Have you ever seen someone so beautiful that it made you think about them at least once a day?

Have you ever seen someone so beautiful that it made you think about them at least once a day?
>pic related. I would leave my wife for her in a heart beat.
>yes she's a web whore, but god damn she's so fucking beautiful.

Dumping Various Pics

Average to me

She's a 7. I'm guessing you're fat? Cause she's fat.

another basic bitch dude go to beach not hard to find

How is she fat? She probably weighs maybe 140 maybe 150 max.

/thread

Yes, just plain yes. I know that feel :*(

way better

she's pretty user.

Show me your dream girl.

She's not fat you Retard.

Stop /threading everything you newfag

Are you blind?

Doesn't stop you from being a complete and utter faggot.

Yes, I would do a lot of things to get the girl in pic related
>but it'll never happen

OP she's like a 6. You are the reason women are so full of themselves. You niggers acting like 6 were 9.

"Fat"

Retard

Have a huge crush on a great woman.

Very terribly reveal it, drunk. Knocked back. So drunk and stupid I was, I had hope still that attempt would be... not counted-ish given how retarded I was.

I'm getting fitter and better. Spent some time with her and a friend the other day randomly. Fun times, lotta laughs.

Review IG today. She's posted a photo of herself at a romantic lookout, dressed nicely so she hasn't been on a run or something.

So obviously taken by a male, taller angle.

Her smile, cheeky, subtle and challenging.

I will never be looked at like that. Will never be looked at like that. By anyone. It is such a bitter thing.

I know no one cares, but we've all felt it. March on alone.

As real as it may seem
It was only in my dreams

She's stunning. Do you know her irl?

Yeah my man i feel you

hhhnnnggggggg saauce

I'm so sorry user. I hope you get a chance later down the line.

She's extremely sexy too. Just a natural born beauty.

>I will never be looked at like that. Will never be looked at like that. By anyone. It is such a bitter thing.
Not with this attitude, no.

Dime a dozen. Move on get over it. Looks ok now probably a bitch RL knock her up and fat as fuck with a bad attitude. Don't knock her up and stays looking ok and she's out spending your $$$$ and fucking every dude she meets.

No, just found it floating around somewhere and saved it

I know. It's all imaginary. In some world where we accidently met and grew close I would drop everything for this beauty.

I see. Still, a very perfect woman.

vsco.co/peytonchristensen

We have all been there. Most of us move on, meet the right one and settle down. When I was 19 I was head over heels for a friend of mine, she had me in the friend zone. No chance. In the end I cut the friendship off because it hurt too much and I was an emotional teen. I then went to uni, did the same thing once or twice but cut my losses early on by being up front. Now I'm
Married to 10/10 (my preference) who has given me two kids.
You need to have your heart broken a few times so that you are mature and experienced enough to have a proper relationship.

She looks even better naked

topkek b8 good jon user-kun

>how is she fat?
>weights 140-150 pounds
land of the free

That's overweight for a woman unless she's over 5'10

got that hyperextended back with the iconic sucked in stomach rib outline + tucked chub. she looks chunky rockin her best angles while fully posed, shes probably a trainwreck normally.

Who is she op

She looks exactly like my first crush. She cheated on me a few weeks into dating when we were preteens.

Then she moved away, a couple years passed, and it turns out she dropped out of high school and squirted out 3 kids for some thug looking Mexican guy. Now she spends her days covered in shit and spit, lost the majority of her youthful looks, and struggles to complete her remedial classes to get a GED.

I don't really give a shit anymore, but it does make me sad for days and opportunities lost.

Erin Ashford

OP, not that guy but this girl is skinny fat. Her face will be the last thing to go but she's gonna blow up real bad.

On some of her pics she has a slight look of Angie Varona.

Dat Facebook filename