old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0FBgmkMN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bulgarians are subhuman savages

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST
WHITE WOMEN WERE MADE FOR BIG BROWN COCKS(BBC)

pic of Slavic peasant girl Bogdana waiting for her Byzantine master, Chrysos, to return from a campaign against Pechenegs

>servs
Do i need to say more

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

smugedonija

Macedonians (Bulgarians)

feels good being white brehs

daily reminder to ignore bulgarian backstabber posters

Was Slovenia under Byzantine rule?

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

help pls

did a bulgarian gorilla cuck you friend

Ok I'll start over.

nth for leftover kokoretsi

this

Bulgarian halfling manlets have a +2 bonus to backstabbing. most multiclass as thieves/fighters and drink strength potions

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

kek'd

this

wew lass

>Mfw there's more bektashis and shias than sunnis

>Erdobots 9000 swarming another /balk/ thread.
Shoo shoo.
Subhuman posters like you deserve a knife in the heart for dragging the quality of /balk/ down.
Being Bulgarian transcends skin color.
Only Turkposters poison our threads with their screeching bullshit.

soon i will release bulgarian gorilla fuck my greek ass - serbian edition

tiho we pomak

>there are going to be more Albanians than Bulgarians around in 50 years

can't make this shit up

Macedonians can fuck all your women and we do

We bring wives from every country and get flooded in your pussy every time they hear us speak

Are you telling me there isn't a single bulgarian living in fyrom?

bulgarians were only 4 million 70-80 years ago

>tfw more zerg in C*oatia than in Serbia

ayy

These
Fuck white people

At interview wish me luck

not very related
but venetia started and was roman for a long while as it resisted lombard and other germanic invasions because of their lagunes
their doges were appointed with the agreement of constantinople
Only after byzantine power diminished because of islamic invasions and constant persian wars, and then the pope begun sucking the germanic dick for protection, did the eternal venetian emerge

u_i h____a d_ s_____r n__a b___a

yes but the whole Balkans had half the population it has now back then

the total population of Albanians was less than 2 million at the time

there are more here but they most of them boycotted the last census

Good luck normie

>when you got a larger diaspora than country population

>Bulgarians save Greeks and Constantinople from arab islamic invaders
>Greeks still like S*rbs more even though they did nothing for them

>Albania
>200000 Greeks
WTF?

ALBANIA IS D GRATEST FUCK SLAVSHITS AND GAYREEKS

TENK JU JUESEJ

>1,654
wew

tank u balgariya u are bes fren

OУ шит Ceлa и Димoвcки бaнтep y пapлaмeнт

I have to go out a bit, will do the rest when I come back.

тoвa e бългapcкa зeмя бe

>Bulgarians save Greeks and Constantinople from arab islamic invaders

that's not really true
bulgars did an opportunistic raid on a heavily malnourished (by cunning of the roman emperor they burned their provisions, and then were eating dung and tree bark) and frozen (worst winter in centuries) arab host that had already lost the siege and their transport ships (their first encounter of greek fire)

Really though, do they teach you thus in your schools?
I've read that narrative posted by bulgarian flags countless times

how did so much memedonians move to Australia ?

CДCM 500к ce ceлeни 500к фaнтoми

пocлe иcпaднa 100

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0FBgmkMN8

cucked by wiki editors

hmm well, I'd say around 5.5 million are in Albania-Kosovo-Macedonia now and about 1.5 million in diaspora, more than half of it in Greece and Italy. so closer to 1/4 - 1/3

LARPgarians
Don't take them seriously
Next they'll say that we backstabbed them in the Balkan Wars

>serb under greek flag

if you are serious drop me a disposable email adress

>Khan Tervel (Bulgarian: Tepвeл) also called Tarvel, or Terval, or Terbelis in some Byzantine sources, was the Khan of Bulgaria during the First Bulgarian Empire at the beginning of the 8th century. In 705 Emperor Justinian II named him Caesar, the first foreigner to receive this title.[1][2] He was probably a Christian like his grandfather Khan Kubrat.[1][3][4] Tervel played an important role in defeating the Arabs during the Siege of Constantinople in 717–718.

just proves they are Greek to love Australia that much huh. the Australian diaspora mostly started with people who left Greece during the Civil War, there's a decently big amount of people with at least partial roots in the Aegean part among them, but most went for the same reasons that a lot of Yugos also went to Germany

