So what is the best way to kill myself with a gun

so what is the best way to kill myself with a gun
I mean not a 12 gauge, just a pistol
where do i shoot for the painless death?

inb4 why - not any of your fucking business

whoa what the fuck
obviously underage girls???
Moddds

MODS

they're not naked yáll

Painless? why painless? You don't remember anything anyway when you are dead! I couldn't care if I was slowly ripped apart if I was sure to be dead afterwards!

So basically i would advise not doing it but u cant stop so if its a 9mm or bigger basically just aim through your forehead like put the tip of the barrel on your forehead or go for a temple shit or you can go in through the mouth and imagine a straight line out of the barrel of the gun and aim the gun towards the back of the roof of your mouth

Shoot off the tip of your penis. It'll cause a gentital-shock that will immediatly kill you. You'll be death before the pain starts. Thank me later

gun in mouth, aim up at the spine and brain stem.

This is how my brother did it. Mortician said he died within seconds.

im pretty sure gun in mouth is a bad idea

Build a rig that will hold the gun and pull the trigger multiple times, with your head held still with some sort of brace.

more of the girl on the right

If you want to know where to point your pistol if it's 9mm to definitely die... I'd suggest a police officer.

*At a police officer. Can't edit my posts >_

im not an american sadly
probably would just buy a shotgun in states

Don't listen to these faggots, most efficient way to kill yourself with a 9mm> handgun is back of the skull right above the ridge. You will feel it on the back of your head. Be warned it is quite messy to clean up.

i have no idea who are they sry

In a school shooting, best way to kys, you get Revenge and asure the dead of you opressors

shoot yourself right in the throat

more of the guy on the top?

If you're a eurocuck just travel to one of your nogo zones and say Mohamed was a fag.

Paint yourself brown and walk around town holding skittles

> place barrel in mouth
> angle to roof of mouth
> you are aiming through the pallet
> bullet should pass through sinus..
> ..into skull cavity with little resistance

Don't fuck it up or you'll suffer terribly.

Why don't you just do some funky shit with NO? Would be far more fun and less gay

OK, acutal advice.
Take a large sip of water, until your mouth is completly filled (you should know that feeling).
Then put the gun in, seal it with your lips (you should know that feeling as well) and pull the fucking trigger. Since liquids can´t be compressed (unlike gases aka. the air in your mouth), the pressure will rupture your head apart for good.
It will also be very sudden and painless. No chance of survival

Fucking newfag redditard

Srs? Not op not suicidal but this sounds fucking awesome

Yeah I did it the other day

Source: I'm still finding bits of my skull in my neighbors back garden

Dope

>Since liquids can´t be compressed (unlike gases aka. the air in your mouth)

Dude. Do you really think your cheeks are strong enough to compress air? Try it now. Fill your mouth with air and try to compress it with your muscles or even hands.

Your weak flesh and skin are too soft to compress air in any kind of situation, they'd simply give in. Same will happen when doing this with liquid.

Don't think he'll be too worried about the cleanup

why not just shoot yourself through the ear

It is compressed for an instant, when it is able to "look" (you know what I mean) for the path of least resistance, that is the cheeks and the mouth.
Won´t happen with a liquid though, since it expands evenly, tearing your skull apart before, no matter the resistance.

Order a tank of helium, some medical tubing, and a cpap mask online and use the helium death mask method. It's painless and won't leave a huge mess. Well...not a bloody mess. If you want to spare the people who find you having to clean up a bunch of shit when your bowels evacuate, wear a diaper.

Having seen a lot of crime scenes, I would personally recommend at least .40 S&W and I wouldn't use anything but hollow points. The compression from the stopping power will literally blow your skull apart like a ripe melon.

I mean, it's death... death isn't a good idea

>Stopping power.

Shut up.

>
>Having seen a lot of crime scenes
Any cool stories user? What's the most fucked up shit you ever saw?

should i just spend some time looking for a shotgun?
i think i can buy from some old fucker in villages
also considering hiding inawoods so nobody will find my dead body

Don't do this user, people will never know if you died or left or w/e. Do it in the parking lot of a police station or something, they're trained to deal with it.

>737929349

I think its not true
liquid also goes the path of least resistance
but thats only intuition and I cant prove it

>thank me later

It was a long time ago, but I actually watched it happen. Semi truck stopped dead in the middle of the interstate, guy in the center lane next to me is going 60 MPH cluelessly playing with their stereo (this was before we has stereo controls on our steering wheels) and never sees that he is about to drive into a parked semi. Sheared the windshield (and him) in half like he has been run through a mandolin slicer. The bottom of the car ended up stuck underneath the front of the truck cab.

That's fucking cool shit my g

Right is one of the most attractive females to have ever walked the earth

Fucking angel

Pic related

moer

Claiming as waifu because obviously you're too stupid to remember to do that when girlposting

My advice is don't and seek help.

But with a simple handgun, aim dead center of the skull. Not any kind of angle, aim for the very center of your brain. If you hit that, your dead. If you miss then your in some serious shit and will suffer very badly.

try the temple and turn inward a little, or an eye socket, pointed towards the middle of your skull.

But remember, even you might think its pointless, but a good head doctor can help you with anything. not 'almost anything', i mean anything. you're not alone, and others have got help, at the very least, since your committed, try help first. THEN if it doesnt work, well, godspeed user.

can confirm id eat her dirty pooper

Don't kill yourself, OP. Life can still get better

if not the skull, then the heart, just read some anatomy books and find out where it actually is.

it is usually 3-4 inches up from the sternum and 2-3 inches towards the left arm.

