Am I the most miserable piece of shit on planet earth, Sup Forums?

Am I the most miserable piece of shit on planet earth, Sup Forums?

>be 26 years old
>have girlfriend for 7 months
>great sex and she loves me
>suddenly she grows cold
>feel something is up, but ignores it. Maybe something happened
>she admits to cheating with some Chad Alpha with abs and a jawline a man can only dream of
>break up after a fight, still want her back though as I miss her
>4 months later, she comes back crying
>says she misses me
>says she wants to come back together with one condition
>...
>she gets to meet and fuck Chad once a month. She doesn't love him, only me, but she's attracted to him

I agreed to this and we've been together again for 4 months.It does feel a bit weird but I love her. I just can't shrug off the feeling of that tonight is her monthly date night with Chuck.

Have you ever gone to extreme lengths just to stay with the girl you love, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1urPDeUzE8A
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a faggot and you should KYS.

>Have you ever gone to extreme lengths just to stay with the girl you love, Sup Forums?
Fuck no. You're an idiot, an asshole, a faggot, and worst of all, a cuck.

I look at the positives and the negatives. The positives, for me, outeigh the negatives as I get to hold her every night and still have sex and plan for a future together. We also don't know how long this Chad business will last. Maybe she grows tired of him sometime.

Digits don't lie OP, looks like you are in fact a fag that should kys

She doesn't love you, if someone actually loved you, I promise user, she wouldn't fuck someone behind your back, and she definitely wouldn't ask you to fuck the same person she betrayed you with, with your knowledge.
I'm saying this to save you, you are being cucked, and used.
Dump the conniving whore.

I'm just scared to leave her because she's my first girlfriend and I'm not too good with girls.
If I stay with her I still get a proper relationship, just that once a month I'm miserable.

Fuck that, user. I know it's hard for you to see right now because you're in the thick of it, but get the motherfuck out of this relationship and away from this bitch who says she loves you but is unable to stay faithful to you. That's such a shady, shitty thing to do.

You don't use the person you love. You sacrifice for them.

You won't though, the fact is she is probably only with this Chad guy to fuck, because he denied her security.
With you, she has security, and when she can find a Chad that can also offer her the things this one can't, she will most likely leave you for him.
But the worst part is, you will feel like it's your fault.
When in reality, you probably were just taken advantage of.
However, this betacuck persona, is probably what allowed her to think that this was even an option.
The point is you need to grow up, ditch the slut, and find someone who will actually care for you.
And also, you will find someone.

Either bait or you are a true fucking looser.

Honestly you sound pretty pathetic so it's not likely you'll find a better woman. I got cucked by a girl, fucked around behind my back. Made a real laughing stock out of me. People say there are girls that are not like that but they don't want you they want the chad that's already fucking some other guys gf behind his back.

>I still get a proper relationship
No you don't. Two sexually capable people can't have a proper relationship and be sexually incompatible with each other. She doesn't care about you at all. Dump her.

Don't do this to yourself, plenty of women out there. A cheater is literally the worst type of girl for a gf, if she cheated with one guy how do you know she isn't fucking more behind your back? Trust me, you don't want to be in a relationship where the girl basically can fuck whoever she wants while you sob in the corner. Man the fuck up, don't let the bitch do this to you. Better to be single than to be walked all over like that.

There may be droughts where you are single, but you've got to make the most of those and be active in the search. Don't settle for someone, user. The heart ache will just grow.

inb4 you end up raising chad's kid(s) as your own

Is this like the pilot episode of "Cuck-tales: unbelievable stories of anons in the cuck zone?"

She's using the fuck out of you. Drop her.

Agree with this guy. Don't date a cheater. If they do it once, they are more likely to do it again. And even if they don't, the worrying and wondering will drive you mad.

this.

One part of me does say leave, it's just the part that's scared of being single again and maybe never finding someone else that's acting like a rebellious child right now.

>implying OP can support himself, let alone some kids

Uh wrong pic. Whoops.

>she gets to meet and fuck Chad once a month
>tonight is her monthly date night with Chuck.

Damn, there's more than one? That condition has been violated, cut her out.

I would break it off with her if it is making you depressed. Or go find a fuck buddy of your own. She can't really say 'no' at this point.

It honestly drives me mad that he even considered getting back with her after finding out that she fucked a dude behind his back. Should have dropped the bitch entirely the moment he found out. If someone is willing to cheat on you, even once, there is no guarantee they will stop. OP needs to man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch.

