If the said office furniture and other shit in the building caught fire and caused the steel beams to melt...

If the said office furniture and other shit in the building caught fire and caused the steel beams to melt, thus causing the building to collapse, well then why didnt the Grenfell tower collapse considering the fire raged for longer and filled the eniter building.
9/11 was a controlled demolition of the two towers, building of that size dont just collapse under there own weight, look at the point of impact and where the fires were, how does the top portion of a building on fire with SUPPOSED weakened steel beams due to fire, take down the enitre bottom two thirds of the building, lets consider the foundations were still intact and solid due the the fact that the temperature wasnt as intense to supposedly melt the beams.
It was all a conspiracy, SOMEBODY was behind it in the government or somewhere in power.
Here is a picture of the grenfell tower in london, it still stands even though the for raged for longer

Other urls found in this thread:

skysaver.com/blog/how-hot-is-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think a passenger plane crashing into a tower at 100 mph is a little different than a fire, but hey, what do I know?

>100 mph

Yeah they can fly and sustain lift that slow.

Kill yourself

(no OP)
uhhh then why did it fall down after an hour?

>81 stories -vs- 24 stories

yeah, totally the exact same type of building

planes smashing through skyscrapers at high speeds doesn't melt steel beams.

911 was def an inside yob. What about building 7 bros?

>100MPH
you don't know much

Yeah I came here to post this. WT7 fell "because of fire", there was no impact there.

And still smarter than OP

How about the building is not used as the same meterial because it's not the same building standards and it wasn't started by a shit ton of fuel.

Jet fuel does though

grenfell wasn't held up by steel tubes m8e

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

The Govenment was asking for it with that one.

Jet fuel burnt up on impact....so what "melted" those steel beams?

I think the third building was so scared it just fell down like one of those myotonic goats

10/10 cringe. Mission accomplished. Beautiful pasta

7/11 is a part time job

>building of that size dont just collapse under there own weight,
buildings
don't
their

You must be black?

possibly the dank meme's stored in the walls ?
seriously though, the planes didnt bring the building down and anyone who believes that is a tard

Never went to the moon either

indeed

looks like we got Neil Degrasse Tyson up in here

the trade centers had thousands and thousands of gallons of jet fuel creating hell on earth inside the buildings, melting literally everything on the upper floors which gave way and caused a pancaking collapse. That's it.

the searing fire it caused......oh my fucking god people are stupid. 911 deniers are probably dumber than flat earthers

what about wt7?

Jet fuel burnt up on impact
'pancake collapse debunked years ago
>you are a terrible shill

And steel beams lose 50% of their strength when they're heated to about 400C. This drastically changes the max loading of each floor effected

hit with literally chunks of skyscrapper, burned all day long, and went down.

fires of 400 to 600 F...my oven gets that hot- only the pizza melts at that temp

take a cigarette lighter, set something in your house on fire. Now watch what happens if they fire is extinguished or retarded for 7 hours.

>Your fucking house will be gone.

Just did this. My house is still standing but it's pretty charred and smells like a bonfire
What now?

Beat off into the ashes.

A building that is 1600ft tall carries a lot more weight, so it has to be designed to be a lot lighter construction. WTC was extremely lightweight skeletal construction. This is one reason why, as structural elements burn and weaken (and melt), the floors collapse on themselves. And once the collapse starts, its a quick domino effect.

then we really need to change building codes

High rise building fires generally burn at around 593C (1100F).

skysaver.com/blog/how-hot-is-fire/

Jet fuel may have started the fire...but so did the impact...more importantly the fire was fueled by the contents of the building and allowed to burn long enough to weaken the lightweight structure of the building.

Building codes are useless if it's not safe for firefighters to get close enough to the fire to fight it.

nothing about this fire and the WTC are the same.

Ahh no...it tapers as it goes up and it was built 6 X load capacity .

still not hot enough to melt nor weaken steel
neither burned hot enough nor long enough to weaken structure

For all tue faggots that say jet fuel camt melt steel beams fuck u.

I own a trailer mounted foundry and used motor oil can melt steal...

Those with credentials and education , have a complete understanding of how the buildings were brought down by terrorists in airplanes...those with no intelligence or understanding visit message boards and claim conspiracy theories.

This. And remember Osama Bin Laden had a civil engineering degree and his family own a multi-billion dollar construction company.

I love the comments about how hot is was and how long it burned...as if they were there and survived to tell us all about it. They probably know what it smells like on the Moon too! lol oh, wait...nobody has ever been to the Moon. thats another conspiracy. LMAO

So...he could defy the laws of physics and make 911 a magical day?

Yeah fire melts everything always, regardless of what material it emanates from
Fuck off back to high school

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the buildings 'steel beams' and structural integrity were weakened by the plane that crashed into it, quite simply physically breaking them perhaps?
Too farfetched?

You don't need any great education to know that flying a plane into a high rise building is gonna cause some damage. The fact that it burned and collapsed was just a fluke for them. But it DID burn...and it DID collapse. You have to be a complete and utter moron not to get that.

grenfell burned from the inside it didnt get its ass fucking reamed by a plane

People believe the earth is flat, anything is possible don't give them too much credit.

>They probably know what it smells like on the Moon too! lol
The moon has no atmosphere and is comprised of moon rocks. Therefore the only "smell" would be the reaction of tiny rocks in one's sinuses. ie like going to a mine
Despite this, astronauts had helmets on the entire time as humans cannot breathe in space and therefore there is no living human who could theoretically claim to "know" what it smells like on the moon

Sorry....towers built to withstand multiple plane strikes .
According to NIST it did .

Maybe WTC was built for a round planet...but it got confused and fell over because the world really is flat. I have proof...look at the Tower at Pisa! It couldn't cope with the flatness.

Oh wow you totally told me, fuck me then I guess bush did it. Better post in random image boards with the absolutely true and backed up statement.

The air inside your oven might reach 4-600 but your pizza is not going that high

I know this is a joke but you have encapsulated the thinking of flat earthers perfectly.

It's 2017, that's old news Sup Forumsud.

911 was a long time ago and nobody gives a shit about a bunch of smack heads dying in grenfell towers

1. No passenger jet crashed into it
2. Steel and concrete structural integrity wasn't destroyed from having a passenger jet crashing into it
3. Since no passenger jet crashed into it, destroying concrete and steel structure, it did not have a weak spot where thousands of tons of undamaged building weight teetering on top of a gigantic gash of crumbled concrete and ripped through steel, and the fire wasnt able to weaken it further causing the thousands of tons above the damaged structure above to collapse
4. Im sick of this dumb ass meme

Giant gap in the building. Can't support the several stories above it. Stories collapse, causing the top intact story (right below impact) to collapse which fell on the one below which collapsed, so on and so forth.

Concrete?

you are an idiot

plus

this