Admit it, we all wish we were normies

admit it, we all wish we were normies

No thanks I like music

normies too, but they're happy and content with themselves. no normal people naturally enjoy anything experimental.

How normie are we talking? I'm pretty normal if it wasn't for the voices in my head, that's why I listen to music and they go away

Valuable tip for ya, if you hate yourself and your life, chances are music isn't the thing that's wrong

i would NEVER want to be a normie

ugh

>implying normies are happy
good one

if i listen to music, the voices are replaced with fantasies, like fantasizing performing the song in front of girls i wish to impress

>Remove everything that makes you an individual to fall in line and be "normal"

So, you all fell for the happiness trick. Happiness is simply the absence of sadness.
There's a lot more to life than how people see you.

i thought i was the only person with that kind of cringey fantasies

Nah my dude, I'm not the user you're replying to but I also do that all the time. Even in public. I often forget where I am for a second.

>not fat
>dont shitpost
>have gf
>dont cry at night

holy crap am i a normie?

what kind of music do you listen to ?

/fit/ is the living example that you can be fit and sociable and still be a fucking weirdo.
Get over it OP, we are who we are.

swirlies Damon Andy Rob Ron: The Yes Girls

can't find it on youtube

I can agree, I hardly think it's healthy that marijuana and music is the only thing keeping me from blowing my brains out.

I can be happy not being a normie

I too am all of these things, but I still post here so...

Nobody is happy, user. The western world lost the ability to be happy in like 1964.

>WW2
>Civil War
>Revolutionary War

Where people happy then? Fucking retard.