You have 10 seconds to explain why you still hate Trump

You have 10 seconds to explain why you still hate Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=TyI3O3Qrjyw
cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/trump-veterans-reform-bill-signing/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i am literally incapable of feeling pride to be american while he is in office

If you don't know, no explanations will make sense to you. Go to your Flat Earth and conspiracy theory chat rooms, talk to fellow idiots.

Why is that? He's a pretty cool guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

no american president has ever been so stupid.

That's a cool story. But live in a fake reality.

what this guy said :

Because hes the FAKE PRESIDENT

dumb as he is

But Trump is one of the richest people in the world and the president. How can he be dumb?

only a moron would think rich people cant be dumb. especially one who was born into wealth and went bankrupt 4 times.

He had a rich father but he turned a million dollar into billions. He's definately smart.

Yeah he must be really stupid. How can this retard be that rich?

a moron could turn a million into a billion after failing 4 times and getting additional millions after each failure.

>and getting additional millions after each failure.
Where did you hear that? He didn't really fail he had several bankrupties but he has hundreds of succesful companies.

Lmao
Remind me what is going on with lottery winners after a few years.

This

>people have started with millions and not went bankrupt 4 times
thats why hes an idiot

This statement literally makes no sense

You are talking to a fantasy creature. Be careful not to not startle it.

You must be smarter than him. May I see your bank account balance?

Most multiple company owners get bankrupties though and a higher percentage than just a few. Trump is still a billionaire.

Lmao you couldn’t turn 1 million into 1.5 million. Let alone over a thousand times the starting value.

>”I’d just start a business”

And you’d try and solve all the problems by throwing money at it. Until it’s all gone. 1 in 3 lottery winners lose it all after a few years. How many do you think turn it into over a billion?

Shit I timed out...oh well I had a good one to. Good luck folks, be quicker then I was.

It was funny watching him get elected and seeing the massive butthurt, but choosing him had nothing to do with selecting a competent president. I knew he was going to be terrible, yet voted for him out of spite for everybody else. I have a feeling I wasn't the only one.

Trips 0 truth

In a choice between trump and Hillary, trump wins every time. No way some greedy, corrupt old cunt is going to be president

Checked

>but choosing him had nothing to do with selecting a competent president
Anybody that isn't in the system is competent. Trump plays 4D chess better than Jesus though.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
>Never forget greatest meme president

Every time someone accuses trump of being a racist, bigot, homophobe, sexist, retard etc, I have to just ask how their candidate Hillary Clinton lost to someone like that? Was she, the one who couldn’t beat a bumbling idiot, really the best the Democrats had to offer? And they wonder why no one takes them seriously kek

>a bumbling idiot
Yes
>Trump
No

Why don't you emigrate to a country that doesn't shit on blacks and Muslims, like Nigeria?

checked again

You mean the conspiracy where Bush stole Florida twice and then got the Russians to steal the entire country for Trump?

>4D chess

T_D wants you back.

I never said I do OP. Do you? Do you wanna talk about it? Is this a cry for help? Coz I am here, not going anywhere... at least for the next 2-3min

In fairness, Hillary was held back by that great hairy gash of a cunt constantly bleeding down her legs.

liberals always make me giggle when they demonstrate how they know nothing of money

He's a big guy.

M E M E D

He's an idiot, and a republican.
Mostly its just his party though. Trump is just too dumb to know that they are in charge, not him.

>inb4 hurr durr democrats. Yeah, they are shit too. Just less shit.

What do you mean user? I’m sure all these women’s studies degrees are securing 6-figure jobs for these intelligent liberals.

I fucking despise reality television. He is a reality television star. That is seriously the only reason.

How many speeches exactly of him have you seen?

Because I fundamentally disagree with almost everything he has done.

I exclusively watch CNN so only the fair and unbiased pieces they do on him

That's really dumb. The whole of hollywood hates him with the bitterness of their hearts.
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

A few, clips here and there mostly. I can't stand how he talks.

Some of the things he said were alright, but he hasn't DONE any of those things.

It is really disappointing to me that more people can't just find Trump hilarious regardless of politics. When lefties are all, "buh buh he's so bad tho..." it's like, even if that's the case, isn't it pretty funny tho? Is politics more important that humor? NO and fuck you for suggesting that.

Because he's discriminatory towards the Islamic religion. He's made a ton of sexist comments. 22% approval rating. He's ruining our relationships with other country's- other than russia.

fair point. you cant really have it both ways. i think that's why they cling to the "this proves everyone is racist" line so tightly. yes, keep believing your candidate didn't win because not enough people were as intellectually superior as you.

You disagree with Kate's law and refunding sanctuary cities? You disagree with reforms to the VA?

Defunding*

I don't really hate him. He's good for us because he's bad for you. He's literally JUSTing your whole country.

Also he's nice comedy material.

