How does a boiler work?

how does a boiler work?

I'd imagine that it boils things when you turn it on

whats the boiling point and can i boil my eggs there

Is yours broken? Basically depends is it gas or electric?

It basically runs an Nvidia Pascal GPU, an AMD FX processor and it does it's job. Also install Linux on it

electric

Hur Hur Hur dae think technology gets too hot? EDIT: THANKYOU FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER

Ok. Basically there is a coil on the bottom and the electric current runs through it and heats it up. Boils water turns it into steam and uses that to run whatever..... unless your a euro fag and call boilers hot water heaters. Then same thing just not to boiling point and it runs through a line to your faucets

>hot water heater
why would anyone heat hot water rtard its already hot...

Because it's below boiling

yes it is a water heater

Kys it's cold before it gets to tank. Fucking idiot. Your city and or shack doesn't keep hot water in pipes. Energy cost would be massive plus run risk of melting pipes as well.

I don't know anything about the new instant heaters that's just a box on the wall over the pipe. But the old school ones. Just heat up the water and holds it in reserve. Mines a 50gallon gas one. I have a pilot light under the tank and as I pull hot water from tank. Cold water comes in. The temp sensor inside tank checks to make sure it's at set temp. If not light flames up and heats it till it's good. Then shuts off and keeps it at that temp untill you need it again.

but what if i leave it on for a very long time and the water boils

Tells me you have a bad sensor somewhere or a faulty wiring nearby. Should never boil. Justhold at a hot temp.

It makes water reach the boiling point

Mine only makes the water Luke warm. Is the heaterometer on it broken maybe?

I lost it. Thanks user, I wasn't expecting to see this here

Yet again gas or electric. Should be a temp setting on it somewhere. Should be near the bottom of the tank. Check that. If it's set high them check if your gas pressure is good. Or you might have a gas leak.

Nah, it's hooked up to an oil burner

Check pipes and check for buildup. Might not be getting full value of heat exchange

Melting pipes? Pipes are made of STEEL in America not fucking bamboo rods leading into mud huts

u cannot melt pipes with boiled water, u know, steel, and metals...

Residential isn't fag Lord. Go look. Pvc copper. Older houses still have fucking cast iron. But whatever. Lurk more and not contribute anything of value.

Do you have a minute to talk about our Lord and saviour punctuation?