Curious

Curious

Has "rape" ever turned into unexpectedly awesome sex? "Wait, STO- fuck . . . Fuck me harder!!!"

Not talking role-play. Legitimate rape(male fucks female). She then either lets it happen with a smile on her face or she staight up asks to do it again.

no. and i have seen literally every rape that had ever happened

only in hentai user
only in hentai

STOP

WATCHING

P
O
R
N

You're not God. You're a creepy shut in summer fag. Go outside and get some sun!

Me and my ex, she didn't want it at first. Said I'll be a good girl if you don't stop by the time id gotten her completely pinned. Hot shit, sometimes it was play, sometimes it was real. But we always came buckets

A man can dream, can't he?

1) NEVER!!!
2) To every legend/myth, there's that 1 grain of truth
3) What you gonna do about it?
4) ??????
5) Profit!

Jup
There was a prominend case.
The guy still got in prison because he couldn't know she would like it.

this requires several conditions
the female to be masochistic and have a real rape fetish
and an attraction to the rapist
these conditions are so unlikely to be combined with a real rape that we can just go and say no that´s not a thing

no

your brain broke faggot?

None of that makes sense idiot

Masochist nympho in a massive dry spell due to work schedule and life. Lot of women are masochists, so I guesstimate 45% likely.

. . . Lots of things . . .

>2 stories
fucking a woman. gentle but getting into it. we're both drunk and sloppy, but i'm on top and she's almost passed out. she mumbles something so i give her a slight smack across the face. she wakes the fuck up and tells me to stop. i tell her to make me and fuck her harder. she starts to push me away and then ends up pulling me back in as i fuck her senseless.

another story. i am passed out drunk at a party. wake up to a chick on top of me. i say get off of me and to stop. she tells me that if i didn't want it, why was i hard. still drunk me couldn't argue with that logic so i let her ride me like a shetland pony and passed back out when she was finished.

was it rape? probably. do i care? nope.

Have you heard of trolling?

i dare imply that there´s a difference between spank me masochism and getting raped masochism
so i´d doubt that it´s anywhere near that high

The first story legitimately gave me wood. Nice

You got a point there . . . 15%

it's rape if she doesn't like the sex

that's true, attractive/confident people aren't finding victims, albeit selecting compatible victims

Before or during sex, yes. After? No, that's just regret

that´s bullshit just cause she doesn´t like it doesn´t mean it´s rape
>officer officer he raped me his dick was so small and thin that i didn´t feel anything and i totally didn´t like it
rape is one and only one thing if it´s forced everything else is bullshit fluff

Agreed, but tell that to a lawyer and a feminist . . .