youtu.be/1urPDeUzE8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

definitely look like one

show dick

Does your name start with an E?

Yes, why?

No it doesnt

How do I git gud as Orisa? GM tank/support asking

how many hours a day and a week practice?

Do you know keprii

I don't know him personally
Checkd and i play about 12 hours a day

Post stats OP

EU or NA?

what are your mains?

can i hav pusi thx bye

more of those feet pls :3

EU
Tracer would be the only character i consider to be my main but i play a lot of different charaters

gonna call bs, I'm sure you're a mercy/ana main

What do you most hope to be asked?

Do you make any money out of this?

See here, where tracer is my most played.

Have you gone pro with any other games?

just take a pic of your play time for this season AND win percentage

does people with your elo get on the fucking point?

nice

Xd

Is that your current Sr for this season/

I second what this fine gentleman said.

Yes, thats generally what professional means
Nope
Sometimes

what recommendations do you give for comp?

Why won't you show dick ? (Maybe as a question it will work better)

how much money do you make?

thirded

with those cute skinny legs I need to see more. Please post more.

this is just an old photo of eliza

How does your dick look like op ?

...you're not Swedish. are you?

If you get a braindead team dont spend the whole match telling them what to do. Always focus on what you can change, which is yourself. But besides that just pick a hero and get good at them. One tricking is probably the easiest way to climb
Im not doing that
65k a year

>I'm not doing that

What about showing just the tip ?

Do u feel like its worth the sacrifices u need to make to get to the top level?
I would like to go PRO but at the same time i dont wanna become socially retarded and im afraid i get a little depressed when i just spend all my time playing just sitting inside

$65k? That's it?

I own a small structure (Mainly focused on league so far), how would you go about finding a manager to start an Overwatch line up ? My associates and I have been interested in this game for a while now

Yes at least for me going pro was the best decision I made

thanks for the advice, also i started a month ago and i was gold with 2300, what do you think?

Do you play Overwatch?

For playing video games, it aint half bad.

No

Nein

Show dick op; I need to carry on with my life

I was already socially retarded so idk. For me i feel its wprth just because i love the game. If you think youll get bored with it quickly its not worth.
I dont know a lot about that side of the logistics
I started in gold so take that as you will

Are you gay/bi or do you just want to see dick because it is only appropriate for OP to show ?

You clearly have dude feet. So do you shave your legs, or are you underage and your parent's collect your "65k" a year?

Ah it's a shame, thank you anyway, been trying to get into Overwatch for months but since no one from management plays it it's been a struggle

I want to see dick because it's only appropriate for op to show.

Lil
youtu.be/1urPDeUzE8A

Hanzo vs Widow, who do you prefer and why?

I peraonally prefer widow because she's more consistent and easier to hit shots with.

How long did it take you to climb to top 500? When did you start playing? I'm pretty new, never played consistently but I'm about to hit level 100 and I'm 2100. I'm a shit Hanzo onetrick.

Took me about 2 weeks to get top500. Started in season 2

"professional player"
goes on 4 chan for attention
doesnt mention name
probably 15yr old that lives in his mothers basement

2 weeks after you started playing and you were top500? Holy shit. What previous game experience did you have?

over watch isn't going to last much longer and theres no way you can get a consistent salary playing a game. 65k a year at best if you're good steadily and you either don't get dropped or the game doesn't go dead in the next few months.

You can say you make 65k a year, but have you actually made 65k for the last few years? or you just taking 1 pay check you made a month and x's that by 12

Used to play csgo, although i wasnt great at it. Before that star craft 2

Sup op I play a lot of zenyatta and I feel like I hit a wall. I made it all the way to 38XX but it feels like winning comes down to who has the best teammates. How can I improve, I know I'm gm material but it feels like I'm constantly held back by shitters. And no I don't want to work on my coms, I don't like talking to randoms online.

How much do you think communication matters for climbing after a certain elo? I'm mute but I'm not sure if that will hinder me at all, I know it won't in my current elo, but after a certain point do you think it will?

Stop thinking its your team that holds you back. When you lose, look at what you did wrong rather than your team. I find once you get to diamond and up the main difference is mechanics. Most people at that rank have decent game sense but to get gm/top500 you need to really push from decent to good. And the only way you can do that is by playing and actively working on your flaws. At least thats my philosophy

Any tips or tricks?

I think it might be a bit of a hinderence but not a huge deal outside of pro play. Just listening to your team helps a lot

Yeah, I could see it being a big deal in the pro scene. I probably won't ever make it there, but it would be fun. I've got a long way to go, and I would probably have to even be a tier above the average pro to get picked up based on the fact that I'm mute because that's a big hinderence.

