Till this day we haven't left earth even once. NASA even confirmed that they never left earth...

Till this day we haven't left earth even once. NASA even confirmed that they never left earth. Every photo of earth is CGI. Even satellites have been sent out to space because it is just impassoble. This is why globe earth is lies. We live on flat earth which NASA knows but don't public that because the are hiding much more. And no one will ever say to public that we have been fools 500+ years. Sun actually is 3k miles away and same size as moon. We can go outside and see that by our eyes. Every photo of every planet is fake and there are even some painting publiced as actual photos. Earth can't be globe because we can't find curvature because leaving earth is just impassoble and we can't get full earth photography and even eyes can confirm that if something disappears in water area we can just zoom in and see it again. Earth is something like gif related. While map is right only we can't know what is farther than outside Antarctica. Proof me wrong. We can find only clues for stationary plane flat earth . And there is none true evidences that we live in ball shaped earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=e6NbIiRlTN8
youtube.com/watch?v=_QSkn2SG1Ng&t=627s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how long is this joke gonna be funny

If you are well educated you can call yourself joke. Schools teach what they have been told. If you are highly intelligent you can start understand that globe earth don't make any sence

go back to 9gag u absolute faggot

So, you've never been on a plane, then?

This is the apex of nigger culture. Standing on 8,000+ years of science, back to Pythagoras, and taking a piss.
>What make the sun rise and set lower or higher depending on season? What causes crops to grow up? How can I determine the radius of a object without ever standing on it? Or listen to it's astral melody.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
>dont make us kill you.

I think education also encompasses grammar and orthograph. Maybe you are, it's not impassoble, but I have my doubts.

if earth flat, explain to me how gravity works

>prove me wrong

If the earth was like it is in your gif, days would be shorter in the middle and longer on the edges. They are not.

>Proof me wrong
any evidence we'd show you'd just refute and majority of Sup Forums not being in a field of science that would be held as credible would just make us an unreliable source from your perspective. I'd say just look in a telescope or something but i'd guess you'd say those are probably just cg rendered.

My only real argument to claim would be that all science works in laws of sorts. as we know it gravity is a force that exist throughout all space and it's effects are constant. In this regard is the sun also flat, as we know it either all celestial object are flat or round we can't have a combination of both so i ask is the sun a flat disc as well? Is earth a coin with a second earth on it's underside or is it all just a well crafted illusion of god and earth is the center of it all in a flat pillar tricking the normals into believing the great unknown is out there while we sit in a black bowl?

ultimately you're a troll who's only purpose is to draw out people's anger/frustration at how foolish you are and by reflection how foolish they are for fighting you.

7/10 because you got me to do it too.

Stop trying to cover up the truth you fucking faggot. We already know the truth - earth doesn't exist. Find it a coincidence that the sky is blue and space is black?

>NASA even confirmed that they never left earth.

tasty b8 though.

they dont need to explain, they just say "gravity doesnt exist" "god holds you down to the earth" "the earth is endlessly accelerating upwards" and stuff like this

I KEEP HAVING A RECURRING DREAM
Sorry Caps can't be arsed to retype.

recurring dream, me n this guy , genderfluid bisexual drag quim, weird cos don't knew them ?! v well.
But always going through rubble, foraging for say, stuff from pharmacies, meds, antibiotix, etc. I find valium in one.

People have been evacuated to ''safe zone'', Alaska, or , like in Elysium (Neil Bloemkamp film, he did the deadly good ''District 9''), and there in a toroidol/doughnut shaped ring above Earth.

Survivors on here, we've adapted somehow.

In horizon, always, huge red planet, not the sun, cos we're not ''tanned'' to a kfc crisp, sometimes, sky is a light green, two moons, one farther, and one super-close.

There are other weird frissons,
but this reminded me of it.

Never usually get recurring dreams, especially not these hyperreal feeling ones.

>Till this day we haven't left earth even once
people have been able to astral project for thousands of years

>Earth is something like gif related
>Proof me wrong
the moon is visible in daylight

This image is real. Scientists even confirmed it. Prove me wrong. There is not reason for the government to cover this up but they do just cuz. PROVE IT YOU CANT LOL

OP, explain to me what financial benifit the government or Lurminaddy has by keeping this a secret. Every single consperecy out there has some form of benefit attached. Otherwise what's the point. Examples: bush did 9/11 to start war and get oil money. We faked the moon landing to make Russia think we won space race.

