Get Ready Bongs

express.co.uk/news/world/434107/Tony-Blair-will-help-three-million-Albanians-get-the-right-to-work-in-the-UK

THREE MILLIONS MORE MUDSLIMES IN THE UK

Other urls found in this thread:

schengenvisainfo.com/kosovo-benefit-visa-free-travel-schengen-area/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

OK, I'm beginning to open up to the prospect of an independent Scotland. We'd still be cucked but not to the level the UK is right now.

>inb4 scotcuck
>inb4 porridgewog
>inb4 faggot

Your insults don't work on me, lads.

Gott strafe England

That's like putting a second huge city into a single U.S. state.

That's boldly compassionate...?

>Forced to take muslims in by Soros
>Choose Albanians over a bunch of pretending syrian refugees
At least they're europeans, I guess

What do they need 3 million workers for?

>tony blair

Isn't he the PM that turned london brown in the first place?

3 million Albanians are too much Strafe, even for England. They will curl up and die from this much Strafe. Gott must dial it back.

The SNP will fuck up Scotland far worse than the rest of the UK ever could short of nuking the country.

Yes. He also got us into Iraq.

>not wanting to live in a globalised world where everyone gets along
stay mad and sad cavemen

Farage halp

I think he might have a hard time working on this project from his jail cell, so I wouldn't worry about it

Increase the desperation and exploitation of anyone whos not mega rich.

1.) Demand for goods and services goes up. Prices go up for everything.

2.) There are not enough jobs, everyone will resort to working for peanuts and slashed benefits.

Prices for general goods haven't gone up all that much, probably due to the cheap labour. The real problem here is house prices.

He fucking what?

START
BOMBING
SERBIA
IMMEDIATELY

SNP in charge of an independent Scotland would ensure your white population was zero in less than a decade. Those cunts are fucking suicidal.

If Scotland became independent the SNP would try to one up the English by inviting 6 million muslims

Why is Albania brought up in British political discussions all the time?

Holy Christ, RIP UK. Albanians are even worse than Pakis

You do know that the SNP are anti-England but pro EU right. If they ever forced through another referendum and it somehow voted out then the first thing they'd do would be beg Brussels to keep them in the EU.

There's already communities being taken over by "refugees" in the smaller towns and the islands, but you don't hear about them because SNP is deliberately putting them somewhere quiet and out of the way.

You want to slow the tide up here, you should vote OUT for the brexit.

I have had two experiences with Albanians in my life and they were both horrible.
On top of the thousands of stories i've read about these scumbags I can only pray they don't get EU status.

The trips of truth.
But it's too late. What your politicians sew in the 90's is commng to haunt you.

schengenvisainfo.com/kosovo-benefit-visa-free-travel-schengen-area/

Also. Please take them out of the Balkans at least.
Not even all of them just take half at least.

Also, also, Britain is gonna have more alb*nians than al*bania.

This is too good to be true.