The Strain General

Predictions for next episode? I thought this episode was pretty good, i'm sure the main guy will try and conduct a rescue mission for the kid and in the end he kills his wife or there will be a scene where the annoying ass kid is on the side of his bitch mom

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump?

this show is fucking trash. i have no idea how its still on. i stopped watching last year and last i remember the dumb faggot kid let his zombie mom in the door even though his dad told him multiple times that it was a zombie

B8

> 7.5 score for a tv series on IMDB

Stop shilling this garbage

>this show is fucking trash. i have no idea how its still on. i stopped watching last year and last i remember the dumb faggot kid let his zombie mom in the door even though his dad told him multiple times that it was a zombie

everybody hates the kid

The discover the existence of copiers and start making copies of the Lumen...

Naaaw, the story would end.

When will this stupid id and his ugly mom die?

REEEEEEEEE

This.

>people complain about being GoT being shit but go on to watch this trash
It's ok to cancel some shit FX

Maybe the lumen has a spell on, which reacts to the material or something. Maybe regular paper can't fulfill the requirements

This is far better than Game of Thrones.

This episode was easily one of the best works Guillermo del Toro has done.

The vampire overlords actually engineered the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation based on the warding spells on the pages in the Lumen.

No modern copy machine would print it.

>he doesn't have a favorite trainwreck show

>this show is fucking trash.
Because it's fun, unaware and campy.

I still maintain this show is far from trainwreck if you are familiar with Guillermo del Toro's filmography.

>unaware
This show is very much aware of its campy nature, see the Fet gas station scene, Echorst jumping off to side of a metro etc.

But it did take a more serious turn in first episode of S03 I guess.

Ok, let's say it's a less aware than the average wannabe schlock movie theses days. It's comfy because of that imo.

Did this get any better? I think I dropped it in season 2 right around here too

he'll rescue/kidnap both of them. he tasers his vampire wife, keep her as a pet like the spic does with his mother and will try to find a cure

>Spic
Is it so hard to write Gus

What did Gus ever do to you to deserve your blind racism and hatred

Also
>Fet's speech about being anti-strigoi
This was fucking hilarious

Didn't he help smuggle the coffin into NYC which triggered the end of the world?

Yeah but literally how could he had known that superdemon made of one piece of fallen angel or something would live in there come on

>Gus
sounds like a commie

Why are kids always completely fucking demented in American film and TV?

Are all American children actually absurdly, mindlessly, idiotic?

i like that backstory about how the elders were created from a fallen angel from Sodom and Gomorrah but I'm just waiting to see if they implement it into the show. who else here has read the comics?

I disliked the art style so I never read them.

american adults are absurdly mindlessly idiotic.

This.

They'll even vote an actual terrorist that's broken their constitution as their president.

She did literally nothing wrong

Best strainfu
Best mummy
second and we all know who #1 is best strigoi