>the ending scene

i love the daughters fat tits and ass. makes me horny

>Vice Principals > East Bound and Down.
whoa, don't be so rash user.

>Vice Principals > East Bound and Down.
>no stevie with paul walker eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=WIxmNXNYH1c

HAHAHAHA GREAT CLIP user

It's honestly really hard deciding which gril is best in this show.

big tits TA

what is this meme going around?

but dat ms swift...

just finished the most recent episode. is this becoming comedy kino?

this

>SHE'LL BEAT ALL OUR ASSES BLACK!!

:3

those some dick-suckin lips fa᠎m

>OH WHAT STRONG GENES! ONE OF THEM LOOKS LIKE WILL SMITH!

god damnit she's so freakin qt

I would Principal Brown

yeah it's comedykino

>and I bet the other one is really nice

Actress does a really good job and the character is pretty well done, I really like how pretty much everyone is a fuckup in their own way and "broken"

how can you bear watching this? first episode was cringe fest. I'm still unable to finish the first episode.

>Do you wanna cheat on her right now?

God, how is crazy both so funny and so hot?

>midget
>annoying voice
>dumb hairstyle
dumpy body

BUT THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO HER

It was actually kind of sad watching her desperation there, especially when Gamby starts shooting down all her guesses.

>The way she gasps when he takes the card off her head

I love how messed up everyone is
Especially how quickly Hayden just became an asshole

It'd be funny if he actually WASN'T doing anything with the TA and Snodgrass just overreacted, but yeah he went in with both barrels.

even if he wasn't, he broke it off with her so he could.

As if there was ever any doubt. Did you think that was a perm?

>great-grandfather
he is not jewish then

>When she got torn to shreds at the lunchtable
Felt pretty bad for her desu senpai

> unidentifed black male

I'm definitely enjoying this much more than EB&D, though I really enjoyed that show too. I think the characters and drama surrounding them are much better. Though I did already like him, I'm still surprised to see Danny McBride give an actual good performance during serious or sad scenes.

>mfw I started watching because I expected shitty crude humor, but stayed for the drama and story

>Better than EB&D

Just fuck off hipster

>drinking piss from a white cock

Pottery

>that nail polish

Don't make me drop you..

This is why I like it too, I think the cast is much stronger and Gamby has a lot more going on than KP and Goggins has been absolutely amazing. The story is a lot richer too.

why did you delete it you skirt?

Goggins is always fantastic, but I think he's especially good in this.

I'm excited for next episode because so far the best episodes, in my opinion, have been those that focus on Lee and Gamby trying to get rid of Doctor Brown. I mean, it's the whole point of the show, so it makes sense that those are the most entertaining. I'm almost sad that it's only two seasons, but it's definitely better than it overstaying its welcome.

>tfw you will never have crazy slutty teacher willing to blow you in the textbook storage room after three mudslides

Hnnngh that ass. Do you think lunchbrah will BLACKED her?

Started watching this because I just finished watching The Shield.

It's weird seeing Walton acting flamboyant in comparison to him always being the fuckup who gets the Strike Team into trouble

It wasn't nearly as bad as some other episodes. I think it was e03 that was absolutely painful all the way through. I just let it run in the background and listened to it because I couldn't watch.

Who thought when Gamby said "large black male", " I wonder what the bruvs on Sup Forums will kek"?

Im glad its only 2 seasons, I hope this marks a shift towards properly ending series rather than constant open endings and dragging series on until theyre ruined.

Part of the reason EB&D lost its appeal, it got beaten to a pulp.

he gon' give her his corndawg.

I laughed and had to rewind to check i'd heard him properly, that caught me completely off guard.

You haven't watched Justified yet?

>, I hope this marks a shift towards properly ending series rather than constant open endings and dragging series on until theyre ruined.
Please, Jesus, let this be the way

Never got around to it.

Heard it was rocky when the show tried to be episodic, but got better when they stuck with a consistent plot.

Is it true?

Is it worth a watch if I liked The Shield?

It's his Southern Gentleman routine that sells it for me. That and only gay enough that it's hard to tell if he's that straight guy who seems really gay or a real closet case. But yeah I mostly watch for him.

It's fantastic, the only really misstep was Season 5 which had a bunch of behind the scenes issues but it still manages an incredibly strong final season and finale, probably Goggins best role to date.

Snotgrass is a 10/10. Praying for a nude scene before the end of the season.

This. But we won't. Shower scene was nn so it will stay this way

this show has gotten so good

thank fuck I didn't drop it on ep3

wtf went wrong with episode 3 that made it so incredibly shit compared to the rest of the season.

Was it just the absence of Goggins?

its like it turned into a completely different shittier show for 1 episode.

turns out its the only episode McBride directed this season.

I was just about to post that

I'm enjoying it but it's not better than Eastbound.

>yfw Snodgrass turns out to be crazier than the other chick

I liked episode 3 and think it's one of the best ones so far.

Her book really is going to be a dude fucking dragons

is he ever going to bang snodgrass?

Ms Swift is sooooo cute. I want to marry her.

if she made the main character a strong independent woman instead that shit would probably sell

Did you watch the latest episode

A 7/10 blonde like Snodgrass wouldn't give a fat ugly middle aged loser like Gamby the time of day. Fuck off McBride, you egotistical prick.

If she grew up in a small community and didn't get poisoned, she would. Women are all born pure & innocent.

Though being a love interest for Gamby seems forced, she did just get cheated on/dumped by her old boyfriend so her seeking affection from apparently the only guy interested in her doesn't seem too unreasonable.

I thought this too but shes rebounding hard from Hayden.

She also thinks she has a lot more in common with Gamby because of all the intel he got on her from Russell.

I thought for sure horse face was going to reveal about the binder when gamby was mocking her at lunch

Seems more like a season finale thing.

I can imagine Gamby and Snotgrass finally being official, only for Horseface to bring up the binder and ruin it. I don't think that plotpoint is out the window just yet.

>Snodgrass
she is pure uglyness dumdum

She's got a slow fuse I guess, eventually it will all go tits up

>i'm over my daughter

First proper laugh I got from the show. It's still great since I'm watching it for the plot and not the comedy.

>implying

post more qt snodgrass please. i can barely find pics on google/bing image

His whole breakup with his daughter was hilarious

>i can barely find pics on google/bing image
>not just going to her instagram or twitter

Why does nobody talks about this sex scene?

Did you miss on true teen love too?

Because it was pointless

It took them long enough to do their Breakfast Club episode but it was a fucking great episode without being too obvious at first until the end.

because it wasn't taylor

>Did you miss on true teen love too?
>Did you miss on love too?
Yes.

True but she has pity for him because of his daughter

>NOT SO GAY NOW, AM I?

Finale. Also browns diamond Kenny paid the horse guy with will come up.

>It's honestly really hard deciding which gril is best in this show.

I laughed so much at this

Will horseface at least show her tits?

It's very good, second to last season isnt up to par w the rest but it finishes strong. Goggins gets to shine throughout and his interplay w/ protag is gold. Watch that shit.

Why did he leave her when she is his cheerleader and drinks his cum with a smile?

I hope. I've been eying them since ep 3.

Yep, rare to actually "lol" while watching media but Goggins got me.

She's kinda midgety. But tbf that does do it for me too.