What do I say? I'm autistic I don't know how to talk to people. Literally

What do I say? I'm autistic I don't know how to talk to people. Literally.

This girls hot redhead face, but I stalked her on Facebook and she's a little chubbier than expected.

What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are you even talking about in your texts

You sound like a total creep and a fag, if you're autistic your a mutant and will pass on your mutation. Kill yourself.

My penis.

Why would you refer to your dick like that?

I asked if she was a blacksmith, because I need someone to sharpen my spear

please be bait

Jesus fuck.

Not bait my man

Repost. Fuck off jew.

No im the same guy my man. Be my brother

jesus christ i hope you re not that retarded.
but i ll pretend you are and this is true for a minute.
just ask her if blacksmiths like to drink a beer or a coffe, and stop talking about sex related things

Did you imply your dick head is 4 inches long

It is true

the time delay between her responses... just stop man, it s a lost cause and you re making yourself ridiculous

Ok..another girl I'm talking to on Facebook messenger said

"Hahaha oh and big words I'm so flattered *wink face*

I said i was "9 inches from the ground" she didn't get that I was talking about my penis until I told her

What do I say to her?

Why do you keep talking about your dick you fucking moron. Ask them out for a drink or something

She responded

Well then pick one you like to do more and go do it

Not this. Keep opening the convo with your dick. Girls love that.

pls stop you re making too obvious that this is all fake, there s no way one can be this cringey without knowing.
go outside, call a friend idk but please stop posting
sage

OP needs to talk about his genitals more, not ask them out for coffee. You're doing great with the penis stuff, but you've forgotten to mention your balls.

I am outside baby boy I'm on my lunch break.

good but i usually don t drink them together so choose one
or something like that
real girls (not this fake shit) usually fall for this kind of trick where you present them with two option about going out instead of asking if they want to go out with you or not

So in laments terms what do I say?

>laments terms

layman s?
the first sentence faggot

You are raw cringe

just to know, what s your score in "the game"?

>2017
> Not drinking coffee beer

I'm used to Bumble... you're not going to either meet her or fuck her. She will also stop replying you in a second. kill yourself

I have no game. I've had sex with one female one time. I was drunk when I "seduced" her.

Brand new to the tinder and bumble game

looks like we have another loser

a(s)l? you may still save your face

That sucks user.

Suburban Detroit

you re in great danger my friend.
using apps sure can help you but i would suggest you to stop right now and get some real life experience or you may become a real loser for the rest of your life.
may i suggest to read this book? it s not a pua guide but can help you understand what women really wants and expecially what you really want plus some trick to add to your sleve
to me it was what stopped me from having meaningless sex with a different girl every week end

you're young and edgy

You got a better picture of her?

Just say when you're free to go out. Keep it simple.

wow! this book turned me from a fat, lazy, autistic faggot into a total chad - thanks op!

Hey, 248 here.

ask for tits

ok man, you re a loser so i guess we re cool

beer and coffe where my ideas, it s your turn to have one

mhe idk if it sounds good, english it s not my first language

Don't do this.

Set a time and location, if she flakes you have your answer.

The time after we fuck

this has to be fake.
just send a picture of your spear to her.

might as well take this from 0-100 already

reporting in from the whale thread.... you better get tits

idk man he s quite the loser, she may use a wrong time and location to bail out

jesus OP you realize this is why Sup Forums has a reputation for being absolutely retarded

That's why he has to set it? If you give women options they will pussy foot around and blow you off. Be a man and set the date. If she flakes out after that move on to the next bitch.

Holy fucking kek pls be real.

Post a picture of her. I want to rate her level of chubbiness.

Is it a bad think? My ex does that to me

women also loves when you ask them their opinion and at least pretend to take it into consideration, that s why i suggested that

thats why shes an ex. bitches delay texting back when the want to see gauge your interest in them or some bullshit.

guys dont text back because we are busy doing shit and working... we dont plan out not responding like some bullshit

>laments terms

Stop the train, I gotta get off.

yes, idk all the details but it s probably better if you stop writing to that ex

This is obvious bait.
B A I T
A
I
T

Hahaha. I figured as much. Ive just stopped bothering now. To depressed to talk anyways
Sauce bru

Literally just stop talking in metaphors like a faggot and say "So are we fucking or what?"

The first date is important dude. She's not going to want to have a man that wants her validation. What you're talking about comes when you're in a relationship.

those are penne rigate and jesusfc ravioli are not even a kind of pasta
i hate you all

proud phonefag

why does she gotta have a dick. god dammit.

what s your app dating score?

I posted that to piss off the swarthy Italians in the thread, found one

because there are tons of beautiful girls and very few good transgender mtf

App dating score? I don't use apps, i already have a fiance.

Is there anyone that is literally not autistic in this thread?

i have one too, that was not the point.
so it s 0? and your score in general?

Anyone got the meme version of this. With the dog talking

you should increase the luminosity of your screen because i think it s acting like a mirror rn

Why would I be using dating apps if I have a fiance? That's a shitty thing to do.

Nice

I cant breathe haha

uhu to have 4somes for example?
anyway i think there was a time before our fiance... long, long time ago, a time where men where free and we called ourself "single" but idk maybe i m justt stoned
so, again, what your score?

You're all about opinions, how does your soon to be wife feel about you using those sites to have 4somes? Again I don't use those apps so there is no "score"

Poop on my dick

You already blew it kid

i said irl with no apps.
she feels great because she obviously involved, your life must be very boring if you didn t even think of that
sucks to be you
here s my dick 8 in his bit version

someone make a screen cap of this

You are doing your best to blow it yet she's desperate and drunk so enjoy your AIDS.

So it's a mutual thing? How does it feel knowing your girl is sucking other dudes dicks? And nah, my life is great bud have fun with your whore wife and stds.

joke s on you i suck those dicks too
plus i had sex ed when i was little and i remember what a condom is quite well
still not telling me your score loser ;)
(and admitt it, my dick is much bigger than yours)
well after this it s clear that i m the winner and a winner knows when it s time to go so bye

I wanna know, user. If you can't even make stuff seem normal trough text, (or if we are being specific, you can't even do it yourself) in a real life situation, where you can't predict what her reaction will be, where there will be a unpredictable factor, are you sure you will be able to pull it off on a situation like that? Tell me.

Bump i gotta know what happens op