Tits or gtfo

>new

literally nobody fucking cares

Hello newfriend.

I dont care anymore either. I just want someone to talk to

yeah tits or gtfo amirite

talklyfe phone app

this is not you

You don't want to die, you want to not feel bad. Killing yourself would stop you feeling bad, but it'd also stop you ever feeling good or enjoying anything, having a nice meal, speaking with someone you're close to, taking in some nature and so on. In that respect, suicide is a bad deal if you just don't want to feel shitty.

Suicide isn't an end to your problems, it's an end to everything. If you think the way your life is now is the way it always will be then you're wrong user.

if tits, hit me up
if feminine penis, hit me up
if basement dwelling 32 year old virgin, just kys anyway, you're a giant faggot and disappointment to your parents and society

then kill your parents

also live stream it

>tfw none of the above

Take them with you?
Solution

Tel your story..

same here

Why? Can't you appreciate live without your parents ??

My parents still care for me

Shit, found this, anybody have more?

i can be your everything

Whatever

Selfreply: imgbox.com/g/PUklWWFW6h

If its real shes fuckin hot as shit

And nobody else cares? Hmm maybe you should find friends...

Is that because of emotional or financial support?

Friends come and go

Emotional

Yes. But some stay longer as expected.

If it wasn't for my wife and one of my cats I'd probably do it.

I used to make a list of reasons to live. Cold beer after strenuous labor, the smell of rain, petting a sleeping cat..but recently it's seemed like not enough.

Now it's down to two things, wife and cat. My mom would be sad but she'd probably get over it. I don't care about the rest of the family.

If my wife ever leaves me and takes the cat it's over. I already have a plan in place, and it's gonna suck bad for a minute then it'll all be over.

yo cunt show us your tits or an hero for us and live stream it its either that or show us your asshole

>I dont care anymore either. I just want someone to talk to
whassup

Sorry but you dont fit in yet

I could never understand why people think about killing themselves. I mean even if i head nobody around me. The world if full of adventures and surprises and beautiful things..

OP image was a tumblr account who posted nudes and stuff for a couple weeks, had husband in her name I think
I saved some gifs but she deleted her tumnlr but some of these images might be new?

Here's one

And the last

You mean this images

Yeah I saw that right after, just woke up

If it wasn't for my horse I wouldn't had spent that year in college

who is this

Hoe can a horse be so important ??