Why is this album so hated??

Why is this album so hated??

because it's shit

Why? Can you expand om your opinion?

it isn't very good

It is morally wrong to like this album.

>Autotune
You probably like M.I.A. - AIM too, am i right?

There's good tracks, good have been a great album is kanye cut the shit tracks out and spent more time on it.

Ultralight beam
Pt. 2
FML
Real Friends
Wolves
Franks Track
No More Parties in LA
Saint Pablo

Great tracks, I still overall like the album, but it's no 10/10

Could*

Best album of the decade. It recklessly peers into the broken soul of an egomaniac.

this

it's a constructed album to make Kanye appear unstable by juxtaposing weird shit with basic pop shit

neither is particularly well done and the whole comes off as very forced like most of Kanye's fame/marketing

Because it's a really terrible album by an artist who up until that point released great albums.

>great albums
>Kaney

elaborate ...

DAMN SON DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.
KANYE BTFO HOW WILL HE RECOVER?

Whenever I think of listening to some Kanye, this album never crosses my mind.

>pt. 2 instead of pt. 1
I still agree with you though

My fav

Because you could listen to College Dropout, Late Registration and MBDTF instead. In fact, listen to the rest of his discography instead rather than an album with at most 5 tracks worth going back to.

Made it by a nigger.

It's the greatest album (so far) by the single most important artist of this generation. It's a masterwork by a genuine master, and so was Yeezus, so was Dark Fantasy, and so was 808s.

His college stuff is exceptionally great but not nearly as great as 808s or anything after it.

Kanye is a world- defining genius, but because he's black, a rapper, and a challenging artist, it will take a long time for people like us to figure this out. In thirty years this opinion will go from fringe music writers, to a an edgy new kids opinion, to an old guard opinion. Kanye might actually be the goat.

Kanye is the GOAT. He is the single most important artist of this century. No, really, think about it.

>make an album that is supposed the combination of all good things from the previous albums
>end product is a bland ass shit that's not even saved by patches

>Ultralight Beam
9/10
>Pt. 2
2/10
>FML
6/10
>Real Friends
8/10
>Wolves
4/10
>Frank's Track
who even cares
>No More Parties in LA
7/10
>Saint Pablo
9/10

>juxtaposing weird shit with basic pop shit

Oh yeah, because Kanye hasn't done that since 2008...

Of course it's a constructed marketing plot, but it's a very good collection of tracks if you take it for what it is.

Still no one else is able to make stuff like this that works. I rate it as one of Kanye's best

This.

I think it's too messy and focusless to achieve anything meaningful in the scope of his whole discography. The good tracks are overshadowed by long stretches of filler and leftovers. I like the idea of the "soundcloudy" kinda lo-fi production, but I don't think Kanye uses it as nicely as Frank's 'Blonde'.

To fix it I would just take off tracks 4 to 10, aswell as everything less than 2 minutes.

It's inconsistent as fuck and padded as fuck

>kanye desperately trying to not become dad rap

Bump

oh you mean paper planes? yea its alright i guess

Coz some people don't like it...