Straight shot through the ribs, it will sting like a bitch but be over very quick.

Okay, kid

Here you go my friend

angled about 55 degrees once in your mouth

crucifix on her neck, im out

Your loss

Speaking from experience, catholic/Christian girls love getting fucked in the ass

this is so true. almost every anal loving girl i've boned was catholic/christian.

I don't say your experiences are lies but this does not make sense

they are raised to be obediant and never break rules EVER, they cant do anything wrong or hellfire etc.

so when they finally hit adulthood and ditch the almighty, when they get kinky they want to experiment with the one thing they could NEVER do as a young teen when exploring themselves, which is anal.

so they crave it from like 17-30. after that they settle back into normal sex

You need to start hooking up with more Catholics/Christians then

It takes some work, but it's worth it

Provided you're into butt stuffing

instagram of this ginger girl????

Now it does make sense.

How do you approach anal? I've got a pretty long dick and every time I assfuck my slut there is shit on the tip of the condom eventho she takes a dumb before and eats healthy.

This turns me off so very much that I my dick goes limp. she's now using enema before but I'm really into surprising her with sex at times she has definitely no time for it or isn't in the mood (she's very into this kind of dominating her) and I want to fuck her ass whenever I want without this stupid preperation.

Have any further suggestions?

Absolutely no idea
I'd like to know myself

Was in a thread ages ago where user posted a bunch of pics

my best results come from bringing it up casually, at lunch or over the phone or something. just mention it and try to gauge the feedback your getting, either push it or let it go, but at the very least, sow the seed, so you can bring it up later when your just getting into foreplay

just ask or say 'should we try' or 'do you want to try'

if you let them decide they usually are eager to please and will say yes, but if not, then you just let it go and they think nothing of it since you let them have the decision instead of insisting or forcing it on them

after a few tries they get the idea that you really want to, but dont want to make them upset over it. this basically kicks in the guilt complex ALL christian/catholic girls have and they will agree without question.

remember, you're not taking advantage of them, your just making the best of the mind-fucking the church did to them as a child.

even if not physically, religion fucks kids.

Thanks for the detailed response but I'm not sure if you read my post correctly.

I already have a slut back home that offers me her bare, spreaded asshole willingly and thankfull when I tell her to. I just don't want it to need the preperation of an enema that it seems to need because of my large dick and want to know if there are any further tips to assfuck her without preperation and without getting shit on the tip of my dick.

You cant have the cake and eat it m8

this has nothing to do with your dick size.

the colon is always going to be like that. always.

if you want to do/enjoy anal, you have to do some prep work.

but if like you say she's willing, then make her do it all.

short of that, make her not eat for like 48 hours i guess..

you can tell her to make it a part of her everyday schedual, a lot of girls i know are like that now.

so once they go out of an evening they are already ready after a shower and enema and whatever else. should only take them 20 minutes extra, but that way they are ready just incase you feel like it.

think of it like adding 'enema' to

Brush Your Teeth
Shower
Shave
Perfume
Dress

etc..

When a creeper fucks you

>make her not eat for like 48 hours
kek, that's an actuall working tipp I guess but I will not do that, I need my slut to be healthy.

She told me about her fantasies where we are together at a party and I violently force her into an empty room and fuck her ass hard. I need to make this happen somehow without her expecting it. So maybe I need just need to deal with the shit on the tip of the condom and don't pull out till I'm done.

>you can tell her to make it a part of her everyday schedual

That's an awesome idea which completely wipes out the expectation part. Also if she forgets to do it or is too lazy one time, I found a reason to punish her. I will actually make her do that. Thank you.

also:
> a lot of girls i know are like that now.

what, really? Are you a guy or a girl and if you are a guy, how do you know?

more moar

make it a dark room and just hurl the condom out the window as soon as your done.

but be sure to ride her as hard as you can and come in like 4 minutes. then tell her if she wants more she better be prepared next time.

she'll eat that shit up and love you all the more for it :D

im a guy. i know because a lot of them i banged.

also a few are just good friends and a couple are cousins.

nothing sexual between us, but we are close enough to talk about sex stuff without thinking its weird

not all are female btw. and not all are straight.

>where do i shoot for the painless death?

There are like 20 threads just like this one each and every fucking day. Where have you been?

I see. I need (those) friends, too.

>then tell her if she wants more she better be prepared next time

good one. she'd like that.

also, im not saying its like shitloads of girls cause im some mad player or anything like that.

in total its maybe 12-15 people in the last probably 14 years since i started. im 32 now.

glad to help a Sup Forumsrother out

go back to school summer fag

remember these simple rules and live a much more fulfulling life

First op please give me all your money and belongings

more like this

lol, i dont have anymore sadly. but you can probably find heaps more with a google backtrace

Fill your moth with water, wrap your lips around the barrel of the gun retaining the water in your mouth then shoot, the exansion will blow your head up, no chance of failure like shooting your head regularly, good luck

i'd fuck that crab

someone already said this and then someone else also proved how stupid it is.

at least scroll the thread before you waste your time newfag.

>proved

please dont kill yourself the world is better place with you in it. please don't and no way to kill yourself is painless and most people end up missing the brain stem which will leave your lobotomized or your will just blow your face off so you cant see or speak. and please remember that god loves you