How do girls typically masturbate?

How do girls typically masturbate?

With their clits, bro
How do you not know this?

How DO you know THIS?

Because I'm not retarded and have seen girls masturbate?

Spying on them? Why are you so insecure that you have to use insults? Don't use retard pejoratively

Flickin the bean.

Actual penatration can be a slight bonus but honestly the main feels come from a good hard rub of the clit.

Girls are different. Some can easily get off to the slightest touches.
I dont feel much of actual penatration asode from the snug feeling that just feels good and comfortable. Like honestly putting the missing piece from your body back in place...it just feels good in general but to actually orgasm i rely on the clit...and the best to describe that is like that feeling you get in your stomach when you go down a roller coaster but just closer to your genital regiono

What do you shove inside of you?

Well im talking about a real dick. I typically dont bother with penatration if its just me..nothing beats the real thing

Me? Frozen poop tbh

Do you like to have something in all holes?

yes

My girl goes to town on her clit. Sometimes she likes to put a finger or two inside while she's rubbing it, but mostly just rubbing her clit. She has got off a few times just from fucking herself with the handle of her comb though.

She's yet to use any actual toys. She's used markers, perfume bottles, handle of her comb/hair brush, fingers, back massager

>space docking

Wow, KYS.

They finger themselves and look at pictures of Sean Connery

3/10?

Lmfao yea right. Unlike you i can literally make myself orgasm 15 times in a row...female orgasms trump your little squirt lol

No not really m8

you: riding a tricycle
us: light-speed travel on a spaceship made of sunbeams

You have no idea.
There's a reason men are driven by sex - it feels 1000x better to men.
Women's enjoyment of sex is primarily centred around the attention they get from men. "A roller-coastery feeling in my tummy". lmao.

Some girls don't give a fuck about clit stuff. They cum real fast if you rub their g-spot, though.

I always was under the impression that with orgasms, the journey is the most important part.
Which is also, why I find females approaches to male orgasms disappointed.
There usually is little to no built up, it's mostly about the ejaculation and nothing else. Yet with women, they usually seem to focus more on the way there.

> you as women have no idea how a male orgasm feels
> let me proceed by making assumptions about how a female orgasm feels in comparison

We rub our clits, I've tried inserting my toothpaste or a banna but I can't do it with my own hand, it kinda hurts.

*tootbrush*

Lmfao you neckbeards seriously have the stupidest logic when it comes to females.
God im cringing hard.

Its freakin fact. Girls have way more nerve endings in their clit then you do in your dick.
More nerves= more sensation.

Also
>implying all women cant be driven by sex
>implying they like sex because of male attention

Thanks for the laugh user

>tootbrush

Im giggling more than i expected

For butthole

But to add onto this...

Youre not serious right? No guy can really be this fuckin retarded...right?
If youre serious then i hope one day you can find a woman who can look past the neckbeard and dorrito crumbs and actually speak to you so you can at least get a slight idea of what a female is

WHY IS NO ONE ADDRESSING THE LITERAL ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM?!

WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT

IS THAT A VAGINA CUDDLING WITH A MANS ASS

That ''pussy'' is fucking disgusting

That hair part is her ass.

Shes probably in a posistion where her butt cheeks are being pressed up (like sitting) then slouching down to take the pic (causing the vagina to overlap the butt a bit)

Typically something that woyld happen to chubby girls.
Skinny girls dont have floofy vaginas.

Also yes its hairy.. you think girls just dont grow hair there or somethin?

You are all faggots

The best way for your mum to cum is her clitoris and my tongue

Shit man I'll admit I'm fat and my wife is bigger as well but this picture looks awful it looks like what the other user said while also trying to smuggle a micro penis