist anymore ahahaha.

I don't think carson is going to be the pick.

Trump said the one thing he feels he's lacking in is insider knowledge of the working of the political sphere. He needs someone that has a lot of experience dealing with congress and such. Carson doesn't really help him.

I could Carson being appointed surgeon general or secretary of human health and services.

so, let me get this straight, he's
>gentle
AND he's also a
>crazy nigger
don't know how to tell you this, but YOU are ,in fact, the crazy nigger here.

as a black guy from the suburbs,

he's not an Uncle Tom, he's just an intelligent black man and not a useless nigger

I approve of this

Trump has to pick a black guy or a woman right? A black woman would pretty much guarantee him the nomination and remove half of Hillary's ammo against him.

I remember Carson saying he wouldn't want it because he breaks the 'Republicans/Trump are racist' meme, and that the left would focus too much on that instead of the real issues.

Now he just has to pick Milo for his press secretary and he will be immune to homophobe accusations.

>muh white purity

I hate your fucking guts because it's "23andme" obsessed faggots like you that CREATED the traitorous, homosexual tendencies, white guilt Liberal class.

The only way your ever gonna fix Western civilization is if you purify it's soul, as much as its blood, cause it'll just poison itself all over again.

Why would Trump select a neocon as VP? He's not picking Ben Carson, he's a religious lunatic and a warmongering globalist neocon.

How is he a neocon? You fucking retarded senpai?

>the man is a literal genius
>"I believe the pyramids were built to store grain"

>But that doesn't fit the Drump is racist narrative

>mfw trump/Mattis ushers in the north American empire

>warmongering globalist neocon.
ahmed please.

He was literally talking about needing troops on the ground to fight ISIS.

This is grade-A cuckservative thinking.

You're literally picking diversity candidates because you're so afraid that the dems will call you a racist/sexist/homophobe.

Trump isn't afraid.

>if we're gonna fight ISIS, we need boots on the ground

He's not wrong.