youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtube.com/watch?v=boaACyytues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sucks for them.

STARVE THE ZIMBABWEANS
BUSH WAR NOW

Shame about that

they just go out of focus

>Until late 1969, Rhodesia still recognised Queen Elizabeth II as head of state, even though it opposed the British government itself for hindering its goals of independence. The Queen, however, refused to accept the title Queen of Rhodesia. Eventually, the Smith government abandoned attempts to remain loyal to the Crown, and in 1969, a majority of the electorate voted in referendum to declare Rhodesia a republic. They hoped that this move would facilitate recognition as an independent state by the international community, but the issues of white minority control remained and hindered this effort, and like the UDI before it, the proclamation of a republic lacked international recognition.

100 thousand Zimbabweans are killed by AIDS every year.

Halo is a pretty cool guy tbqhfam

When america falls to the third world hordes who will sing our songs?

Why The Falklands and not Rhodesia?

Worst Anglo crime, they betrayed WW2 vets

youtube.com/watch?v=TUYOLn40To0

Didn't ask for this feel.

Starving is something Zimbabweans have become very efficient at when Rhodesia fell

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

Where were you when you realised he was the greatest man to ever live from the post-war era?

Contributed the highest % of any country to WW2.
Sometimes I'm glad we dropped the Ensign.

How did the European empires collapse so fast?

GB owned land on every continent
France owned land in Europe, NA, SA, Africa, and Asia
Spain owned a majority of SA and Central America
Portugal owned Brazil
Italy owned part of North Africa
Germany owned part of North Africa (and most of Europe in ww2)
Russia owned all of Siberia plus statilite states.

Only Russia managed to keep some of its land. I guess atleast the US carries on the legacy of Europe but under heavy Jewish control.

Also forgot Netherlands ,they owned a lot too

could you say Rhodesia is a European version of Palestine?

Let's get rid of Cuck Trudeau and the Mudslime Mayor of London and #MakeHerMajestysEmpireGreatAgain

why do WN's jerk off to rhodesia when their military was over 50% black?

if anything rhodesia is an amazing example of what can be achieved when whites and blacks work together towards a common goal..

Ian Smith was in favor of Israel, he probably saw a few parallels to Rhodesia

No, Rhodesia was an amazing example of what happens when you don't let niggers run a country.

>You will never run around in short shorts with a FAL shooting niggers

denial

>you will never operate inna rhodesia wearing shortshorts carrying a FAL
it hurts

Roll up your shorts for Rhodesia.

why are these guys always in shorts

essential breezy-core

'Cause it's fuckin hot in the jungle

Because it's hot.

xXxHot and RhodesianxXx

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

Dat hivemind tho

If Portugal and South Africa had said "fuck the UN and establishment" and officially recognized Rhodesia, opening the way for them to become allies as pariah states, instead of trying to court international approval that was never coming, it would have done a shit load of good for them. As it was, their last chance to secure their futures slipped by and all three have become husks of their former selves.

Are these Rhodesian army lads ours or Dutch?

This is such a rare retro aesthetic; 70's South African Rhodesian Army bearded tennis pro mercenary.

ree

I get South Africa but why was Portugal so into them?

They lost, now they live in Australia

Portugal was also fighting against the world when Angola was trying to get independence

They all had British, Dutch and German heritage but their culture was essentially Anglo. They wanted to stay loyal to Britain and we fucked them. See

Bankers turned most people against one another. The Reich and Egland couldn't set aside differences and ally, communism rode to victory along with the allies and boom. US big Soviet bg, the rest btfo.

Anyone know a good place to buy a Rhodesian flag and possiblely Rhodesian shorts?

Mostly yours. While Rhodesia had many Dutch immigrants, they assimilated well with the British.
You might be confusing Rhodesians with Boers/Afrikaners, who lived mostly in South Africa and Namibia and who were eventually conquered by a coalition of Anglos, Cape Dutch and Niggers.

Haha
Hail Zimbabwe!

>not using Proxmate

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

The flag I'm not sure but the shorts just check the girl section at Walmart

Portugal fought the Colonial War in the 60s and 70s in order to secure their colonies when the rest of the West was backing away from colonialism, and Rhodesia and S Africa were some of their principal allies (supplying arms, some troop support). They were all three under heavy criticism from the rest of the world (termed the "Unholy Alliance"), and so they found themselves in the same boat.

Portugal continually had diplomatic and trade relations with Rhodesia, and Rhodesian SAS participated in some actions in the Colonial War, but they never officially recognized Rhodesia as a nation.

It's more about the fact that it's censored.

>Starving is something Zimbabweans have become very efficient at

Finaly something nigs are better at than the rest of us.

My respect for the Portuguese just increased today. Colonialism FTW

Good lad. I'd like some shorts too desu. I think most of them are quite expensive and hard to find reproductions. If anyone finds some post.

What a time it was
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA

i thought you said 'south america'. Chile and Argentina always seemed nice
we could get a strong triangle of european-colonized brown countries going.
>tfw those places are still rich with resources but just too shitty to occupy

It was essentially an army of hipsters. The good kind.

>700 plane tickets to Zimbabwe are purchaser over night

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

>white accomplishment

Keep in mind Fireforce reached an operational level thanks to South African Pilots and supplies.

The Afrikaners also sent a fair ammount of men to fight. The Koevoet and Recces notably worked closely with the Rhodesians.

>somehow that isn't even the strangest thing that day as a couple of furries drag a screaming terrorist into a tent

this will never not make me burst into laugher

Because Rhodesia had blacks

That's pretty much it.

You can use this as proof of your whiteness, Argentina. If you'd've really been black, the Malvinas would still be yours today

seems about right

Fucking McNiggerator
he's one of the good ones

Are you sure this is Rhodesia?
It looks like South Afrika, the signs are in Afrikaans/Dutch

McNig is my fucking hero. I would follow that man to hell and back.

Good taste in waifu as well (M-14 chan will eternally be best girl though sorry facts are facts)

>ywn carry one of these on patrol in short shorts

why live

I'm more of an AR-18 guy myself

My favorite:

jbcampbellextremismonline.com/

Our revolution is coming for you white man, soon you won't have any countries you can call your own. Your land, your women, your history will be ours to control.

i've seen this picture used in a few places referring to Rhodesia so i dunno
either way they're both fucked now

Best dog.

Based Pierce

I think they are after the dog. Nigs are starving.

Great link, user.

Explain pic related perfectly

how can their jewels not be on display??

boerbull is best dog
bred specifically to protect the farms there from niggers

fuck me that thing is huge surely that thing is on some kind of roids

my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

All too relevant

nuoh my gawd

They do wear gay shorts though.

wouldn't expect anything less from the anglos, they love to exterminate white people

i want to shake your hand for posting that

Rhodesians were Anglos.

They spent *all* their resources fighting the most devastating wars in the history of the world. Within 30 years of each other.

That thing is a monster. It's like a mastiff on steroids.

Never Forget

youtube.com/watch?v=boaACyytues

Can you lot imagine if Sup Forums and /k/ were around during the Rhodesian Bush War? I bet there would be perma-stickied recruitment threads

I miss EOD.

most red pilled dog = one bred for killing apes

What nation had the best uniforms and why was it Rhodesia?

me2

Repro Rhodesian Brushstroke when

since whites are being ran off from the respective countries, they might as set a colony in Africa.

Seems as if a disciplined and future thinking lot of whites could thrive there