Start taking acid

start taking acid.

Thought you posted Roky Erickson there for a second but no
Just a Deadpleb

Go back into your diabetic coma, Jerry.

Jerry is the greatest musician on all time.

There is no debating this.

Same.

No! Take shrooms instead.

so first you jews say us to do drugs

then you tell us we are drug addicts and look at these foreign men with families who you hooked up with some whores using social media influence

then you say us look at these foreign families and these local drug addicts, which we need more?

you fucking cowards and your coward jew tricks. Im never gonna do drugs

lsd is better

Always been my favorite picture of him

>Using mind-altering substances for no good reason

Fuck off hippie scum.

>for no good reason

A little ego death would be good for you, my son.

The Grateful Dead were heroin addicts.

>implying it wasn't a mixture of antidepressants, sleep deprivation, weed, and heroin that Drake was using.

Looks like yours hasn't died yet you patronizing cunt.

Yours definitely hasn't. You see anger and threat where there is none. Relax, you'll live longer.

no it isn't, fuck off.

Always shrooms, LSD can do some legit damage.

I think shrooms can do damages too
But LSD is a drug that you can take all your life , at the end you must be in a very special state of mind

I don't know man, based on personal experiences and what you hear in general i think shrooms are safer by miles

Everything can fuck you up.

Heat getting to you today, Sup Forums? :)

I think some people can't "handle" LSD , it's no their fault and it's not a bad thing but if they don't stop it , yes LSD will fuck them up

I "handle" LSD waaaay better than shrooms. I strongly dislike the feeling of being on mushrooms but enjoy acid very much.

Both LSD and shrooms can be very harmful or very beneficial. Stop spreading misinformation.

what

>you must be in a very special state of mind
This applies to literally every psychedelic.

he's off his meds again

also are you in DARE rn or just any middle school class?

Holy fucking shit dude

Oh my god it affects your brain in the same way do you not even cross tolerance you fucking mongs.

Also they're literally never going to hurt you unless you are already a fucking nutjob.

>He doesn't realize Jews are the mastermind behind the war on drugs first to capitalize on the Temperance movement to get women the vote and then to make tons of dosh through the coke and heroin trades using the American government under the pretense of fighting communism

You'll die taking the pharmajewticals all the same.

music

And how do you know you're a 'nutjob' in waiting? Is there a test you can take?

Yeah actually your genetics are actually very big indicators of whether or not you're going to have a mental illness that would be exacerbated by psychedelic use.

And you should be able to tell by the time you do them if you're fucking crazy or not.

All the people I know who started taking acid early in life have fucked up psychology now and are empty shells of human beings, driven by impulse and ego.

Hmm, that's funny, none of my ancestors or family were/are mentally ill and i ended up with it.

LSD doesn't kill ego, it just makes people really pretentious and inflates their ego.

how old are you?

It sets them free then.

Cool, none of mine were and I'm not.

Turns out anecdotal evidence is worth literal garbage.

But hey, anyone who thinks LSD is the reason they're crazy, is definitely super crazy.

any examples? famous ones would be good

I've never taken it or any drugs before i was ill.

24. I've abused almost every drug I've ever tried, but I've been clean for almost a year with some alcohol now and again.

Weed made my friends boring, lazy, and satisfied with being complacent. Cocaine made them selfish and sociopathic. Acid had the more subtle effect, most people don't use it for spiritual growth, they use it to simply release feel good chemicals. Any insight that they potentially gain isn't retained after the trip. The ones who made it a part of their identity went crazy in really subtle ways, and it will probably get worse as they get older.

you got it boss

>ingesting a chemical that changes your neurochemical balance can't possibly have unintended negative long term side effects

I remember being in high school too

>Any insight that they potentially gain isn't retained after the trip.
not so sure about this, it's being tested atm in therapy settings and it's been found to be highly long-lasting, months, when treating depression
idk if you could break that down into 'insights' but it's something tangible

This isn't reddit, you faggot. Telling your life story doesn't invalidate anyone else's point of view or the truth.

nice opinion faggot

LSD has been known to cause psychosis in those who do not take it.

lookin for high energy dead shows

get rekt no one is breaking down over his shitty wall of text

Drugs are awesome it doesnt produce neurotic fuck heads like that guy

>getting triggered by a few sentences from a stranger on the internet

just by these two posts I can tell that there's something wrong with you, and that's just over the internet

I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with you in person

>Drugs are awesome it doesnt produce neurotic fuck heads like that guy

You're either in high school or completely hopeless. For your own sake I hope it's the first one.

>wall of text
>Less than 8 basic sentences

Please tell me what drugs you do so I make sure to never go near them

taking acid or shrooms is one the milestones in life like having sex or starting a family

I feel bad for people who don't want to try it/are scared it might change them negatively (indicator of a weak unstable mind)

This.
Sex or starting a family can also ruin your life if you’re not in the right mindset.
Psychs are like this too. Something you dont want to miss, but you want to do it right.

Sex is just sex, only virgins glamorize it. Putting sex on a pedestal is for juveniles.

Most people are too immature to start a family when they do and end up ruining their own lives.

I've done acid multiple times, but not shrooms. It was okay, but there are far greater pleasures in life.

>I feel bad for people who don't want to try it/are scared it might change them negatively
Terence McKenna said something to this effect, and I agree. They're the most beautiful and poignant experiences I've had and even if you glean nothing useful, you'll at at least have a fucking great time if you go into it with a positive mindset —
with negligible (if any) adverse effects.

>Sex is just sex,
lol

here to second using shrooms. Had me critically thinking about my outlook on life, time and music. But I've only done them once and haven't done anything harder. Lsd and Acid both scare me

Acid and shrooms do literally the same thing in your brain.
Also, acid and lsd are different names for the same thing you mong.

>tfw I have 25 tabs of high quality acid in transit right now

oh okay. Then why do people always say Acid fucks them up?

1. they're weak minded
2. they treat it like a party drug

because the guy you're replying to isn't a chemist

They don't do literally the same thing, they are diffrent chemicals and therefore react with different neuroreceptor pathways

acid is slang for LSD

The Beatles

ok you win

You misunderstand, he was referring to the differences in effects between shrooms and LSD. And they ARE very different.

You're the reason that acid has become such a drag. It's a recreational drug, with some therapeutic value to some. It's not going to help anyone unlock a "cosmic consciousness." To anybody who is well-adjusted and intelligent, it's just another day at the amusement park. I don't have experience with any substances other than acid, but you're probably just bitter and in denial that people change if you're blaming somebody's development on something that is otherwise inconsequential. The early 20s are a time of enormous change. These people would be what they are with or without acid.

The Beaters

Because there are other research chemicals that people can slap a label onto.