How do you guys get past the fear of death?

How do you guys get past the fear of death?

Become more afraid to continue living.

thats like asking how you get past fear itself. there is nothing more scary than death/suffering...

Drugs and alcohol. Also purpose and preoccupation. Vidya, goals, etc.

Hope to not die alone

Make up a religion

death is the most natural thing in universe.

You need to learn to accept death and that life is completely meaningless

No matter who you are in this world we all are going to die

You're not special, just like me. Just be content with what you have, strive to be the best and wait till you die.

People always say that ignorance is bliss. So if you're asking yourself this question it will be hard for you to not fear death.

Rwlkdrn jthsg it could
Happen any
Da

People use religion (72 virgins, heaven, Valhalla, etc.) to lessen their fears. Some people make kids and focus on lineage. In the end, it all seems out of our hands. It's at the forefront of everyone's mind, humanity generally just finds a way to distract the best they can and live as they feel they should. It's up to you to live in the sobering truth of reality, suck religious dick or find another way to lie or distract yourself. Don't give up on humanity, that becomes helplessness. They are pretty much all worthless, but there are a few of us who give a fuck about you and your cause.

i quite like the switch tbh fam

Realize it
Could Happen any day and it's eternal blackness so who gives a shot

I don't fear death and never have

I feel the same way. Like literally all I think about isn't the fact I'll die but more about what happens after that moment

think of eternal void , no thoughts no feels no live

i dont i just want to die

I wonder why we are all here it just doesn't make any sense the purpose.

I searched it out and fought my fear of it. Death can become nothing more than a teacher. Even if my religious views are wrong, it won't have been for nothing because I will have lived as I wanted to, examining things and understanding them instead of being moved along by them.

Don't sit around and rot, the clock is ticking.
start learning something, start doing something leave your mark on the world behind.
Get over it or not, you will come to pass.

Life is in fact not meaningless.
We give our own lives meaning.
There's nobody but you who finds whats meaningful for you.

lol@scientology
Religion makes that equation a bit simpler though, but still leaves some room for ambiguity I.E how can I make a meaningful impact on the world around me by human standards in a way that fits religious tenets

The same way you dont fear before you were born

/Thread

1. Stop giving a shit about what you can't control.
2. There is no #2.

I want to die