Hey Sup Forums what's your drug of choice, my favorite has to be Acid

Hey Sup Forums what's your drug of choice, my favorite has to be Acid.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsit.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mdma for sure

trihexiphenidyl
alcohol

I've herd acid and Mdma is good.

Put it in foil you retard, light and heat destroy LSD

Already ate it, it was good.

Currently on adderall to stave off the withdrawals from methadone and other opiates (or opioids, whatever). Everything sucks so just waiting for my dealer to reup today

>Which won't be for another 12 hours at least

Tip for next time fag, it will be way better if you store/handle it correctly.

>source: Freak in the Sheets

Weed by default because I CANT GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON ANYTHING FUCKING ELSE.

fucking piece of shit "friends" of mine never sell me anything. It's always "gone" by time I make it around or some overprotective twat says "no dont sell him any"

I want some fucking acid or shrooms or something to make me see something other than this shitty reality.

I'm pretty sure I am addicted to Hydromorphone

I take 2 6mg dillies a day and I don't even think I have pain anymore.

alcohol and weed

Wow you have shitty friends
If I lived near you I'd give you a connection

Where do you live loser

>muh friends wont feed me drugs!!!
>assholes!!!! >:''''(

Sw Florida

You dumb nigger, it's not "they won't feed me drugs hurr durr." If you went to Walmart and you got up to the checkout and they just take your cart and tell you "we can't give you any of this, go home with nothing" you'd be fucking pissed too. I'm a customer and these dildos won't take my fucking money.

>walmart
>black market
Uhm, no. Thats not how this works at all. Drugs are of a higher demand and arent dispensed legally.
Also, deep web. Youre welcome.

Pro tip: they won't sell to you because they think you're immature. They think you'll eat the drugs, freak out, go to hospital, and then you'll snitch.

Only thing to do is grow tf up

I live in central florida. Come move here people are more chill

FUCKIN VOODOO MAGIC

I do heroin every weekend. Not addicted tho. Shot feels really nice

>LSD

Enjoy your memtal breakdown

I mean if you have a 2 week break between drops your sanity should pretty much be restored.

acid for sure

tried acid for the first time monday, can't explain what it was like but it was good, also tried 2ce yesterday, was weird, not bad but wouldn't do it again

also tried dmt, xanax, weeds, mdma, coke, 2fma, ket probably some more i forgot

there's nothing better than shrooms

Here's a little tip to avoid bad trips, if you're not a everyday weed smoker then avoid smoking before the come up on acid or you won't notice the acid coming on and start geeking out.

i smoke weed most days, didn't smoke on my first trip though and it was still good, probably going to smoke tonight if i drop though

Most psychedelics and weed don't mix, i'd advise looking at tripsit.me/ they have a chart of drugs that are safe to mix.

i'm polytoxicoman, i smoke weed during all day, eveydays...if i cant, i smoke tabac...(digusting)
After it's cocaine, when i work it's almost eveydays too, and for the sex is pretty good too...depend of the dose... :P

And, i really love LSD, it's pretty soft next to the MDMA who "explose on you"...
But , better with friends and day off after :P
(i'm cook, and work with knifes and fire...is better when u'r "clean" :P

after, every drugs feet with a "moment"...
I cant take LSD with death metal hardcore mydickinhell for exemple xD

i smoke a lot and i'm quite used to it now. smoked loads on 2ce last night and felt fine tbf, it helped imo but i've definitely heard weed can intensify the trip