How do I go to norweigan prison (preferably life imprisonment)?

How do I go to norweigan prison (preferably life imprisonment)?

Go to Norway and start killing people

Go to Norway and mow down a bunch of commies in a commie youth camp.

Try to go for the highest killcount though because they only give you like 3 years per head.

Fug I need 30 kills then

Come rid us of commies and you shall have your reward.

Grab a gun and attack the commie party building.
They don't even have guns.

kill euronymous

If you're white, rape a women while screaming hitler did nothing wrong.

If you're black, you might have to acquire a nuclear device and threaten to detonate it

>go to norwegian embassy
>say im gonna shoot you all right now if you dont send me to a norwegian prison

If he doesn't detonate it, he will just get community service. If he detonates it they might at least consider deporting him

Brovik got something like 0.25 years of vacation pr kill if i recall

Open one of these franchises...

Fuck thats a good plan.

>deporting an African

You need tolerance school mother fucker!

Turks know about your prisons! Oh shit!

Where's the PS4?

Poor anders requested a ps3..not knowing a ps4 exists

Was it that low? I thought it was something like 3 years per kill. I could probably do the math real quick.

Fuck it, I'm curious now, I will find out.
>The attacks claimed a total of 77 lives.
>On 24 August, Breivik was found to be sane by the panel of five judges. He was sentenced to preventative detention (forvaring), a sentence of 21 years in prison which can be repeatedly extended by 5 years as long as he is considered a threat to society.
>21/77 = 0.27 repeating

Holy fucking shit you're right. Also:

>This is the maximum sentence allowed by Norwegian law, and it is the only way to allow for life imprisonment.
Man I'd love to live in a society where they don't punish bad behavior with harsh punishments. I'd go out and massacre a bunch of people right this second. (Just kidding, NSA, fuck off)

It has to be returned to Sony to be refurbed because someone tried to have sex with it because it was black.

last got who was in there probably got to take it home when he was released

>PS2 is torture
>PS3 has no games

rekt

Im a cop. Im going to ring at you clock in 2 hours. I hope it was worth it.

So brave!

>swedes give 3 years for killing another person in cold blood

>murrika gives a minimun of 5 years for having a fat sack of weed

gobless murrika

That is fucking scary desu

Imagine you could get attacked and disabled for the rest of your life, while your attacker gets 1,2,3 years of comfy prison and then released again

drive to fast
or smoke weed
or have one pint then drive

dat's basically what the nork police are after

This guy is the enemy of everything the Scandinavians hold dear. He killed a bunch of them, and now he's forcing them to give him increasingly luxurious prison conditions by claiming "muh human rights!".
He's created a situation for Norway where if they give him what he wants, it proves how stupid the system is, and if they don't give him what he wants, it proves they won't stick to their principles under pressure.
This guy is a mass murderer and Norway is treating him better than they treat the average citizen.
Either that or, if I put on my tinfoil hat for a moment, they secretly approved of his actions and so they're trying to make him as comfortable as possible, as a reward for him delivering the wake up slap in the face they'd been needing.