Any general tips/tricks to climb other than focusing on my own gameplay?

Hmmm, op I try to be extra critical when it comes to my zen and at a certain point I feel like it's appropriate to blame these shitters. Hear me out ok. I consistently pull gold heals and the like but these comps are fucking atrocious man.
>lock in zen
>2 dps picked
>nope make that 3
>1 tank and a fucking sym.
This is common or what I've been noticing a lot is both Hanzo and widow on my team. ALWAYS. So I guess I should focus on bit tilting and playing as best I can? I lost like 200+ sr this weekend fucking 6 or 7 losing streak.

I think ult usage is what a lot of people screw up. Make sure you know when a fight is already won or lost and dont waste your ults on those fights. Also, initiation. Most of the time the winner of a fight is the team that ults first. As long as you ult well

Sounds like either your not good enough to be gm yet or its a tilting problem. Think about it like this. The other team is full of the same shitty teammates that you get. If you're actually better than them, then your team should have the advantage

Hey, moffitt, you'd hardly be classed as semi pro with an approximate total earnings of $47 from overwatch.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind. Not to bother you anymore but if I post my steam link or something would you mind adding me? I wouldn't be spamming you asking for help but it would just be cool to have you added since I'm a complete shitter haha. The reason I say steam is because you're EU and I play on NA so.

I tilt easily so there's that, it's why I don't bother with coms cause I have short temper. I guess I'll have to work on that. Any general tips for high level play? I'm hellbent on improving I really wanna get up there it's just demoralizing when I lose 7 in a row.

hey moffitt big fan

Please halp. Due to an astoundingly shitty season, my SR is around 800 - I have no hope of getting decent teamplay because people are either fucking retarded and won't communicate or are 12.

I am, as of this point, seriously considering just uninstalling the game because loss after loss is demoralising - especially when my averages aren't even all that bad.

Hahaha time for the thread to die.

How do you manage to get 800 sr? This is my gfs first vidya ever and she's gold. Explain

>tracer and rein top played

your doing gods work.

what you just said is one glaring example of how shit the matchmaking system is. not that the other guy doesnt deserve gold or bronze, if somone doesnt know how to play and gets gold, its broken.

Well, first I started out placement, didn't really take it seriously, got distracted and...generally lost a bunch of games. I started the season with an SR of around 933 - I'd ACTUALLY managed to climb out of the pit and get to around 1200, and made the fatal (and I do mean fatal) mistake of getting bored and deciding to play some comp on EU which I can only describe as the most frustrating, unfilfilling and shitty experience I've ever been exposed to since I started gaming.

The problem is that after this point, the tier and skill level of players depreciates massively - I realise that I'm not exactly in the upper echelon myself, But I'm a reasonable soldier and orisa, and can actually play a decent mercy and zen.

The problem, as I said is that when you're in that pit that low - no one communicates, there's no real skill involved and anyone who IS capable has basically given up - guess what point I am at right now.

>waaaaaaa I'm 800sr because of bad teams waaaaaaa
How autistic can you be?

Can confirm, got platinum and almost diamond when I had played only for like 2 weeks before I dropped the game again

meant for

fourthed

Hey. Fucko. Where did I blame the team? I stated that I had a shitty season, and asked for help and advice.

Fucking idiot. Take the dildo out of your ass.

>where did I blame the team?
>I have no hope of getting decent teamplay because people are either fucking retarded and won't communicate or are 12.

You don't need team play in

Brah start a new account, your hidden rank (mmr) is in the fucking shitter. Guaranteed that you'd be at least a silver with a fresh start. Ok guys serious question; when the fuck am I allowed to blame the mouth breathers on my team? Like seriously you're telling me that the widow on our team shooting into the fucking ground shouldn't be blamed?

Overwatch and progaming are not compatible

So instead of just focusing on filling a gap in the team, I just go for what I'm good at and forget about them? Surely the problem there is that the rest of the team is just going to feed the opposition's ults?

Even if you are losing 100% from your teams, there's no reason in blaming them. It just causes you to tilt and prevents you from improving on your own mistakes.

I'm...Actually seriously considering that at this stage. Is the hidden rank REALLY that broken? Why isn't Jew Kaplan doing anything about it?

Why have you given up yourself for a videogame?

You can't win every game, but you need to play what you're good at and if you do really deserve higher, which judging off of what you've said, you most likely do, then you will stomp and carry.
I apologize for , I should've read what you said a little more, but you did blame your team.

OK yeah, I get what you're saying. I don't MEAN to blame "The team" in so many words, it's just...Hnnnng. Frustrating. lol

How does it feel to be a pro in a game where the skill ceiling is the floor?

Help me get to masters I get to 3300s and then always have stupid shit happen

Fisted.