Earth is flat? No financial or political benifits what so ever.

gravity is a theory ....

no you idiot ,it's a circle so the length of the day stays the same

well they sure have never done so for the last 50 years at least .......

no really ,gravity is just a theory ,the effect of things going down is obvious but have you EVER seen masses (objects) attracting each other ?

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

everbody knows that the earth is a rectangle you faggot

also checkem

Almost got me

What is gravity? Gravity doesn't exist. Not my problem you still want be slave. Everyone in this world who work for someone are slaves. Goverment control all so does your brains. You don't have any intelligence. Need tell someone about flat earth and always goes same answer. What about gravity. Gravity doest exist. It is just numbers which doesn't proof anything.

>m-muh superior intelligence

Oh this thread again? If we're flat go to the edge and take a picture. All I'm asking

it's stupid to laugh without bothering to think
even wise man have contemplated the foolish of things ,you think yourself smart to judge opinions without even thinking about them ?

money and power ......

Prove me wrong
>Pro-tip: you can't

...and?

They think the edge is blocked by a huge wall of ice.

This is model how it works not everything is there. We haven't left earth so we can't make real earths model. In better model there is explained seasons and time. Which is more real that what we see or that we fly in space in thousands miles per hour. Why when bullet or plane fly we don't see any earth movement? If earth move. This proofs that we are on stationary plane flat earth.

money and power
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=e6NbIiRlTN8

What edge?
This is the Earth Isn't it?

see this

tell me how did Japan attack pearl harbour

We can't control astract projection. It is in our minds

>Proof me wrong.
For starters, that isn't how light fucking works with an orb and a disc.

stop acting like an idiot ,edge ? what edge ? have even bothered to read about flat earth ? the edge you are talking about is antartica ...... now try going there ,ALONE ,without some fancy travel agency and see whether you can make it or not

that's pretty much how light works .......... if you think of the sun as a disc too

There is curvature tho, if you go high enough.

Pro tip, the earth is big. So you have to go up pretty high.

so both sides have point
if you think about it, it is funny why you believe the things you believe -- it is only because that is what you were told or read, few people have actually gone ahead and made observations for themselves to strengthen the theories, taking observations and experiments others have done at face value

so as far as I understand it, the flat earth thing is just a thought experiment to highlight that whole thing

but most flat earthers are retarded redditors who are just in it for the "it's a conspiration!"-meme

Even then, it isn't how light works. Light radiates outwards. Period. It would ALWAYS be day EVERYWHERE with that model.

ok ,you are hopeless ....... even the scientist themselves said the curvature can't be seen clearly

I'd like to burn people like you. One day ill snap. Lets hope you are within arms reach when I do.

For whatever reason it super didnt post the picture...

whatever ... go watch your GOfag pro lol

see ? that's idiocy ,don't believe everythings you read or see
by the way ,you think i'm glad the earth is flat and want to denfend it like a religion ?
lol i wouldn't care less if it were a cube ,the problem is that GLOBE earth is the source of every damn problem on earth
now back to you problem
a 10 cm object can block a car if the car is away from you far enough

So you're telling me that earth goes on...forever. That there is no edge?

sadly no
you can find retards on both sides (flat and globe earth)
still the problem is that people like YOU who refuse to even give it a thought and believe everthing taught in school just because everyone think the same

so what do we gain through the globe earth conspiracy?

Magnets lmao

We can't cross antartica
We don't know how big it is. If we go further it's become darker and colder. Bigger storms locks view. Also it is secured by government . We can walk there only with guides. But they sure know more than we.

>If you are highly intelligent you can start understand that globe earth don't make any sence
>doesn't make any sence
>sence

yeah I intended to imply that the other side (in this case round earth) has the same issue, vehemently defending their position on the basis of things they have been told only.

the point was though that criticizing people for doing this while at the same time claiming the earth is flat with the same degree of certainty kind of misses the point except for possibly ironically poking fun at the other side (though this is the point most flat earthers who are in it for the memes seem to miss)

well i don't know ..... but the answer is in antarctica
think about it for a second , is antarctica fully explored ? why do planes not fly over it ? why there is no explorer going there ? why can't go ALONE there ?
at least i'm not claiming to know all the answers like some idiots ...

