Will you people ever accept that strong woman roles are here to stay and stop complaining about it?

Will you people ever accept that strong woman roles are here to stay and stop complaining about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aircrewremembered.com/soviet-night-witches-pilots.html
youtu.be/609QCgXlXmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its amazing how women who work out religiously are still weaker than guys who never go to the gym

I prefer them being little crying bitches being mind broken by strong men.

realistically all of them will suffer through ptsd

the human mind wasn't meant to withstand the horrors of war

tell me what the fuck that has to do with anyone with a gun?

not all of us look like pic related sorry kid

Yes, as long as they stop including scenes where she beats a gigantic, combat trained man in a fist fight one on one.

Dont the fedoras hate women

I look like a male model sculpted by God

Bane?

No. Fedoras are "hello m'lady".

I want to try and cop a feel of a little girl but then she turns out to be a self defense expert and kicks the shit out of me in broad daylight and everyone laughs at me

Nobody complains about "strong woman roles."

But forced political agendas are ruining the film and TV projects they touch. Please learn the difference between Ripley in Alien, and the woman who can somehow, against all physiological reality, throw a baseball as hard as a man. Learn the difference between an all-female cast and "WE MADE THE CAST ALL-FEMALE!! XD"

Learn what happened to art in Soviet Russia when politics was the primary motivation behind everything that was expressed.

I'm pretty sure women were found to better at killing people from distance

I think by "all of them" they were referring to both genders.

You're right though, women proved to be excellent snipers in the Red Army. They also made good pilots.

If you want to make a movie about badass women fighters, make the Nachthexen movie.
aircrewremembered.com/soviet-night-witches-pilots.html

I can't wait for Ghost In The Shell

well, yes and no. 'strong woman role' term assumes that a woman is capable to beat the shit out of some double her size man, so by accepting that shit you must also accept that nonsense.

hey, finnfriend

how's your day

probably cold and dark

Nobody cares when they're done right.

this, but it always requires a wit not a physical strength

I wish they'd let them be strong and feminine like IDF girls.

>Predators fucking shit

Pretty cold and getting darker, also having some suicidal thoughts

ditto

it's about 3:36 am right now

falling into that cycle again

>that jewline

YOU TAKE THAT BACK SHE IS PERFECT

I'd do her right if you know what I mean.

nope.

No. I will never accept your jewish anti while male propaganda. Fuck you.

>also having some suicidal thoughts

Kill yourself and get it over with

t. psychologist

>weaker than guys who never go to the gym
youtu.be/609QCgXlXmA
Show me your squat, big guy

Heresy!

>fake lips
> doing everything to hide that man jawline
>even photoshop didnt help her with those small eyes.

As much as the SJW element of some of these films irritate me, it would be pretty boring if we just continued with the same alpha male tropes over and over.

If they're portrayed as authentically as possible, it's not the strong females characters that trigger me, it's the sanctimonious cunts who act as if they're doing the world a favor by casting them. I think sometimes anons allow the bleeding-heart contingent to stigmatize things they otherwise might enjoy; although I'll admit that sometimes it's hard not to.