What's an easy way to kill myself? Can't use a gun because I'm not an amerifag...

What's an easy way to kill myself? Can't use a gun because I'm not an amerifag. I'd love to do it with heroin but I don't have money. Fuck me man. Pic releated, it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0tBjT8IxUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let mother nature do it for you

Don't kill yourself

dont act like you havent heard of mixing bleach and ammonia. one whiff will knock you out. an entire lung full will kill you. you would die before you knew it happened

Fuck off, you must be new. I didn't come here to get pussies saying "Oh don't kill yourself" but Sup Forums has become pussyland. Should've known, I'll just wikihow it.

Don't fucking do it.
Mental illness sucks, get help. SERIOUSLY.

This is a response I can get behind. But try harder next time.

try harder? what does that even mean?

See

if yah wanna die bad enough .. you can always hold your breath

Took me 2 seconds to find out, come on bro. I'm not gonna spoil it tho someone might try it.

Jump out of a window, it's cheap and safe. More luck in next life.

what are you talking about? he wants to die and bleach and ammonia works?

"safe" I could wake up in a hospital unable to do it again because I'm fucking paralyzed. Fuck off.

Don't do it man, the race war is coming!

Find a really high bridge?

Nice square jaw. Don't anhero ur self, user

>asks for advice on how to kill himself
>denounces advice
You don't deserve to kill yourself, when you fuck up, hopefully it's enough to cripple you for the rest of your life.

Have enough Heroin and other Drugs,where you do live?

Diabetic insulin needle, used. Fill it with air, inject into neck artery or vein. If the diabetic needle is unused, full of insulin, inject anywhere.

>2017
>not pouring ammonia into a cup with a chlorine tablet in it and creating chlorine gas to kill yourself

I've obviously already thought about this for a long time. Do you think the first thing I do when I'm feeling suicidal is go on Sup Forums? I was hoping for something creative.

find a big black dude at a gym and tell him he smells like a nigger. if you win you will be a hero, if you die you wake up in valhalla

jump in front of a train or something

nice meme m8 what next you're gonna copy the gorilla warfare maymay?
>top kek XDDDDDDD

if you want to buy heroin just stop paying your bills, you're going to kill yourself anyway

kill your self, wtf are you for faggot you even kinda look like the guy from the movie rampage, shit killing yourself is so 2016. kids these days are going on killing sprees murdering what ever the fuck bothers them

Instead of killing yourself you can find better targets.

what's the point if you're going to die

>What's an easy way to kill myself? Can't use a gun because I'm not an amerifag. I'd love to do it with heroin but I don't have money. Fuck me man. Pic releated, it's me.

Train, jump, infiltrate military complex and try to hit armed soldiers, wear dummy explosive belt and shout allahu akbar at public place

Bro are you that Glaswegian pothead with braces?

Holy shit that's actually good. Do you think police will shoot me if I do that? I mean the bomb thing.

Low quality b8

Wow getting enough heroin isn't even that expensive.

Wow. That's a great way to do suicide by cop, but by soldier instead. Might get hit by an RPG and die instantly.

what country?

Mostly I wanna die 100% safe. No going back, and if I jump out of a window there's a chance I'll survive. Also I'm scared to death of heights.

He didn't mean from the second floor, suiciderp. Anything beyond the 20th floor and you ain't waking up in hospital.

Germany.

Go to the zoo and jump in the lion or gorilla cage and start some shit with some lions or gorillas and don't take shit.

Timestamp?

No money no heroin ya know.

People have survived skydiving accidents from thousands of feet in the air where the parachutes didn't open, though.

drink 6 liters of water that will kill you

Go murder a whole bunch of people and get the police to shoot you.

Nigger, please. Leap out of the 40th floor onto a city street and you are dead 100% of the time.

