I found this drawing my 10 son made on his backpack...

I found this drawing my 10 son made on his backpack. It was in with a bunch of paperwork I had to organize for his next year in school.

Should I even worry about doing it?

Doing what?

worry about doing what? organizing paperwork for his next year in school?

Sorry, I meant 10 year old, this phone is really low quality.
Usually I don't have that much fun.

2/2 confused. OP was too ambiguous

yeah, the paperwork

>420% nigga
you raised your son well

I dont understand where the problem is

what does a drawing of a character from steven universe have to do with organizing school paperwork. still confused af

Doing what? Doing his anus? Don't worry about it. Just do it.

damnit we feel for a troll thread. intentionally random post

Just because your son likes men it doesn't mean he's sick or anything as it's perfectly natural for him to have such feelings for his male-friends.

>420% NIGGA

MY SIDES OH GOD

Did I do a bad job at rising him?
I didn't mean to turn him into the weird kid who can pop a "yeehaw" along with a revolver at his school.
I just wanted to have a nice bond with him sharing the stuff I liked...

Your 10 year old son is into JoJo, don't worry, he'll turn out fabulous.

it looks like hes written in another language

Diaper bag of chips and salsa and the uninitiated who are weak and the first one of my favorite things that are not allowed to do my best wishes for the first one of my favorite things that are not allowed to do my best wishes for the first one of my favorite things that are not allowed to do my best wishes for the first one of my favorite things that are not allowed to do my best wishes for the first one of my favorite things

You fucks, that's a character from Steven Universe.

>420% nigga
MY FUCKING SIDES

Because 10 year olds (as in, the intended audience) don't watch Stephen universe, right?

STAND POWER

Id rather he shit post than the fur fags

OP set up a hidden camera and record you confronting your kid about this while playing roundabout in the background.