>Leo III made a plea to Tervel for help, relying on the treaty of 716 and Tervel agreed. The first clash between the Bulgarians and the Arabs ended with a Bulgarian victory. During the very first stages of the siege the Bulgarians appeared in the Muslim rear and large part of their army was destroyed and the rest were trapped. The Arabs built two trenches around their camp facing the Bulgarian army and the walls of the city. They persisted with the siege despite the severe winter with 100 days of snowfall. In the spring, the Byzantine navy destroyed the Arab fleets that had arrived with new provisions and equipment, while a Byzantine army defeated Arab reinforcements in Bithynia. Finally, in early summer the Arabs engaged the Bulgarians in battle but suffered a crushing defeat. According to Theophanes the Confessor, the Bulgarians slaughtered some 22,000 Arabs in the battle. Shortly after, the Arabs raised the siege. The Byzantine-Bulgarian victory of 718 and the victory of the Frankish king Charles Martel in the battle of Tours (732) stopped the Muslim advance in the interior of Europe.

Tervel was very influential in Byzantine politics, tho, waay beyond participating in an "opportunistic" raid.

on one hand it's true that Bulgars were allies at the time and helped defeat the Arab forces. on the other hand, they were pillaging Thrace just years before that

which is a nice story that captures Balkan history in a nutshell

bulgaro-byzantine prank wars were pretty funny 2bh

>"important"
>After wintering in the western coastlands of Asia Minor, the Arab army crossed into Thrace in early summer 717 and built siege lines to blockade the city, which was protected by the massive Theodosian Walls. The Arab fleet, which accompanied the land army and was meant to complete the city's blockade by sea, was neutralized soon after its arrival by the Byzantine navy through the use of Greek fire. This allowed Constantinople to be resupplied by sea, while the Arab army was crippled by famine and disease during the unusually hard winter that followed. In spring 718, two Arab fleets sent as reinforcements were destroyed by the Byzantines after their Christian crews defected, and an additional army sent overland through Asia Minor was ambushed and defeated. Coupled with attacks by the Bulgars on their rear, the Arabs were forced to lift the siege on 15 August 718. On its return journey, the Arab fleet was almost completely destroyed by natural disasters and Byzantine attacks.

and then the bulgars raided the remnants
so pretty much what I said

why are you so autistic

>Tervel was very influential in Byzantine politics
really now, please post more

>waay beyond
bulgars were little more than a tribal horde at the time, the only thing they could really do was raid

>serb under greek flag
Nah, we just love our best friends
The only thing we love about you is the voulgares

the byzantines were pitting one against another for cash money all the time to survive, they had no natural allies and were beset from all sides.

the only way we can find friendship is by channeling our hatred for alvanians and turks

>please post more
who is Justinian II?

lmfao autistic retard literally every source calls it a bulgaro-byzantine victory

dont try to downplay our role, autistic kid

Iki pls.

t. autistic kid whos mommy got dicked down by a bulgarian

>the byzantines were pitting one against another for cash money all the time to survive
literally seakikes

A dethroned emperor that used anyone he could find to get back his birthright? I think he started using barbarians with his exile in crimea. I don't really remember much more

uneducated hypernationalistic retard, bulgars really did nothing of value
crack open any history treatise on the byzantine arab wars

t. autistic kid who's mommy works in a Greek port

I mean the 'contemporary' sources, Byzantine or based on Byzantine ones, mention the involvement of the Bulgars in that event. the exact nature of the whole thing isn't perfectly clear but there was an attribution of involvement to the Bulgars that helped

"we saved you" is banter obviously but this is getting into nitpicking territory about a 1300 year old event, you goddamn autists

>insecure that his mommy got some bulgarian kur
its ok kiddo it happens

that's exactly what I'm saying, you don't have to twist it like I'm denying bulgar involvement to pander to the autists here

>kur
speak human pls kurgarian

Ok now let's talk Fourth Crusade, Kaloyan, and the Battle of Adrianopolis.

kurakis in helenakis mamakis

I haven't reached them in my studies yet, I'll get back to you then

I hope you die

FUCK GRIKS

FUCK SRBS

FUCK ILLYRIANS

FCK VLACHS

FUCK GYPSIES

FUCK TURKS

I will make you die

why do we Macedonians produce the best emperors? will the Bulgarians and Greeks ever recognise our inherent superiority?

thats Simeon

who likes to eat kebab

this is a modern artistic depiction isn't it.
could very well be anyone

now this guy looks like Simeon. notice the slanted eyes

and the yellow skin
hmmmm

OH HERRO FERROW BARKANICS I AM BARKANIC RIKE YOU
t. Simeon

>could very well be anyone
Except, you know, for the lion coat of arms, and the fact that it is in fact a depiction of Simeon by a Bulgarian painter.

krum is best 2bh

kek'd

yeah but it's largely based on his imagination is what I'm saying

no arguing here, but some historical research went into the depiction, it's not pure fantasy