Face your fear by jumping off a building

Na man. No personal information on Sup Forums, if you haven't guessed already that's not me in the OP. You can believe me or you don't. Why even ask for timestamp except for getting my personal info?

try climbing on top of a train and grabbing the power lines youtube.com/watch?v=T0tBjT8IxUw

keep finding excuses. that will help. attentionfaglord

(That's not me m8)

>timestamp
>personal info

I'm didn't replied b4. I'm just asking for TS for start 'helping' with the OP's end.

Würde mich auch umbeingen wenn ich so aussehen würde wie du

Yeah man, if I post a photo on here you can read the geotag and shit. No thanks. All I want is some advice, also I hate that they removed these IDs that let you know who is who in a thread.

unless you hit someone or land on a car top that deforms and absorbs most of your fall.

>didn't come here to get pussies saying "Oh don't kill yourself"
>pussies
>says the coward bitching out on life

Ja man same

maybe if you keep crying about it your shitty idea will become fool proof

Fold Frisbee like taco, eat.

Slit your own throat
Jump off a tall building
alcohol poisoning

the suicide vest thing seems legit, of course if you made an actual bomb you could increase your odds, but that may be beyond what you would consider easy

Cluelessness, the post.

That's what I'm thinking too. With all the refugee hate/paranoia that you see here everyday, I think I'm actually gonna try that.

Yo faggot I hope your at least gonna stream it cuz you better deliver faggot

>What's an easy way to kill myself?

This thread is posted 12 times a day.

kill some sandniggers when you go

Yeah Sup Forums has become cancer. Oh wait, it always was. Fuck you.

It is to promote suicide normalize it and increase the decline of the white races.

it gotten in a higher stage then it was already, normies flooded Sup Forums then there are the tumbler and jidf promoting racemixing, im sure the chicks have some hand in all this degenerate climate on Sup Forums

Mosh with gorillas and lions

good luck in jail mate. youre german. you know they wont shoot you dead. you need to be waaaaaaay closer to get shot to death than you will manage to get with this idiotic plan

these threads are absolute cancer, OP is just asking for attention obviously its not hard to kill yourself there are plenty of easy ways to do it.. either OP wants attention or is just a complete retard not being able to think of a method

In jail there ain't nothing to worry about. Makes me think.

I suggest don't do that, life is beautiful and ever worth it.
But if you have your reasons, fight cops and let them shoot you as an hero

Got me with my pants down. If it's true what you're saying, didn't you just give me what I want? Seems to me like you need some attention by trying to troll this dead thread. Go home.

This is bs, buy a battle ready katana and kill low iq ppl en mass

nah mate just fellt pointing out youre fucking full of shit

>but i dont have money
Holy fucking kek. Heroine is at the most 25 bucks.
Just grab a kitchen knife and rob some1 then buy and OD you fucktard.
Other ideas include:
>hanging yourself
Very easy, guarenteed death if you do it properly. Which shouldnt be hard
>Jumping from the top of a building
You /wont/ survive the fall, trust me.
>drinking 2 bottles of what ever is in your sink cabinet
Preferbly choose the most colourful bottles.
>jumping infront of a train or putting your neck on the rails.
No explaination needed
>mixing ammonia and bleach
One whiff and youre down
>attaching 2 big bricks to your legs and jumping off a bridge
Wouldnt recommend this, drowing isnt a fun way to go
>cutting your wrist
Down the road, bla bla bla, you know it.
For a sure result lay dowb in a warm bathtub, might as well do the next thing on the list.
>Dropping an electrical appliance in your bathtub
Make sure you're inside the bathtub and that you pour in a generous ammount of salt aswell.
>any gun to the brainstem
The brainstem control all involuntary body functions like:
- hearth beat
- breathing
Its located in the back of your neck right where the skull connects to the body. Shoot from there towards your forehead.

Speed into an overpass...ghostriding!

>buy/steal a few tennis balls and couple hundred boxes of matches
>cut off all the red tips of the matches
>cut hole in tennis ball and fill it tightly with match heads
>throw them around in a shopping centre
>profit?

no. especially as caught islamist terrorist (which you would be then), you will have a blast of a time in there, pretty sure