CNN thinks that they are slick. Wouldn't it be nice to blow them up?

CNN thinks that they are slick. Wouldn't it be nice to blow them up?

CNN did the same thing Sup Forums used to do all the time before this place went to shit. CNN now has more balls than the entirety of Sup Forums.
Thanks to faggots like yourself.

true but user we did it for the keks

Sup Forums isnt your personal army

get in form or stfu

Rolling

I'ts a slow day so what the heck I'll do it for a kek

Reacted like a true trumpet, agree with me or die!
Who else acted that way around 1945 to kill all jews?

This is the person CNN took to task. He deserved it. This might be acceptable Sup Forums behavior, but outside of anonland there's a price to pay.

>we did it for the Keks

For the lulz faggot

>implying an attack on freedom of speech by a huge corporation is personal
Fuck off, bandwagonner.

Triggered

lol at coming to Sup Forums to try to say that we should give a shit about, or worse accept, the rules other people play by. fuck off nigger.

>that study is racist
So facts are racists? Best kek in a while.

Reading this thread made me go through the five stages of grief. How can we have become this toothless? I want my old Sup Forums back.

Those are from a sub where the ENTIRE FUCKING PURPOSE is to be as big of an asshole/racist/sexist/etc you can be.

Fucking idiots.

Fuck off nigger

There is no "old Sup Forums" you stupid faggot, Sup Forums was never good, Sup Forums was never funny, it was and is all cancer all the time. God bless America and go fuck yourself

>the joke
>your head
It's obviously sarcasm, you fucking retard.

Confirmed underageb&.

Fuck off m8, if anyone does stupid shit, it will only legitimize their liberal tears. Just like giving angry college bitches safe spaces. Ignore them and they'll fall further from grace on their own.

nypa. 4chin isn't redddit's, twitter's or facebook's henchman.

enjoy your shitty and whiny raid.

let me give you some valuable advice. freedom of speech is not freedom of consequences. think about it before you speak.