>A few, clips here and there
It's mostly false and taken out of context user. Wake up from the dream world and watch a speech of him when he was running in the election. You will hear his policies and see him how he really is because I know you have created a bias based on propaganda.
Yes he has done some of those things he promised. He is being held back though by the entire establishment. Start watching infowars.com/show and forget about the fake news they haven't told the truth once since 2015.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyI3O3Qrjyw

Giant moron right here. I'm a huge idiot. Got kicked out of my GED class for watching TV shows on my laptop and calling it Downtown Abbey. I've been losing money everyday since I opened a bank account, thousands everyday, sometimes every hour. My Google Wallet says I have -4,294,967,296 dollars. I just don't know how I keep getting all this money. I used to think it was a blessing, but now I realize it's a curse. Everytime I lose money (which is all the time) people make fun of me. If only I could stop getting money all this would end. Please help me.
-t.huge idiot

So you don't watch CNN...

hes a downright cunt

Bongs need not reply to matters re freedom, thanx

>Bongs

have a rich daddy that loans you 1 million dollars to go play businessman with...

the best part is trump cut your healthcare so OCED countries are just sitting back and laughing at you

I'm not too familiar with Sanctuary cities. Though I don't think they should exist, it's a state, county, and city issue.
I don't believe in open immigration like some of liberals do though.

I have no idea what he has done to the VA.

It's no longer a game if you become one of the most succesful and richest businessman in the world bitch.

if your daddy loaned you 1 million dollars im sure even you could do what he did

Thats the problem, the stuff I heard and liked was from the election. And he hasn't done almost any of it.

>start watching infowars.com/show

yeah ok man.

Assholes beget assholes. The people who voted for him relate to his behavior, and see nothing wrong with it. Maybe it's how they were raised, but he seems totally normal to them.

I don't hate Trump, he's just the wrong man for the job. The president is supposed to be a leader, not a boss. And we are not his subordinates, we are HIS boss. Trump has NO experience with this sort of hierarchy.

Trump's policies serve to further alienate allies of the United States at the same time that the authoritarian powers in the east are flexing their muscles and expanding physically and through soft power. This is a time when the US needs to reaffirm its commitment to global stability. We should be frightening our enemies, not our allies. The power vacuum we leave behind won't be filled by the EU- they're too unstable. Instead, expect the reigns of the world to fall to a Sino-Russian alliance, which will be shittier for everyone who isn't running China or Russia. Trump isn't just fucking over his voters or the country, he's fucking over everyone on the planet.

Wow. Thanks for the compliment.
>yeah ok man.
How many broadcasts of him have you seen? And he is doing those things. You don't know what he is doing unless you get informed. Watch infowars and stop being brain washed.

He made it easier to fire VA employees for not doing their job, it was a unionized cesspit where the only way to really get fired was to rape someone at work on camera and even then you might get away with it. Now they can be held accountable for making a veteran wait 8 weeks for care.

How can you have watched the stuff from the election if you have only watched clips? Duhh they take it out of context and lie about it.

Yeah. He played and won. It's so hard to have a winner as a president.

I don't give a fuck. I wish nothing but misery on anyone who has ever appeared on a reality television show. Fuck them and fuck their families.

Hey hoes your immigration service holding up? I read a few hundred spics and somals literally shut it down. Try a little harder, we've been handling hundreds of thousands per since I can't even remember when.

Lmao you are a funny guy. But he saved the world for you. You are welcome.

I am generally in favor of unions, but i'm not so in favor to that level.
Lots of liberals talk like Unions are the best thing ever, but they can be bad sometimes.

Is this Canada speaking? I won't believe a word you say then. You guys elected Trudeau.

That's really racist

Nah bro.
Fuck you and your cuck loser ass.

U are confused friend

He's an immoral man-child not putting aside his insecurities or rising to the occasion, I think there's a chance he didn't really want to be president

The way he talks makes it so you could cut out 80% of the speech and still get everything he said.
The way he rambles on and on makes him sound dumb, and hard to listen to.

Unions demolished Detroit mate

I never had any bad feelings about Trump.
As a matter of fact, I was kinda hoping he'd win from the beginning.
Good thing I'm not American. :^)

Leafs are not to be trusted. You are a cesspool of degeneracy and your leader lets in anyone that wants to destroy western value.

>went bankrupt 4 times
Those are business bankruptcies you hack. They're different from a personal bankruptcy. He's been involved with roughly 500 businesses. 4 out of 500 makes for a failure rate less than 1%.

That would be one of the bad times I was talking about.

heres a cnn articles saying it, which ought to be believable even for a liberal
>cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/trump-veterans-reform-bill-signing/index.html

>The measure passed the House by a 368-55 vote earlier this month.
>It passed the Senate by a unanimous voice [sic] vote.

>Trump promised throughout his 2016 presidential campaign to reform the Department of Veterans Affairs,
>and tapped David Shulkin, a former VA official under President Barack Obama, to head the reform effort."

Emphasis added for keeping campaign promises are bipartisan politics.

>The way he talks makes it so you could cut out 80%
No user. You have been manipulated. You have no mind of your own. Break the condition what you said is so slave like it's painful.
>The way he rambles on and on makes him sound dumb
Never in my life seen him do that and I watched probably 50 speeches or 100 fully. He is always very thoroughly and brings up many things.

conservatives have a retarded worldview

>refugees have killed like 5 people in the US in history

>guns kill way more annually

>IT MUST BE BLACK PEOPLE HERE LOOK AT THIS INFO GRAPHIC FROM STORM FRONT SAYING BLACK'S ARE THE PROBLEM ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A CUCK JEW SHILL

I don't hate trump. I personally try to support the president no matter the party. I just wish he would lay off of twitter.

>litteraly
Fuck off Tumblr cunt.

Definitely* you fucking retard