Guess who dies this season E6?

Guess who dies this season E6?

is it that little guy from safety dance

Mary sue

found the geezer

knowing G.R.R. it will be every fucker

someone missed the meme memo.

Tyrion is a Targaryen and will be one of the dragon riders, he can't die. His father always said he was no son of his. And Tyrion was able to take the collars off the dragons without getting killed. He has blood of the dragon.

Jon Snow is a Targaryen
Tyrion is a Targaryen
Dany is a Targaryen

Those are the 3 dragon riders.

but that is meaningless when they kill the dragons off

Doesn't matter. On that show? Everyone dies. They will all die. There will be one person left at the end of the series just standing there alone, looking around.

Having just watched the HBO marathon while recuperating from surgery, I have this theory that you faggots can tell me is bullshit or not:

1) Targaryan fucked Eddard Starks sister and made Jon Snow, which means he will ride one of the 3 dragons.

2) Targaryan also fucked Tywin Lannisters wife and made the Imp, so he's going to ride one of the dragons too.

3) Obviously, the blonde bitch already rides one, so she'll be the third Targaryan.

In the end, the Imp, Jon Snow and the Blonde Bitch divide the country and have sex with anyone they want.

Note: I was on some serious drugs while watching this shit, so I could be completely wrong.

mfw nobody realises the white walkers will win

Wow. Agreed with me before I even posted. Oxycontin must have spared some of my brain cells. kek.

>Tyrion is a Targaryen
The littlest Dragon

I only want to see the dagon's bitch mother beeing slayed

I hope that Jamie and Brienne wind up living together. But this being GMT, they'll both die horrible deaths for no good reason... kek.

GRRM

I'm gonna recycle this thread.

guess who doesn't care? Me

Game of Basement Dwellers sux

George R. R. Martin. The author dies this season, on-screen and in real life, simultaneously. That's the surprise.

leaks already say littlefinger dies, also the green dragon dies and resurrected to get mounted by the night king.

Fucking LOL'd

sauce?

What's the sauce on this brave user?

That's it?

It's called Big man plans for anyone interested in this comic

KEK

nymeria. sentenced to death in season 1 and still alive? wtf?