Where my aunt J fans. Where you at mrthickstick

where my aunt J fans. Where you at mrthickstick

I thought you were banned for sexual harrasment of this poor woman.

wrong

u know where to hit me up bud!

If it's kik then sure

don't have kik, u a fan of her

Of coourse

u ever talk with me on chatstep about her?

I haven't before no

room name is auntjeananne

What happened to the room?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You have no idea the things I would do to that woman.

like what???

I understood the Siegferth family has made a formal complaint about you posting her pictures to various masturbation sites claiming to ber nephew.

What you're doing is a criminal offence.

Who is she?

She's a happily married Zumba instructor from Akron Ohio. He's been sexually harassing her for years.

The photos are stolen from her Facebook page.

Please don't encourage the lunatic. He's deranged and likely dangerous.

don't play stupid, fuckhead. just pack up your shit and don't come back to Sup Forums.

link to her facebook so we can check up on her, make sure she's ok.

I would eat her ass after hot yoga or beach Zumba for hours just for the chance to get at that sweet pussy. I would floss my teeth for a month with her dirty panties for a chance to eat her ass after hot yoga.

awesome, tell more

she has nudes and stuff too

Leave her alone you creepy asshole.

Google her. You'll find her.

I would wring the sweat out of her yoga pants and drink it if she would let me. I would fuck that perfect pussy for hours until she couldn't walk right. And just when she couldn't take any more, I would fill her with the biggest load I've shot until she was leaking cum like a faucet. And just when she thought I was done, I would grab my still throbbing cock and shove it back in her used snatch and fuck her full of cum again.

knowing about widespread nudes on the internet
>creepy asshole

I do hope the feds toss your nasty little ass in jail.

I'm not the OP you faggot.

hit me on chatstep, room name auntjeananne

How many times do you need to be warned?

does this bitch want big thick spic cock?

more

After the second load I just pounded into her pussy, I pull my rock hard cock out slowly, she's leaking cum all over her sheets. I start nudging the head of my dick on her tiny little asshole. She's resistant at first, but I gently coax the tip in. Slowly I push more and more of my manhood in, until my dick is completely buried in her ass. She's so tight I can barley hang on. I franticly pump her tight hole a few more times until I can't hold it anymore and dump another fat load in her ass. I leave my dick in there for a few more moments, enjoying the feeling.

hit me up to talk private

Dump those then

Not really interested, no offense.

lol ok, keep going

Maybe. I need her nudes, never seen them before.

I pull my dick out, completely spent. A little dribble of my seed leaks out before her brown flower puckers back up, locking in my cum. She starts kissing down my body, my cock starts to get hard again, throbbing from the workout it just had. She starts twirling her tongue around the tip, I'm so sensitive it almost hurts. She starts to bob, taking in more each time. She's struggling to get my swollen head down her throat. I gently pull down on her head, she's gagging at the base of my shaft.

more

I hold her head there until she's about to pass out. Her head pops up, eyes watering, spit connecting her mouth to my head. She starts rubbing my dick as she services my balls, try her hardest to fit both of my swollen friends into her mouth at the same time. I reach under her leg and start finger blasting her soppy cunt as hard as I can. I can feel she about to cum as she goes back to work on my dick. I feel her clench on my fingers, I don't stop. She's sucking harder and harder as she cumming and I'm getting close. I put both my hands on her head and start savagely slamming my dick into her throat. One final push and I hold her head down, blasting my load down her throat, she takes it all. I feel her lips close firmly around my shaft, she comes up slowly, wiping my dick with her lips, getting every drop off.

come at me faggot

don't stop

Family and Feds have been alerted. OP has been warned. If he logs on here again he's fucked.

Really?

Does her family know I want to bang her like a cheap drum?