JESUS IS THE MOST FAMOUS 2017.

BUSH DID NOTHING WRONG.

In the land of time,
EVERYONE is family,
NONE are related.

>cp stands for combat points

please translate for the rest of us.

Jesus never existed
The USA were security guards for an unsettled area.
Incest is Wincest
Since nobody ever dies no one is really young, pedophilia is a moot point.

Tell us more

Trump will not be re-elected

from quarks to quasars there has to be true love as understood by science which may take a lot of time. I cam to the understanding that I don't want to be socially awkward and damaged or socially crippled and find sluts sexy. I would like my true love to be turned around by my player skills and her to want to turn me around from playing. This does not mean we are or want to be cuckolds. So one in persuing health should pursue happiness either with true love or with them all.

Only the dead hear true jokes; you’ll understand in time;In the land of time, time is solid and space is interpreted; interpreted by staring at the Sun, your eyes will be light bright and colourful
Only the living shine and glow bright; by the speed of light; in the land of space, space is solid and time is interpreted; interpreted by the feel of the moon, if you stare at the Sun with brown eyes your eyes will turn yellow,
Nobody ever really dies; Do you believe that? I do
Though people do really live…
Rely on the facts; Thoughts,
Solely on the truth; Knowledge; knowing the truth is not darkness, it’s solid light,
Hate is foolish; Anger is a form of, get past aggression; It’s darkness and disease,
Love is wise; Politeness is a form, get to empathy,
With your heart mind, body and soul talk to one person at a time; you’ll learn to listen as you hear,
Think: Think the best thing in the world where there are no walls, anytime, anywhere; Picture The Creation of Adam,
Make knowledge out of it; Infer knowledge from knowledge,
Be happy with what you have; Be satisfied with what you know,
Don’t worry; Worry on food,
Just do it; Breathe and breathe deep,
Take steps; Think ahead; don’t travel with your thoughts, plan your day meticulously,
Be happy; Smile and share a laugh,

Eat steamed rice, yummy :)
Fear is a lie; Humans are brave and courageous,
Don’t choose fear; Be confident in yourself,
Cleanliness and a pencil and paper; Teach the children, to be clean and to study,
Never use the last of anything; Don’t grow old, mature; you know the floaties in a glass of water, yuchk!!!
Do your job; your life’s purpose; Remember high school in the land of time, be that.
AND; Multi-task; Let what you do, help what you could do,
Allow others to do theirs; Judge slowly and accept quickly; be true blue,
Love comes from the heart; build your chi by studying and sleeping,
Love is value and strength; Give to others and yourself,
Murder is wrong, accidents are natural; in the land of space, the law has been winning against evil a very long time,
We do not kill, we do not exile; In the land of time we rape, murder and exile, to do and be what we must within infinite laws,
All problems have solutions; All solutions are in process,
Earth Wide; Needs must and workarounds.

What's this?