>plan for a future together
Kek

You know what to do, it's up to you whether or not you will do it.
If you enjoy smelling Chad's cum on her once a month and you think you can suffer the impending and inevitable moment when she finally leaves you for him or another, then go ahead.

cuck boi, find someone that actually only wants you in their life

Why would you want to be used as somebodies emotional support while she uses someone else she sees as "Superior" to you for everything else? She's just keeping you around so when alpha Chad fucks off and he will she won't be alone because if there is one thing modern women can't stand it's being single.

Feminism was a mistake and it has made women decadent and vapid and it's thanks to that decadence that assholes like you and Chad exist. kys

Does she let you lick his cum off her pussy? How does it taste?

This

You are a weak pos. There is no love only fear. You can lie to us all you want but you don't love her. You love the idea of her and you fear being alone. Thankfully when she leaves you, most likely you will kill yourself.

Shot like this happen to me. She was emotionally attached to me but sexually attached to some alpha fag. She wanted to fuck him said she would just date me with sex occasionally. Told her fuck off kicked her out my house sent the chat to her parents and friends.

All her friends except for one ditched her and her parents got pissed at her because they liked me. Now I'm dating her ex-best friend and my ex gf got knocked up by alpha fag and he ditched her because he only works a shitty job with low pay and she tried to get back with me.

OP's future:
>plans future with cheating whore.
>marries cheating white.
>cheating whore divorces, OP.
>splits alimony with Chad.
>OP kills himself.

The rabbit hole.

It's better to be single than be in a relationship where you're walked all over and where your masculinity is mocked to THIS extent. She is laughing at you behind your back. She doesn't respect you. She is using you, user. Stop being a little bitch for fucks sake

Honest bro she dosent love you shes a slut ur just security and ahe still gets that big dick she likes she just has to pit up with your little one

Dont be a cuck op. Ditch her

I live in a country where there are no such laws, thank god.

I know. I understand that logically. It's just not easy with feelings involved.

Lol this

Definitely leave her, you aren't happy with this arrangement and you deserve better. You need to find a girl who will actually respect you.
I used to settle in my relationships, but that got me nowhere.
I have found the love of my life, and am not settling in any way. You can do it, you just have to deal with being single until the right one comes along.

This fucking faggot can't be real.

I'm an old fag now I guess, but I refuse to believe young men today are this fucking cucked.

I simply refuse to believe it.

well you should fuck some other girl also, thats the only way.

nah fuck that

Okay. I realize it's hard for you. But you keep going down this path, this path only leads to misery and self-hate. As a man, you can't take this kind of mockery. That should be your strongest emotion, hate for a person whom you love so much who is willing to betray you and use you. If I was you I'd be pretty damn pissed, not wondering whether or not I should leave her. I would have left her the second I found out about the cheating, but alas that ship has sailed now. What in God's name compelled you to allow her to openly fuck other dudes? And why is SHE deciding the conditions? You're the one who got fucked over. Sounds like you're in a very abusive relationship. The best thing I can do from Sup Forums is tell you that I hope you get some help and find a way to break free.

Top kek

See OP? Even the thirsty autistic losers on Sup Forums wouldn't put up with this.

if you are a nigger : the answer is yes

Sorry to say this my man but you have to leave her.

She is only with you for the money and Chad for the cock. She meets with him more often then a month, maybe every week. She thinks that having you know for one day a year will somewhat seem more redeemable for her as a person. You are getting cucked, I would suggest you leave and never look back it's going to be better for you mentally in the long run. Sorry, user, someone had to tell you this.

The guy fucking OP's gf is probably a nigger.

OP
Really try and understand where all these people are coming from.
Ignoring the "Kys" people you really should take the advice. You won't feel good about the relationship forever. You will question it, You will doubt. AND SHE WILL LEAVE YOU IF SHE FINDS SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO CAN BE THERE FOR HER BUT LOOKS LIKE CHAD. I was in a toxic relationship for 3 years so i can semi-relate. The feelings are hard to cope with. But there are things you need to remember.
1) EVERYTHING becomes old news. What i mean is you WILL get over it. might take a while but it WILL happen.
2) If you're a sociopath like me right now i would give her the ultimatum, if she really cares she will say she wants you, but believe me , 90% chance she will cheat again. but you can leave her then as you will know at that point it isn't meant to be and when she comes crawling back it feels great watching their face when they say no, On the otherhand she says she would rather Chad then you ditch her then and there as those words should be enough to truly show you how she feels (You're number 2)
3)This cheesy saying really is true, There are plenty of more fish in the sea. I regretted leaving my whore of an ex for fucking ages but about three years later i found my wife and honestly i couldn't be happier that i left her. I promise you will feel this too.
Please leave her.

Also OP is a faggot ;)

Dude are actually retarded or what?

