Movie was whatever to me, but i'm lying when saying that this wasn't the best part

Movie was whatever to me, but i'm lying when saying that this wasn't the best part.

i gotta give it to them for not making the third act a world ending type scenario. it's just cap and tony and the winter soldier.

Yeah, these blockbusters have been so terrible but this was a little better than the rest, for not devolving into a cgi cluster fuck where no one cares.

>i gotta give it to them for not making the third act a world ending type scenario
do you think DC will ever learn?

>what is TDK

something that has nothing to do with the dc cinematic universe

But it came out the same year as Iron Man. It is a contemporary of the MCU.

that's even sadder user, they were capable of it and arguably set the bar.

>making good movies is sad
really makes you think

don't be retarded user, the DCEU exists now. TDK isn't a part of it. So far every DCEU movie has dealt with a world ending event.

>>making good movies is sad
how can you be so bad at reading comprehension

>don't be retarded user
see

Nope. People have been bitching about Save The Universe shit for forever and WB/Disney/etc doesn't care.

for you

>don't be retarded user
see

maybe but its not part of the dceu

although im sure dc wll change their mind about that any day now to get some well liked movies listed under the dceu
i mean why not, bataffleck is an olderbatman and they have changed actors while keeping to the same continuity before

When was the last time a 3rd act wasn't a terrible cgi cluster fuck.

(you)

well see the thing about that is, the immunities make us immune to you claiming no immunities

also this shit was lame even back in the day, why the fuck has it memefied lately
are we really scrapping the bottom of the barrel like this for new shit?

who is this semen demon?

Would feel nostalgic for a moment if they referenced suicide ghosts tormenting me. That's what I always remembered reading. Not "heh ur mum will die cya >:)"

Definitely the best part

If only the rest of the movie made me care as much

Movie shows that Thanos will easily wreck the Avengers because they are all completely stupid.

Behold, The Dumbvengers:
> Steve protects Muh Bucky at the expense of everyone else.
> Tony thinks the Accords can actually work.
> Vision thinks you can control what others think of you.
> Wanda is insecure and thinks she is still human.
> Sam blindly follows Cap
> Rhodey blindly follows authority
> Natasha is pragmatic and perhaps the only sane Avenger, but changes position every 5 seconds.
> Tchalla is over-emotional and prideful.
> Clint blindly follows Cap.
> Spiderman is a beta cuck people-pleaser.

oh no, the heroes have some depth and aren't infallible

they might with the batman movie. this is their chance to give us something organic