Really when you think about it plenty of people believe much sillier shit than the earth is flat. People think an invisible man in the sky gets mad if you jerk off. There is just no arguing with a person who is purposefully ignorant like that

see this

what ?

Kek

This is bait

magnets ? lol that's cute
for your information ,although gravity is admittied a s the WEAKEST BY FAR among the four forces ,it's the only force taken on consideration when speaking about space and planets

Because the freezing cold and weather fucking wrecks everyone and everything.

you forgot to add that it's also guarded by biggest militaries in the world

Aspiring flat earther here

need a little bit of ammunition for when i meet rounders

1.) Where are the pictures of the flat earth? we know all the globe pics are CGI but we have none of the disc?

2.) In the gif you posted the sun has a range and then all of a sudden stops lighting past that range?

3.) the moon would look the same every day in that disk - how can I explain that?
Thanks

well i'm not even certain the earth is flat !
i just know it's not round and all known clue to date point to a flat earth

ignorance is to refuse to think
just like you are doing

oh ? outside your house is total darkness so you believe there is nothing beyong your house because someone you trust BLINDLY told you so ?
ok lol

So user basically wants to go to Antarctica to find there's fuck all there, good luck user.

try thinking why the moon never show us it's other side (ignore the tidal locked crap )
also contemplate how come the sun and moon appear to be same size

But there is something if we are only flat planet. There is ice which we can't cross because it becomes with every step colder. We can't fly into space. We are living in locked world. I don't say God exist but if we watch at all facts earth creation was by something intelligent. And there is explanation why we are locked into this place.

bait

christ

Says earth is flat, had 0 proof of this claim, wants normal people who know the earth is round to defend their proof. Hypocrite.

but i'm not a troll ...... i'm not even the fagOP who started the thread and ignored it
don't argue with me ,but as long as you start questioning your believes ,my mission is done

Your argument would be more compeling if there were not so many spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. You sound like a weebo who couldn't even pass 9th grade.

Bet you didn't even realize i misspelled compelling did you. fuckwtit. You and antivaxers are the cancer polluting this earth.

Look at galaxy photo we have never been there how can we take it. Go father to all nebulas. There is reason they lied about this. Why need fake moon landing. We plan send people on Mars. Planet Mars is in our planets dessert and all images of that place are CGI. So big lies don't come with no reason. We always knew that earth is flat but then in 15 hundreds someone decided that earth is round. We didn't even have planes and then we somehow knew earth is round and that there is curvature. NASA and other space organization's took past lies and kept them updated.

here is something to think about
the earth has to be round ,there has to be gravity ,just to defend the bullshit theory of evolution

shut it faggot. don't you know there is a meme war going on. the earth is not flat get over it.

There is 0 proof that earth is globe. We cant see curvature. After losing object in distance we can pull them back by zooming area. We can see sunlight rays thought clues in different ways that proofs sun is near and same size as moon. With a mature rockets we had seen suns light concentrated in one are. You think if sun would be millions miles away small curvature would make high changes into tempature? Think about things we can see not what schools told us.

>Look at galaxy photo we have never been there how can we take it.
How the fuck do people take pictures of the stars at night? We haven't been there, so it must be impossible.

anyway ,the answer will come to light in the upcoming years since they saying they will start sending people to a trip of no return to mars (they will probably die lol , trip of no return kek)
so whether it's flat ,round or a cube we will know in the next 10 to twenty years

>NASA even confirmed that they never left earth.
Citation please.

We can't make infinite zoom. And somehow see our "galaxy from other place?" We can zoom some planets but not that what they shows us

>There is 0 proof that earth is globe.
Other than people have known this since the fucking Ancient Greeks because of the sun.
The sphere earth is the only model where the sun consistently lights up the areas that it does and not the areas it doesn't and it's the only model where it's directly above at noon.

You're either very young, a 4ner or trolling.

countless video out there if you are willing to watch ,most repeating the same bullshit though
youtube.com/watch?v=_QSkn2SG1Ng&t=627s
by the way ,why didn't they send a man to space (beyond 1000 miles) for the last 50 years ?