OP, it has become clear to me what you must do. First, you need to start jerking off to Chad fucking your girlfriend. See if they will let you pretend to hid in the closet. Next, get like six cats. Once Chad finds out how many cats you have, he will know. AND he will understand. If you're still worried, start wearing Chad's clothes. Your girlfriend will interpret this gesture correctly, trust me.

get off Sup Forums and fucking off yourself when your on it, stop beeing a fag and hold your cuckold fantasys for yourself

*When you say no to them....Is what i meant in 2)

>stop beeing a fag

hows sucking dick coming along for you?

Sauce?

>clever and original comment

it's not like you cried about on Sup Forums hoping for attention.

Nah

Trust me, I was married to a lying cheating cunt for 10 years, and let her walk all over me, mainly to keep the family together as I have two girls and just kept holding onto the idea of a traditional family. But what I thought was a trade of some dignity for keeping a wife and kids together ended up just being 7 years (didn't find out the real shit until 3 years in) of misery for me. I was humiliated, depressed, couldn't enjoy anything I liked, it was like being a zombie. Kicked her out beginning of this year, got lucky to keep the kids, now I'm the boss of my life, I don't feel depressed and humiliated. Once you get past the initial change of her being gone, you'll kind of start to see that shit is better.

Even if you are alone for a long time, you have your dignity; that's never worth trading to a whore.

uhhhhh how witty, i can almost taste your autism.

>You so mad, why so mad bra?

You have autism. You may not know this, but you do. I bet you don't even wear underwear under your trousers. I'm going to kiss your dog, and make love to your sister. There is only one way to cure yourself: delete System32 and hang yourself.

>uhhhhh how witty, i can almost taste your autism
uhhhhh how witty, i can almost taste your autism.

>no u

nice try , but nah, u still mad

Not mad. I don't get mad at buttons. Just bored.

I guess you're in an open relationship, meaning that you're allowed to fuck other women as well, no? Say to her that you're going to start hooking up with other girls and see how she'll respond to that.

yeah sure

I didnt even bother reading all the other replies.
1- you're a cuck
2- you love her so you did what you had to do to keep her
3- you're a cuck
4- if you weren't such a pussy faggot, you could do the same she's doing
5- you're a cuck

just find a random bitch and start fucking her too. tell your girlfriend you needed and escape from the feeling of being a cuck. ifyou don't have the balls to do it, then you're an insufferable cuck and you're doomed to post on Sup Forums in a few weeks telling us how you want to kys because she left for that Chad or a different one. grow a pair and either dump the bitch or find a side bitch too.

After she gets home and you wipe this other guys jizz off her face with a washcloth, maybe she'll let you give her cuddles.

The only reason she's with you is because chad doesn't have a future. She's along for the ride and is just leeching off of you. If chad had a rich family and didn't have to work for a living she wouldn't have pretended to cry about you.

OP seriously what answer did you expect from us? You knew we were gonna tell you to leave the bitch. Honestly I think that you get off on being humiliated and that's why you posted your cuck story here faggot. So we can humiliate you like the cuck you fucking are. Grow a spine faggot. Either that or become a trap.

Spits truth in this bitch

She doesn't respect you. Tell her to do so or leave.

Leave her m8.

You're still young. You've had social practice. Do you really want to live with that sort of arrangement your entire life?

You don't love yourself enough, and you will not find good relationships unless you decide to love yourself first. But first of all you are not her toy and you need to be respected: Leave her or tell her that she'll have to make serious efforts to keep you.

I love you

This! God damnit this!!!

Pep
youtu.be/1urPDeUzE8A

What state does your gf live in?

This this this. 1000x this
You are her free ride OP. You are the one she will get bored of.

But you won't get rid of her, because you're pathetically in love to the point where you'd give up anything to keep the cunt. The more bored she gets of you, the more she will pull away, and the more you will enable her behaviour until your relationship is as empty as the ball sacks of her lovers, which ironically, won't be you.

Kill him, and make it look like an accident. Maybe you won't go to jail and you can have your "future" with her

This.
You have to learn to love yourself before you love someone else.

You should have laughed at her when she suggested the arrangement, because you deserve better than that, your love is worth more than that.
If she was as dedicated as you are, she wouldn't have even considered cheating.

Do yourself a favor OP.

Have some god damn respect for yourself, man.

Why you need, sorry for saying, slut. You don't need she. That Chad is smart enough to just fuck her and not waste any money on her and you are opposite. You can find normal girl yes maybe less attractive but true girlfriend. This girls which seems hot and beautifull are sluts which thous Chad's fuck one by another. They rate them selves much higher that others and think that they can find something better even Chad can be not good enought so they try find something better.

Of you are smart you'll keep her as a fuck toy while looking for her replacement